HOW BASED IS YOUR COUNTRY?

HOW BASED IS YOUR COUNTRY?

kek at serbia
this might not be true
even though most people i know can name the jew
there are many others who see what Serbs went through similar as what the Jews did and feel sympathy

We don't have a jewish community. The only one surviving is less than 10k people in italy overall.

bretty gud

>gaza is the highest
Gee I wonder why?

I actually think Sweden is higher. All the immigrants hate jews and so do their children. That's like 20% of the population. And most people I know are pretty jewsceptic, like no smoke without fire in regards to WW2.

All those Muslims in your country sure hate Jews.

Very

France is probably getting a boost from all of their Muslims. A more interesting stat would be percent with anti-semitic views minus percent Muslim. But yes, Greece is based.

Cucked. At this rate with Trudeau, we'll be turning into Pakistan faster than you can cum in your moms asshole.

Based Laos feels no hatred.

Greece is awesome

Not based enough.

>how arab is your country

ftfy

no, its just overrun with muslims.

I can promise you that all the 0-7% are all our muslims we have. They really hate the jews. Swedes don't really care about jews

>Germany 22-28%
Yeah sure.

kek

We are much more antisemitic than that, but it's good they don't know it

You tell me

Is this because of them basically doing to Greece what they did to Germany after WWI? Holocaust being a Greek word I can only assume you know how to carry one out properly and if you do I promise I'll defend you every time someone says you aren't white.

waaay too low for Germany, maybe that's the non-anti semitic percentage. Most probably lied cuz muh 6 bagillion

>Greece so triggered by the concept of paying debts they express it as hated of Jews

Shouldn't have expected any different desu.

Ukraine is antisemitic, but is literally run by Jews.
Funny isn't it?

Croatia should be higher, but people probably don't want to say to be called nazis publicly, since we're "civilized europeans now".

The ADL and the "nazi hunter" are constantly attacking Croats for antisemitism and racism.

Jew is here used as an insult (scheming, greedy, cheap) and most people would have a slight reaction when they hear someone is a jew.

Checked, but keked

Why is Nagorno-Karabakh on that map?

seems like France gonna start race war according to his lul

I'd assume it's more
>Ukraine is literally run by Jews, so they're antisemitic

Do Laotians even know what a Jew is?

Turkey would be like %80

> 30%
That's bullshit. It should be aruound 80%. It's very common for Russians to say "its da joos".

Umm, its not...

Why is Italia so gay?