Why are white males not pursuing white women?

Why are white males not pursuing white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zEjXwuwq_ps
g.e-hentai.org/g/738311/3c2f068abe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all on the pill over here and it turns them into hormonal hambeasts with acne.

Currently engaged to a Japanese girl.

It starts with an F and ends with ism

cause white women are too busy breeding with black men.
white guys are too cucked to do anything about it

You just know she's had at least 3 face lifts. Ugh

Because white women are obnoxious, whiny, entitled cunts and are the sole reason this world is coming apart at the seams.

facism?

Macedonian women are better, thats why.

Because no man turns down free pussy unless she's hideous

>(((jude)))

Also isn't he the guy who is coproducing the young pope? That may explain the subtle shilling

Fanatism?

why should they?

Nah, she's just using some app that makes your face look like a porcelain doll.
Every Japanese girl uses it for some reason and it looks so fucking silly.

No, that's what we want.

White women are parasites. They're a blight on humanity.

meant to reply

Nice quote, Swede.

Is she Squeezie's girlfriend ?

Why is her face so photoshopped, I see skin lightening, fake eyelashes, and blurred all skin, even the nose tip looks kinda fake.

Fundamentalism? I think that's kind of irrelevant, user.

Because half breeds always side with their non-white ancestors and the race wars are coming.

Factionalism?

>Why are white males not pursuing white women?

The truth is... most white women are dumb sjw these day. Some asain women are dumb sjw as well but the majority of them aren't that dumb.

I don't know user, not many women embrace futurism...

that woman looks like a skank, and i have yellow fever.

the reason why i like east asian women is because they are cute, smart without being obnoxious, sweet, love little details, love doing simple things together. easy to lead, care about appearance.

obviously there are exceptions but overall this trend follows

Not true. I really think that if a white woman wants to hang around or bread with a person that is literally a primate, then that white woman needs to be purged from the genepool of Europe.

It is literally LITERALLY beastiality in my mind. I mean, i truly think that touching a black woman is like touching a primate. It is actually, REALISTICALLY, disgusting to me to even consider a black woman as anything other than an animal... like a dog or rabbit or monkey.

Black are not human. It is fact in my mind. Sorry.

Feudalism!

Because Asian women are qt3.14

Da bes

this

Because white women don't want to fulfill their roles as wives and mothers. Also, marrying them is financial suicide.

because they are weak degenerates raised on barney and katy perry

Familiarism?

Feminism

Why is it having a mask on?

Squeezie is hardly a man

They're afraid, the modern white woman strikes fear into men. Not as in they are stronger, but they can fuck over a guy with just a few words. They can take your child, drain you financially, and theyll just ride a bunch of cocks. I'm dating a white girl, because that's what I believe in - I'm a white nationalist. Though even this girl is pretty bad: she scolded me for supporting Trump and that I talked about racism towards whites (can't happen xD). Id find another girlfriend but the sex is great for now.

You have to be mentally retarded to go for white women.

>selfie with Jude Law

what

Fucking autism?

What the fuck is a fism

looks chinese. doesn't look korean at all. chink pretending to be korean

Thos is so repulsively disgisting to me. I nearly vomit everytime i consider a possible relationship with a niggress. Do you people fuck animals too???

Because, strangely, I've found them more patriotic. My girlfriend was born in England, but both her parents are from Hong Kong. They left just before we betrayed them by giving their country to the Chinese.

She, as well as her parents and older brother, are very pro-Britain, pro-Empire, and pro-Common Law.

She has gotten in to arguments with my leftist sister (a teacher, of course) about such things.

Because they argue about petty things and believe that white guilt is real, but only men need to feel it.

Ill take what i can get at this point desu

>pale asians
>not honorary whites

I've been an internet autistic shitposter longer than I've been a internet white nationalist. Honestly, the damage has been done. 2 years of Sup Forums and 5 years of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has ruined my desire to ever speak to a woman and no amount of hitler worship can change that now.

10/10

white women are all awful

>doesn't look korean at all.
Not enough plastic surgery?

those are models

Because I'm not pursuing anyone. I have been thoroughly informed of my unsuitability.

>It is fact in my mind. Sorry.
No need to apologize for your autism :)

fat

youtu.be/zEjXwuwq_ps

My gf is black haha.
They are more feminine, more loyal, more intelligent, and better looking (naturally) and don't even need makeup.

We're talking about real black women. Black women want to be treated like princesses to make up for their lack of femininity in their birth environment. White women want to be treated like trash to make up for their surplus of femininity in their birth environment.

So essentially white men and black women were made for eachother. Whilst white women and niggers were made for each other as well.
Trash wants to be a goddess (which only white men can provide for them) and a goddess wants to be trash (which only nigger males can provide for them).

>white men being this pussy starved that they have resorted to calling Asians """honorary whites"""" because that pussy too good to give up.

This is your fault, wyte womyn.

gook women are disgusting desu

Just because you've seen a few white guys with non-white women doesn't mean anything. The majority of white men are with white women and that's not likely to change any time soon.

>sweden tries to be based
>Sup Forums cucks xir anyways

They're trash. I think I might unironically hate all women at this point though

What do you think are the thoughts of the girl in that picture?

g.e-hentai.org/g/738311/3c2f068abe/
i didn't know hentai was that relevant

Most single white women my age are:
Fat
Ugly
Have more mental problems than an insane asylum.

>I can't believe i'm standing next to my favorite True Blood actor

the problem isn't that she looks bad without makeup, it's that she's trying to cover that up with makeup. i wouldn't mind her without makeup, but with makeup she's a degenerate liar.

What I wonder is, why does Sup Forums think they have the moral right to spew venom at MGTOW when I so often see race mixing effeminate beta posts on here?

You can't logically whine about "THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE" when you yourselves are the real problem here. And no, don't try to justify it with "WELL WE ARE ALPHA CONQUERORS AND WE ARE WHITEWASHING WOMEN WITH OUR SEED". You are not alpha, you are not conquerors and you are whitewashing nothing. Idiots. Learn how genetics work. If you want to "SAVE THE WHITE RACE", then the only option is to have kids with white women. Any other type of women, and the kids you end up having will be a mixture of your genes and the mother's genes.

I can't believe Sup Forums is so retarded and autistic that I actually have to explain this. And no, white women are not these devils you make them out to be. All people are capable of evil, you just demonize white women and worship women of other races because you are effeminate queers that run away from challenges because you are cowards.

When white women go past the age of 22 the turn to shit and get fat as fuck.

>black
>they are more intelligent

fucking lol

You have not learned the power of make up yet my friend.

the right one looks mexican desu

I think in today's globalized world we all love dating foreign men/women. That's why I love my Pakistani Muslim gf

Favorism!!!

this
also i have a big dick that runs in my family. don't sunnies have bad dick genes? why the fuck would any white man want to that up.

Perhaps they want women that feel inferior.

White women are almost all corrupted by [current year], it's honestly not worth it.

Asian women still have traditional values and a family mentality.

Because white women are terrible.

I only date right wing white women. The liberal women are only good for sex.

In your view, it is just social programming. I my mind it is physical revulsion. I literally dry heeve at the thought. I laugh when i see it and nearly vomit when i think about it.

Animals. Literally not human.

Most single white women my age are:
Only casual dating
Borderline alcoholics
Think they are entitled to a man 4 points better than them

Like I said, the best of the best black women go for white men. They make up for their reputation by being extra feminine.

The worst of the worst and dumbest of the dumb of white women go for black men. They make up for their reputation by being extra masculine.

The black women I'm referring to are 10 times more intelligent than white women in all ways. Believe me, I've gotten to know them very well.

i’d still choose a redpilled white over any asian f.

The asian women a white male can meet and communicate with are all bluepilled, usually shallow, attention whores, lack basic skills, more often than not also too shy to oppose you, too reluctant to explain things in detail, ...

that_redhead_without_and_with_makeup.jpg

>white woman

Fuck off Chen

Because white women are as trashy as niggers

There are literally no single white women my age here.

Even my grossly obese ham-faced coworker has a man and kids.

mostly because white women are garbage with ridiculously high expectations
I have the same feeling toward both black and white women, can't touch them like they're the sheitan or smth

Pretty sure this "study" is outdated. The sample size for each couple was under 100.

There is another one who showed better results

She said she in that video she wanted to date a Mexican so he can meet all his family in a great dinner.
Based.

east asians are white. civilization was born in between the tigris and euphrates rivers. One group went north into europe, and another group went east into the central plains of china.

The white race is dead.
>Hurr durr white birth rates are not so bad
Our cultures have all been destroyed. Millennials trying to imitate thier ancestors look like niggers calling thier kids laquesha in a vain attempt to regain thier identity.
It's over.

>Gook genetics

I'll pass.

fetishism

>The black women I'm referring to are 10 times more intelligent than white women in all ways