Imperial or Stormcloak? Who would you join and why?

Imperial or Stormcloak? Who would you join and why?

Inb4 fucking leaf

>Stormcloak
>Yes goym humans keep fighting each other while us Altmer rule the world
>you totally don't need a strong empire

Stormcloak

Imperials dealt bad deals with the elves and are basically puppeted by the Thalmor. They are shit at war and got cucked by the white gold concordat.

Imperials. Stormcloaks are going to weaken humanity's position against the Aldmeri Dominion. The Thalmor literally want Ulfric to win.

Sorry but OP can't inb4.

It's in the unwritten rules but obviously A FUCKING LEAF would break it.

saged and reported

>a fucking leaf

Stormcloaks are bluepulled; they are a controlled opposition by the Thalmor to weaken the Empire.

Imperial, seceding from the empire would destroy your GDP

*bluepilled

Stormcloak

Found the kike

This senpai, dossier collected reveal that the imperials were against the pointy eared coons but needed time to prepare to war against them. I'd still fight for the stormcloaks though. I think it's similar to brexit and trump.

FORSWORN
O
R
S
W
O
R
N

no they dont, they very clearly say in their super secret document that all you empire fags love but never read that either a stormcloak or an imperial victory would be terrible for the thalmor

Stormcucks literally work for an Aldmeri sleeper agent

only retarded faggots join them

the Divines

Stormcloaks
Imperials are cucks
Army is pathetic too
They get matched by a bunch of rebels

>install oblivion
>do all the thief/assassin quests
>uninstall game

few years later

>install skyrim
>do all the assassin/thief quests
>go on a killrampage
>uninstall game

bethesda makes crap games, See fallout, elder scrolls same generic shit

Bannerlord soon

>rideau street

Enjoy your ban for off topic threads faggot

I bet the Rom-- The Cyrodil tax around 10-15, or at worst 20%. The Stormcloaks will raise taxes to 35-55%, as they are Nordic. Also, they will introduce so many taxes that it will presumably end up paying at least 75% taxes. It will be hell on Nirn.

The Dunmer need your help, and you need to keep those relations up with Orsimer! The Thalmor are your greatest ally, too. Oh, and remember that talk about a true high king? Well, we decided that you'd do better with a republic. Yeah, now you can vote for Ulfric Stormcloak or Cirflu Kaolcmrots.

Y'all niggas serious?
Don't you care about Nord supremacy and not taking shit from foreign altmer?
The goals of the Stormcloak are those of sovereignty.

Don't get me wrong, I like empires in real life, but not in skyrim

It's not, if the empire is unsuccessful militarily they will immediately start trade embargoes, this will reduce productivity as an artificial reduction in demand will still cause supply to drop and make the country poorer.
Unlike Brexit where we have alternatives to the EU, Skyrim would be fucked.

I've never chosen sides, but I only play pure white skinned Nord females who would snu snu anyone.

Maybe pol will help me finally decide

In an ideal world where you're not pigeon-holed into working for one retarded fuck or another?

I fuck off and form my own goddamn faction to rule Skyrim.

By the end of the game you're the Harbinger of the Companions, the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, the Arch-Mage of Winterhold, Thane of the Nine Holds, Champion of Azura, you've slain the World-Eater, made half the Daedric Lords your bitch, killed enough dragons, trolls, and cave bears to build a mountain out of the skulls, and mastered The Way of the Voice when that fucking weasel Ulfric Stormcloak can bearly muster a thuum.

The FUCK are you doing bending the knee to anybody???

Imperials.

Ulfric is a thalmor agent and spy

>if the empire is unsuccessful militarily they will immediately start trade embargoes,
proofs? they will have the dominion to deal with, and strong allies will be more important than holding grudges

This is a political discussion about a fictional scenario, which is on topic becau--
>flag
Typical leaf

Typically I'd like the stormcloaks, but the Thalmor exist and I have a hard-on for Byzantium

Imperial, kick out the grey beards because as demonstrated by the so called true king of Skyrim nobody can be trusted with a voice that summons dragons

Also pay/work with the thieves guild to sabotage/spy on the thalmor

Kill the Dark brotherhood

Reinforce the ban on necromancy, shut down the magic school

Hire the warriors guild as mercenaries

Kill all vampires without question but offer werewolves a chance if they drink from the chalice and remove their curse

Empire. Ulfric is puppet of the Jews (Thalmor), the rebellion is just one big divide and conquer strategy. They fight in the name of Talos, but Tiber Septim wouldn't want the Empire divided.

The Empire needs time to recover and kick the elves back to where they came from. The ban of Talos worship is obviously a tragedy, but it's something they have to put up with for now. Also there is dissent even inside the Aldmeri dominion, even if the Thalmor have pretty much genocided all those foolish enough to be outspoken about it.

Storm cloaks, Make Sykrim Great Again!!

>nords get independence
>immediately begin importing thousands of hammerfell refugees

House Telvanni

I choose Stormcloak.

But also Stormcloaks must work with the Empire to defeat the Kikes.
It may be hard to work together with a splinter of an empire..... but just look at how the USA turned out

the emperor is a dumbfuck warlord that has zero understanding of the metaphysics of the world and whose only claim to fame was using a daedric artefact. his second is another materialistic dumbfuck with an affrimative action hire.

ulfric on the other hand is a warrior monk noble that trained with brownpilled mountain sages in the art of shouting people into pieces. his general is a "we must secure the future of nord children by killing all elves" murder machine.

going the empire route is the choice of low energy, low agency collaborator cucks.

Well you're right, it isn't a certainty, but I think that after the amount spent on the military effort they'd be averse to just letting it have all been a waste.
Also having the Nords a part of the empire would be much more efficient in a war effort than an alliance with a sovereign Skyrim, so they will do what ever they can to make it so.
The won't have to worry about war with the Dominion for a good 20 years as the Elves are also rebuilding and healing.

Imperial, the Stormcucks are being used by the ((Altmer))) to import thousands of Dunslime rapefugees, just look at Windhelm its a total shithole now

Empire. The Stormcloaks are misguided. Their rebellion weakens the Empire which would allow the Thalmor to conquer.

Stormcloak
Because SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORD
Imperial is cucked. That thalmor ambassador insist to attend the meeting between two faction even though she didnt invited, she's litetally soros in skyrim

Imperial. Lawless animals need to be put down. Stormcloaks are #notmyemporer trash

the empire weakened themselves, its a rotting corpse barely holding together, no reason to let them drag down skyrim as well

This is true is you are some nerd, but if your the dragonborn you can weaken humanity as much as it requires and then kill all the altmer jews yourself because you are a fucking rapeosourus who can talk people into bursting into flame and kill dragons with a bow and arrow

see

stormcloak. skyrim for the nords. death to elves. Talos is our savior.

>there are people on Sup Forums who choose empire out of some false sense of human unity

Would you ally with nation-wrecking liberal shitheads too?

>The FUCK are you doing bending the knee to anybody???

You won't be around for much longer. Throughout the game, you're mantling Talos. When worship of Talos kicks back in across the Empire thanks to your actions the Dragonborn is going to become him. The same as how the Hero of Kvatch stopped existing in favor of becoming the new Sheogorath.

Based Checks, checked and correct.

Stormcloak. The Elves may want us to destroy each other but I'm confident that the Nords could massacre the Elves once again.

no, anyone can inb4

Well, everyone here is putting up some good arguments... looks like I'll still never choose a side

Also for fuck's sake the Imperials aren't some sort of foreign invader, the Nords have been part of the empire since the times of Alessia, the empire wouldn't even have existed without the Nords help against the Ayleids.

Fuck this talk of Talos not wanting the Nords leaving the empire, the empire stopped fucking being Talos's empire when they literally banned him from it. Imperials and Thalmor take prisoners in the woods, the torture chambers in Solitude prison are terrible, Tullius is a career soldier with no forethought for his people or respect for any of Nord customs and browbeats any dissenters, the fucking Nords of Skyrim MASSACRED the Elves when they outnumbered them a poultry 3 to 1, by Talos they'll fucking ERASE them this time around. Stormcloak for life.

this desu

All the more reason for you to be running shit.

most tragic faction
poor dudes are the reason stormcloaks are the worst.

Ulfric Stormcloak is a code name for Chad Thundercock

Maybe this will help

Which faction is republican?

We sympathise with the nords but why the fuck should we. Sup Forums aligns more with the Aldmeri Dominion than the nords. We should want those racial purists to rule the world, they're basically the nazis whilst the nords are rednecks.

Imperial is more like GOPe
Stormcloak is the race focused aspect of the alt-right

Well that doesn't help either. Yep, no faction for life

but they're elves and we like to think we're nords.

Empire

Because Rome

Stormcloaks are fucking retarded, they're like a bunch of snow rednecks who think it's cool to persecute Dunmer because "MUH GLORIOUS MOTHERLANDS" despite the fact it's a fucking barren wasteland the Dunmer have moved to out of necessity.

The Empire just fucking works, oh no... they outlawed a completely pointless fucking God nobody cares about, better fuck their shit up and destabilise our nation then, I mean why not nord brothers?

>all these people supporting Imperials itt
For all the shitting on globalists you like them too much

say it with me

Sup Forums confirmed for

G L O B A L I S T
S H I L L S

a global free market is preferable though, it's only the attempts to break down borders and remove national sovereignty that most people have a problem with
Trade with every nation, alliances with none

dunmer are the niggers of elder scrolls.
>moves into city
>area they live in becomes a slum
>''oh my god racism!''

You would think that shills wouldn't bother with this thread right? I guess they go just about anywhere to shill.