ITT: Sup Forums in the 'Hillary won' timeline

>ITT: Sup Forums in the 'Hillary won' timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzqwDts7IIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

Fpbp

Say it with me pol.

MADAM PRESIDENT

getting tired of watching everyone on CNN masturbate 24/7

What Sup Forums?

You don't think we'd even be here anymore if Hillary won, right?

I like khohols
youtube.com/watch?v=zzqwDts7IIU

Why did Kek abandon us?

It's like you were really there or something, fuck man

holy shit that is worrysome

would have been sweet
Sup Forums is basically r/thedonald at the moment

Did you cross timelines for this?

I can hear them at the doors Sup Forums. I plan to go down fighting. Let it be known we did not go quietly into the night.

Who's "Hillary"? I only know about Loser.

This is perfect

A-are you from another timeline?

If only there were some way to filter posts....

DRUMPF BTFO

only post needed

I'll pretend I'm the turk that bet his life savings on hillary winning

>HAHAHA I'M RICH, SUCK IT AMERICA, TURKEY FOR LIFE

That is the most horrifying thing I've ever fucking seen.

And to think we were so close to being there.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Still da bes nuclear scene in film eva

>Van Jones has an on-air meltdown when he realizes Hillary didn't win by over 50 points: racism is alive and well in America, just being barely kept at bay
>explosion of calls to suicide hotlines as brown people begin to suspect over 40% of those around them as wanting to have them thrown out of the country or murdered
>cucked whites start wearing safety pins to advertise their willingness to protect "minorities" from this hidden racist agenda

Sounds like it would be no different to me.

We would have returned to our roots within a month. The normie Trump supporters would leave and the board would once again become a LibRight/Nationalist (some may be NatCap, others NatSoc) board once more. Other nationalist groups would rise against Hillary. Expect people to get really riled up if Hillary were to start WWIII. Trump may do a lot of good things, but he has only 4/8 years. What if somebody comes after him that could be even worse than that vile warmongering bitch? What if Trump turns out to be controlled opposition? Only time will tell.

Are you from the Stein universe or something?

She won the popular vote which is good enough for me. Even Donald Trump has called for the end of the electoral college calling it unfair and rigged. How ironic.

No "kek has abandoned us or false God kek threads"

Which means kek is only real in this timeline

In that timeline. Kek isn't a thing. Pepe was always just sad frog and the digets were never got.

Guys, I thought this was a movement. We maybe won Brexit, but it seems like this was just a meme. You guys took one year of my life that I could have dedicated to something else but you took it for this "movement". This is bullshit. I'll never visit this place again.

Guess Sup Forums wasn't right this time..

KILLARY IS GIVING OUR SOIL AWAY TO PUTIN
EEEEEELLLP NNNNU
wrege

ree
he
thwe

f

>He still thinks that the election wasn't rigged

Check the rigged election daily threads, we'll get this cracked in no time.

>hur dur muh secret club

go curb stomp yourself

Oh my fucking god stupid americans
Enjoy your banana republic
NIggers and spic are going to outbreed you, you ARE fucked right now
Once you get to that point the entire country is fucked for at least 50 years
But we aren't going to last so much now with the vagina president
Enjoy getting nuked and killed quickly while the rest of the planet slowly dies either from radiation sickness of rampant cultural marxism
See you in hell fuckers, you've doomed us all

Is there any likelihood that the electoral college will take it away from Trump on the 19th? I know they legally can, even though in 22 or so states they will receive a fine for doing so, but it will still count.

I don't necesarrily want them to vote for Hillary, but Trump is just as bad if not worse.

Wouldn't it be glorious if they just gave it to Webb? I mean that was the most reasonable man who ran, and that man knows the military like the back of his hand. The fact that the democrats rejected him was a real shae. He's been on both sides of the aisle and is based as fuck.

Electors do the right thing and deny Hillary and Trump and vote Webb!

THAT SAYS BERENSTEIN WHAT THE FUCK

We weren't right about the shemita thing either

We get stuff wrong alot man

just deal with it

Btw some of these post where when the FBI stopped investigating and everyone thought it would turn the election to Hillary. Obviously some post altered.

I told you guys, should have voted for Jeb!

>*BZZT* DAHNALD.ZZ.Z.Z. DAHNALD CAN YOU HEAR ME?

>I'M IN CROOKED HILLAHRY'S DIMENSION NOW DAHNALD ...ZZ.ZZ.Z.I'M GOING DEEP COVER

>I WILL GET THOSE DELEGATES BACK FOR YOU DAHNALD

>We're the only timeline who managed to revive Kek to fight against the liberal's false gods
I am truly horrified for the other worlds left behind.

does Cruz draw his powers from delegates?

Donald - there's not much time. The gate is closing.

Whatever you do, do not go to the island. You'll be trapped there with the SJWs and numales forever

Underrated

I want to say I hate how you guys meme him into that one villain-turned-hero character from those chinese mangos, but that'd be a big fat lie.

REEEEEE

GET OUT REEEEEEEE

REEEEE

>Trump concession speech in Kilary universe
>"I'd like to thank my supporters, those with the dankest of memes who fought until the e-"
>Strange light appears on stage
>Fabric of reality rips apart
>Standing there is Ted Cruz from our universe
>"DAHNALD, WE CAN FIX THIS BUT YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME"
>Back to the Future theme tune plays

FPBP

what would even happen to the country if the electors voted in Hillary on the 19th?

I-Is there more?

So what exactly are you gonna do after you prove she stole it? Civil war to get Hillary out? If you do, remember to stream it.

Dream on (((OP)))

Dude...

It's not gonna happen, the republican electors are picked solely for party loyalty

2spoopy

seriously thought how stupid does this guy feel right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

Drumpf lost
Just like you losers

everyone can be bribed and threatened

Where this from?

Terminator 2 I think.

Well , YOUR LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH YOUR FINGER AND YOUR THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON YOUR FOREHEADDDD

If you reached the age of 13 and never watched Terminator 2 with your father you aren't a man.

its amazing how they think the little "laugh" and "shimmy" she does is actually of her own accord and not some kind of mini-fit

>tfw Kek is a multidimensional being whose power was split between realities, and when we used meme magic to summon him to our world to help elect the God Emperor, Kek's divine presence had to leave the other realities, who are now in complete and utter collapse.

The other timelines sacrificed themselves so that we may prosper. Press F to pay respects.

It's called culling , why do you think 75% of our military first responders are niggers. And SPICS

Lol idiot

this

really separates the boys from the men

The alt right is finally dead :)

wtf how did you get the yugoslav flag?

IT PUTS THE BALTIC STATES ON MY CHIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE SATAN II AGAIN