Trump just appointed a water salesman to Press Secretary

Trump just appointed a water salesman to Press Secretary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN4Ky64uwWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish.

Holy shit. As I read the OP I said "I wish" out loud to myself.

I am adapting to the hivemind.

I wish
w
i
s
h

Don't let dreams be dreams

Alex to head the FDA, we can do this!

Alex being press gate keeper would be pretty interesting

yes, we'll make better jews than jews

best video watch till the end
youtube.com/watch?v=NN4Ky64uwWE

Is that really Alex Jones' shirtless body?

at 1>40 the real shit starts

Yes. hes that ripped

I wish, say it out loud and make it happen.

I'm ok with that

>implying there's anything wrong with a woke white house press sec

Super Male Vitality Ingredients:

Please note: while these Asian and South American herbs have been available individually in specialty herb shops in the United States for decades, we have brought them together in a unique combination for you.

Tribulus terrestris (fruit)

Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant integrated into the Super Male Vitality. Numerous benefits regarding vitality are attributed to the plant by men worldwide.

Suma (root)

Suma is a ground vine with deep roots. It is native to the Amazon and other parts of South America. Suma has been in use for nearly 300 years. It's even been called "the Russian Secret" due to its use by Russian athletes.

Ashwaganda (root)

Better known as Indian ginseng, ashwaganda has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a key ingredient that may help to enhance energy and mental function.

Maca (root)

Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a vigorous plant that grows atop the Andes. Maca was made popular by indigenous tribes in Peru who have used the root for purposes of vitality for quite some time.

Avena sativa (root)

Also known as the common oat, avena sativa contains natural compounds that may help support normal response in men.

Tongkat ali (root)

Tongkat ali, or Malaysian ginseng, is traditionally held to support a number of natural functions in men.

Catuaba (bark)

Native to the Amazon, catuaba is a small, flowering tree. Its bark was discovered by the Tupi tribe and described as having qualities that may aid in male vitality.

Muira puama (bark)

Muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon. Practitioners of Brazilian herbal medicine reportedly use muira puama bark.

Fulvic acid

I'm skipping this network break, this is too important.

you got any more of those screencaps of that show?

nope

shit,
have alex hitting a phone with a hammer.

You have to admit, the ability to successfully market and profit off a resource that's readily available to everyone is quite an (((achievement))).

Alex Jones is the most manly man alive. If you want to be even nearly as manly as him you're gonna have to start taking some Super Male Vitality™

Order it now.

Honestly though.
A milo press secretary would be fucking hilarious