Why dont you love me anymore, Sup Forums?

Why dont you love me anymore, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HgMorbi/status/966709044936245249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you became an insufferable whiny passive aggressive faggot with depression and other issues

Oh wait, he was always like that, he just increased it in high doses later on

Faggot decided comics were TOO HAAAAARD so he just turned into a shitty writer

Well, we used to talk about this comic he made sometimes, when it updated, but...

I literally stopped reading this like months ago, what happened?

I heard he made the comic as some crappy paragraph thing but he hasn't updated since December.

Did he just call it quits?

This is what happens when you stop listening to your general audience and focus around a few hardcore yes-men fans. "Oh, turning an action web comic into a full length romance novel is a great idea! Everyone will love it!"

I don't give a shit about an artist's personal life if it pertains to things that don't impact their ability to deliver art. I don't give a shit about their political leanings either. The only thing I give half a shit about is whether or not an artist produces art. Morbi decided that he wanted to produce much less art, almost no art in fact. That's his decision and it is his to make. I don't hold that against him. But it does mean that I have pretty much no reason to follow his shit anymore. Without a comic for me to read Morbi is just a whiny, left leaning, cunt who occasionally uploads a cute or interesting picture on tumblr. The story of Poppy without the art is simply not good enough for me to give a shit. It's a shame too because I always really liked his art and character designs. It was always neatly done and action bits always felt weighty in a good way.

No work ethic.

he got too big and couldn't handle the workload. he obviously just wanted to enjoy lesbo shipping fantasies and have fun only to find out that making a comic was actually a shit ton of work and really stressful. now he's stuck going downhill so that's all we see but really once his popularity dies out he'll be back to enjoying himself most likely and stabilize doing much less than he used to.

He listened to the twitter and tumblr fandoms.
I'm not implying anything political here before you try stomping my head into the ground, what I'm saying is that once a thing gets big enough that fans are making fake "AMA" accounts as characters from it, making up entire new storylines and characters and then OTHER fans are picking them up and treating them as some sort of extended universe of canon, unless you cut that off right away you will lose your creation. It really is as simple as that, the outside influence from fans who don't realise what they are doing crushes the very thing they love and nobody involved can see it happening.

Because it has been Snow Fall for the last three months?

I would if you updated.

I just want to know what happens to best boy.

reap what you sow, cloudboy

I would love him again if he updated his web picture book or did anything interesting instead of making scribbly shitposts about whatever caught his interest.
I actively want to see more of his works but he squanders his ability to the point of barely being worth keeping track of.

>when do you plan on updating again? -anonymous
>by the end of the week after i finish a few more pages
>posted two weeks ago
> that post is now deleted

twitter.com/HgMorbi/status/966709044936245249

Because you have no work ethic.

Either update your fucking comic, or admit you are giving up and fuck off.

>he actually deleted the post
>not making it more obvious
The absolute madman.

Because of this.

It's one thing to give up on a passion project or have to rush an ending because you overestimated yourself. It's another thing entirely to just sit on your ass for months tweeting about bad comics, cartoons and video games, offering the people who pay you money to produce no real explanation or reasonable, dependable time table.

You're absolutely bound to your audience once you ask them to pay you for your work. If you don't accept the responsibility that comes along with that, you're a shitter, plain and simple.

honestly he's a horrible person and we'll never get old poppy back so let's just let this thread 404 and ignore him forever.

Not before I post this Mary

>"What? A work ethic?"
>"Never heard of it."
>plays zelda in his bed instead of updating the comic

WARNING: FAN-ENTITLEMENT AHEAD

Well, I'm glad to see an update and SOME sort of excuse, but why not do it on the comic's blog instead, instead of twitter where it can be lost amongst the shitposts?

Also, does Morb have a source of income outside of the Patreon? I seriously doubt the latter's enough to cover the roof over his head, particularly when he took a month off to chilllllax.

Computer breaking down? Fine. The occasional flu? Fine. 'user on tumblr grumbled about delays so I must unleash radio silence'? No. Not to mention he's rather defensive.

Did that edit start the no work ethic thing or was it already present elsewhere?

The seeds were always there. That pic just made them bloom.

>>WARNING: FAN-ENTITLEMENT AHEAD

if you give him money and you still hold this attitude you're a literal cuck

The only redeeming factor about that is that he at least has the decency to only charge when it updates.

Right when the comic art was at it's absolute PEAK, he chose to change formats. It's not primarily written word with maybe 2 or 3 panels to help show action or make a joke hit better.

The writing isn't terrible, but it isn't why I started reading the COMIC.

I know fuck all about his personal life.

>Poppy will never sit on your face

>absolute PEAK
The entire chapter before the switch was drawn out to hell because he doesn't draft chapters in advance.