Who is the most shit writer and why is it Reggie Hudlin?

Black supremacist wank fantasies aside, why is he so shit?

Remember when he tried to push Black Cat cucking Spider-Man with Luke Cage as canon but Marvel ended up just ignoring it?

Gabby Rivera is the worst writer I have ever read. There's comics bad and there's Rivera's level. It's like hitting rock bottom and still digging with your fingers until they're bloody stumps on your hand.

Rivera is indeed shit, one of the worst, as her attempts at bringing together her social justice views with hip lingo that's in with the youth create an atrocious pile of garbage. A dumpster fire, if you will. But Hudlin is a grown-ass man putting out juvenile, racially-charged power fantasies without a hint of irony or self-awareness. That pushes him to the top spot of shit for me.

I haven't read his BP run but I did read a Spider-Man Marvel Knights run he did with a super Christian Superman analogue. That was actually pretty good.

But I understand what you mean.

I think the black supremacist fantasies actually covers it just fine.

Then you should read Hudlin. IMHO it's that same level, from a different angle.

I don't know who's worse: the Jews who push the BBC myth or the blacks who actually buy into it.

Anybody have that copypasta about how hudlin ruined BP? I was talking about this with my wife the other day and then she was asking me what I meant by that cause she was genuinely interested and I didn't wanna pull stuff out my ass lest I accidentally delve into Sup Forums territory.

Here you go

Thanks Sup Forumsmrade

The Storm thing bothers me the most. And I'm not even a fan, but she damn well did not deserve that.

Also
>Power to the people!
>yelled the supreme and absolute ruler

You can't make this shit up.

I'm not even remotely racist and I hated the Romita Black Panther comic. And I like Romita

What Hudlin didn't understand, was that Wakanda was basically Ancient Greece: Africa Edition, right down to "if they're not of Wakanda/Greece, they're Barbarians". Such a simple concept, yet so easily missed by the non-able-minded.

Hudlin doesn't even realize that if Wakanda was real, they'd still treat him like a nigger.

to be fair, Who is the Black Panther was supposed to be non canon. Marvel simply changed their minds due to sales.

Hudlin's run is simple fun-ish. There isn't any depth to it at all.

It sold because it gave Blacks a power fantasy super hero that they didn't have. All we had was ghetto Cage, two sidekicks (falcon and rhodey), and a bunch of meh.

It is weird how much Hudlin triggered people who aren't even black panther fans though. You have to admire how much he just didn't give a fuck what those people thought at all.

But yeah... dudes way behind Priest as the "go to " BP writer... but id take his black power fantasy over Coates pseudo deep, boring ass, feminist run any day of the week.

Whites*

My dick is probably bigger than yours though, whitey

Based Coogler ignoring hudlin and using priest's work

A real, actual "muh dik". Well I'll be damned.

>reddit spacing

He isn't ignoring Hudlin.

His Wakanda is the "powerful since ancient times" version, something that started with Hudlin.

Wakanda becoming what it is because of changes Tchalla brought about makes less sense because that'd be more than a lifetimes work. I think they should just dial their technology back

Hudlin is a decent writer with terrible ideas and a huge ego.

Rivera is a shitty writer with shitty ideas.

>Hudlin is a decent writer
he really isn't

To be fair, it's Marvel.
DOOM did roughly the same thing, and I'm sure they're not the only two.

His Spider-Man was surprisingly readable. I think writing black characters just triggers some switch in his brain that makes him write insane black power fantasies.

>I think they should just dial their technology back
They already are. Many of the super-science tech was made by T'challa's birth mother

Both are racial power fantasies, but Rivera shits her stories up even more with all the feminism.