Sup Forums says the jews can't be trusted

>Sup Forums says the jews can't be trusted
>That jews use subversive tactics
>Sup Forums is a Christian board
>Jesus was a jew
>Jews weren't happy about Roman occupation of Judea
>Christianity is tied to the old testament
>Romans were forced to become Christian due to an emperor converting

Was Christianity a long term Jewish plot, that they lose control of, to subvert the greatest civilization the world has ever known? Did we lose our pantheon of old gods to a lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jA63HsKA1Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152
youtube.com/watch?v=xUdb4ImE6QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Roman Empire didn't become Christian under Constantine YOU DUMB FUCK

Emperor Theodosius I did burger and he was converted. Read a history book and not a mcdonalds wrapper

Fuck getting rekt by Ireland is almost as bad as getting leafed

>mfw people thought Muslims were hardcore terrorists

Jesus was a judian. The jews that manipulate the media are the Ashkenazi jews.

>Jesus gets killed by the Jews for disagreeing with their ways
>Jews don't like Jesus
>Christian population in the Roman Empire growing
>Christianity is a better method to culturally unify a culturally diverse empire than the Cult of the Emperor ever was
It's almost like you're ungrateful for St. Patrick getting rid of snakes in Ireland.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
I'm not. I don't like skypes and I don't worship skype gods.

>Was Christianity a long term Jewish plot, that they lose control of, to subvert the greatest civilization the world has ever known? Did we lose our pantheon of old gods to a lie?

Yes.

Too many people on Sup Forums have failed to take the black pill. Red pillers are as much the enemy as (((them))).

>Jesus was a Jew
That's where it falls apart. Jews from that era followed Christ and are called Christians now, the current Jews are another tribe riding off their name.

Dafuq is the black pill

>black pill

>Sup Forums is a christian board
We're a white protestant board you stupid fucking taig
Die

It's basically a "I hate everyone, everyone is bad, it's me against the world" mentality.

Saturn death cult
Jesus=666(www)=Saturn
youtu.be/jA63HsKA1Uo

The problem with it being a "lie"is the martyr of the apostles. Who would ever die for some cucks lie.

>Ancient Rome

Aren't Brits Muslim now? I thought you were the United Caliphate of Britain

Like half of Jesus' message was "REEEEEE JEWS STOP JEWING PEOPLE IN THE TEMPLE REEEEEEE".

He was no friend of the Jewish establishment.

not a plot to subvert Rome, but you're on the right track. You can think of it as a programming script

No, that's a shitty edgy way to look at it but it holds no historical basis. Rome was massive by ancient standards, and the process to the legalization of Christian was centuries long. There were provinces in the first century that were already Christian, and provinces that would remain Pagan until after Rome's fall.

Not all of the empire were subjugated to the same terms. The laws that were passed, like under the Dicoletian's Persecution for example, largely only effected Romanized provinces in North Africa, Greece, Italy and certain parts of Gaul. And the same goes for most laws concerning Christian places of worship.

There was no big conspiracy to spread Christianity organized by one specific group and it was a very long process.

Christianity is a Jewish religion

It's evil

>Sup Forums says the jews can't be trusted
Yup. It's also what Jesus said. And Paul, and every church father, Luther, multiple popes, kings and emperors, philosophers, musicians (incl. Michael Jackson), directors and all kinds of people, some of them from the jewish race, like Bobby Fischer.
>That jews use subversive tactics
They do. But they lack the foresight to have Millenia long plans.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
>reports end in 1930s
>abortion legalized post ww2
>Christian civilization is lost
>all that ever went wrong/"wrong" is blamed upon Christian civilization, be it colonialism, imperialism, slavery or anything else
>Jesus was a jew
Yeah, but He praised Romans and told jews to pay denbts and taxes and not to revolt. He was against double standards, Talmud and misinterpreting the law - laws exist for a purpose. It is that purpose that we ought to fulfill, not the arbitrary quota... We are alive, not dead.
>Jews weren't happy about Roman occupation of Judea
True, but Christ didn't mind. He even praised a centurion for his faith - faith which wasn't judaism, I'm sure. Although Romans did believe that they should worship the religion of the land they are in, so it is possible he was, in fact, jewish in the Roman way.
>Christianity is tied to the old testament
It is good then, that judaism isn't. You should also note that OT has been fabricated to an extent, especially regarding Israel, jews and their status. Most notable one is the Schofield reference Bible.
>Romans were forced to become Christian due to an emperor converting
Now you forget the historical context for this. Romans were fighting against each other, not because of faith, but because of power. The Emperor who was Christian won.
Jews hated Christians back then. Still do, but you will ignore that because it fits your narrative.

How many centuries did it take for Rome to fall after adopting Christianity? Over ten.

It was a roman plott.

The thing with so many gods and even more priests its more cocks to suck.

More aggresion and violance.

Romans needed a religion to pacefy the millions they had under controll.

Remove the backstabing priest cunts.

Ergo a redpill for you.

Religion is a means of controll.
Have a common consensus in a empire as divers as the roman.

As diffrent and divers the romans where from skin to langauge there was always the smallest common core.

They all be christian.

Witch in the end would unite all romans.

Jude is jude.

No slippery slope here no hidding.

Moses (who probably never existed) was the ultimate subverter. Jews have always played that role, whether it was Egypt, Rome, modern Christendom. Anathema to hierarchy.

Or the token nigger.

So they stfu.

Just gonna leave this here:

Rendezvous Bundesplatz Bern 2016

youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152

I was there.

All the good WASP's founded America. There are few left in the UK.

/pol is a wasp board.

Jews used to have an ongoing religious civil war, though. They lost 10 tribes up north (Israel) to the Canaanites, Assyrians and many others, and they gave birth to Samaritans.
The Judeans (remaining two tribes down south) were divided into factions as well. Pharisees (pre-Talmudists), Sadducees (materialists, early fedoras), other form of satanists, and Christians. It should also be noted that the pharisees of Christ's day sought converts. Christ even refers to this when He accuses jews of being a brood of vipers and children of the devil.
>But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
>Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Matthew 23 is cryptonite to jargon and semantics.
Then we have the child sacrifice occult groups and the benevolent hermetic group (presumably the Levites) and the Ethiopian jews. You should understand that the king of Israel banned child sacrifice, but the jews were keen on taking in foreign gods like Moloch and Baal, and conducting child sacrifice.

Today, they are the butthurt splinter faction of pharisees that did not believe that the goyim should be enlightened. Know your enemy. It isn't Christ.

>>Romans were forced to become Christian due to an emperor converting
Dumb potato nigger no roman were forced to convert, it was the romans who tried to force convert the christians

Anyway, kill yourself leftist scum

SAGE

This
Asetro is the way. We just have to get rid of all those cucked LARP faggots.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

You want to go there? It's not a battlefield you can win, I'm afraid.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUdb4ImE6QM

>you stupid fucking taig

Do you think the Lord spoke like this? You will be subject to eternal damnation in hell for your carry on.

Forgot to mention, but jews have had a reformation of their own in the year 1666, conducted by Sabbatai Zevi. He believed that salvation could be reached in the other direction as well, pushing jews even further down as the antithesis of God.

Did I scare them off?

>Moses (who probably never existed) was the ultimate subverter.
You have entered the ultimate narrative territory.
>Some things are true, but didn't happen, whereas some happened, but aren't true.
How pathetic will you make yourself? Stand up.

okay folks, prepare for the greatest redpill you've swallowed in the past few years

Jesus was, in fact, just a man. In that exact sense. Jesus was a man, like you or me. He wasn't godly. He wasn't a prophet or a messiah.
Jesus was fooled by the servants of God to convince him he was the son of God, when he was just a bastard.
This is why God kills him in the end. This is why Jesus asks "God, why have you forsaken me?". Why? Because at that time, Jesus had already done its job.

And what was that job? Creating Christianity. You see, Judaism has a lot of sets and rules. Some of them are pretty hindering to Jews, God's chosen people, to thrive in the world. The anti-christ would come. And the anti-christ would bring woes upon the Jews, woes which the Jews would have break God's law if they were to fight and survive.

Jews cannot kill.

But non-jews can. So God fools Jesus, Jesus believing he was doing good creates Christianity, which would spread to Europeans, which would in turn eternally fight the anti-christ (muhammad and Islam) and would eventually create and protect the state of Israel.

Christians are just being used and the army of the Jews. Hence why the greatest allies of Israel are blessed with power.

hence why when Europeans were crushing down Islam, they conquered the world, but after they gone complacent, their power was removed from them and put into the US.

Because now the US is Israel's army.

God has no use for Christians that don't fight for Israel.

That's is why you must leave Christianity and go back to your ancestral gods if you ever trully wish to be free.

jesus was a Galilean you dumb fucking kike, read the bible

>the anti-christ (muhammad and Islam)
False. Muslims and Quran, whether they like it or not, state that Christ is the Messiah, the Word of God. They are not the Antichrist. Only jews fit the description. Of course, the amount of Muslims who do understand it are limited in number. Presumably also the cause for the millions of converts lately.

>Jesus was, in fact, just a man.
>This is why God kills him in the end. This is why Jesus asks "God, why have you forsaken me?"
Did you reach this by brainstorming, or from some source? I think this video covers up this aspect better.

the anti-christ would speak the words of God, but twist them as to end in sin.

And in truth, this is Islam. A lot of things are the word of God, and his commandements, but for every good things, the Quran state that violence and cheating are justified in many cases

>the anti-christ would speak the words of God, but twist them as to end in sin.
That's just the traditional Satan. Anti-Christ denies Christ. Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.
Now of course Islam and Muslims are not Christians, they are not saved, but they do not outright deny Christ in their books. They do it by tradition.