Solicts are saying Jane die

Her hammer might be gone too.

>Her hammer

user it was never hers

It's gone anyway.

I love thors new golden hammer. The gold standard.

She dies, takes the Mother Storm shit or whatever and becomes stronger than any asgardian ever was. That's why she wields the hammer better than Thor the female power within connects with her.

She'll be like the Phoenix force but in control and mad at the patriarchy.

None of this shit matters if they keep the same writers

It's garbage, just like his arm.
Also the beard doesn't work with the helmet.
Either shave him or grow his hair out.

>Woman storms off by taking everything down with her

Sounds accurate.

Because Aaron is a fucking mangina

That new golden hammer and arm are stupid as hell and you know it. If they were gonna give him a new hammer, they might as well have just used the Ultimate hammer rather than wasting that entire plot point on that stupid War Thor

As long as Aaron is involved, I no longer care. We came from the time when the hammer was just a tool that helped Thor, then it was an extension of Thor, to the point that without it, he's no Thor at all.

He's just a fan-fic tier writer who'll never include a detailed, extended Thor's family and all his brothers, half-brothers, an occasional sister and brothers-in-arms in a story.

Good, fuck this cunt for stealing thors hammer. She was never a hero to begin with. I hope she stays dead too.

She's already been teased for Infinity Countdown, she'll live.

It looks like trash.

Faggots

I prefer Maxwell's silver one

>She's already been teased for Infinity Countdown

Oh God. What will it take to remove this faggot from Thor?

Calling someone a faggot is racist user, aren't you a Socio Journo too?

she's the best thing to happen to Thor

>Her hammer
Remember when Thor broke the hammer on Bor's face and had to imbue it with a part of his soul to fix it?

>It's not me that's wrong, it's the world

There are no sjws here but only in cartoon threads.

Lol, Aaron is getting testy.

Her dying for good and taking Mjölnir with her will be as factual as that cover is right now.

Nah that doesn't matter. Because she's stronger or something, because everyone tells us she is.

>Also the beard doesn't work with the helmet
Say what?

Fuck this nu-soythor
Bring back THUNDERCHAD

>We came from the time when the hammer was just a tool that helped Thor, then it was an extension of Thor, to the point that without it, he's no Thor at all.

Well hey, maybe the last Thor film with the whole "Are you Thor, God of hammers?" thing in it will make them reverse it. I mean the writers of the comics pay more attention to what the MCU does than what the readers say.

>saying Jane die

>seeing Jane die

user... SHE IS THE HAMMER

I fucking love the part, even though I found the movie itself average as fuck because it spits on the face of all Janefags.

silly user white males aren't allowed to be masculine anymore

>"Are you Thor, God of hammers?"

It is amazing how the MCU was more faithful to Thor than the current comics even though Thor in that movie was more like Hercules.

>Thor in that movie was more like Hercules.
you act like that's a bad thing

I like Herc. I'm just not sure Hercules would work if he were ever adapted to the MCU with a more silly Thor.

why include me, the top one? All I did was repeat the same fact that I've been repeating for months since we found out the God Tempest was inside the hammer.

Jane is the Final Host of it which will make her a celestial IIRC.

Did you think it wasn't obvious?

A reminder that the Golden Mjolnir will be Mjolnir with Jane inside.

Jane is taking the God Tempest and becoming the Final Host.

Mgoldnir will be gold for another reason. probably a solidified odin force or something after he kicks the bucket attempting to save Jane.

Is half of her the hammer and half- the arm?

Fuck... I remember good Thor comics, user.