ELIZABETH WARREN 2020

How do we stop this bitch from becoming our next President?
She's practically already running days after the election. She has the support of both the establishment as well as the Berncucks and none of Killary's skeletons.

This 4 years has to go well.

Remain vigilant, brothers.

How? We simply let her run.

She would have to die or fall terminally I'll to stop her from getting it.

She's the ultimate shoe in for the dems.
Keep in mind that despite all of Hillary's bad baggage, she still managed to grab a million votes more than Trump.

Plus, the minority population is only rising and conservative values are on the decline. Despite the population increase, Trump brought in 60 million votes, the same as Romney and McCain.

TL;DR Warren will probably be the next pres. Instead of worrying about it, take the victory we got with Trump and focus on what we can door with 2 years of a controlled majority in the gov so that Warren's damage can be softened significantly.

She's nothing like Clinton, you dense cunt

Let her run!

FACTS:
1. She generates no enthusiasm
2. She is a liar
3. Blacks will NEVER vote for her
4. Latinos will NEVER vote for her.

She basically only appeals to the retarded fem-studies crowd, which statistically doesn't have any impact.

I'd like to see her after 230lbs of my fat ass clothes lines her

She can't do it because Trump will be proclaimed God-Emperor.

She's nothing more than a establishment candidate being funded by the Clintons
She could try to put on the whole Bernie act by talking about muh minorities and poor people but she has nowhere near the same enthusiasm as he did

If she runs against Trump then expect another Reagan/Mondale election

>Warren will probably be the next pres

You're fucking retarded

Screen cap this

>She has the support of both the establishment
wait rly?

Clinton was the female Jeb in 2016
Warren will be the female Jeb in 2020. She even has his face

She's like Hillary. PC democrats will be purged in the next election. The democrats are following the same path as the labour party in the UK and will destroy themselves.

this

Why does she look batshit insane in every picture there is of her?

2nd amendment people need to do something about her

by pointing out she has talked a lot of shit and done nothing

best they have is fauxchahontus?

what about the skin suit wearing cumou?

Yes rly

She's a white woman that stole a native American's scholarship to go to college. If she gets the nomination in 2020, the sjws will destroy the Democratic party and they will lose even more power.

wow elizabeth warren hillary clinton and john mccain were at the same confirmation meeting that proves everything

I love how ((((The Left)))) has already decided that the new leader of the dem party MUST be another affirmative action hire. lol

Haven't they learned their lesson yet?

SJWs fucking love Warren, you idiot.
They're her primary support that got her to upset the population incumbent Brown in the Mass senate seat.

She's literally "the next best thing after Bernie" for SJWs.

t. Dating a feminist and all my friends are from liberals because I grew up in New England.

Since she looks like Clinton 2.0 I suggest starting a campaign of resentment from grassroots because of muh lack of diversity.

This desu. She reeks of elitism, has accomplished less than nothing, and the media will call Trump a "monster" for his Pocahontas insult, but the people will agree with him

I'm hoping Booker can beat her by winning wrought southern and Northeast primaries.

Literally the female Jeb

>the people agree with him
I proudly cast my ballet for Trump, but he's an unpopular candidate.
Clinton lost because her baggage was even worse but even then she still got more votes than Trump.

Whoever won this election was not going to get re elected. They're just too detrimentally hated by too many people. I accepted that months ago.
All the dems need to do is run a likable candidate and they're good.

Easy we Start a second civil war.

Mexico gets it. Hillary 2.0

Fauxcahontas was a linguistic killshot she can't recover from.

Too radical, will never get in.

The only reason Trump could meme himself to POTUS is because he could afford to fund his own campaign. Warren needs DNC donations, which means Wall Street/Lobbyist dollars. They hate her and will never give any shekels for her POTUS run so will never, ever happen.

The dems are fucking imploding. Its our job to continually sew the seeds of descent through subversion among the avarage moderate blue colar dem and the batshit crazy sjw element of the left. If the continue to cannibalize each other as they have, they will never be about to reorganize and win an election. Its Trumps job to do well in the next four years so that he wins over more people in 2020.

It will be a fucking massacre if we keep the pressure on these fuckers.

If you think she has a chance you're a fool. She wouldn't be able to deliver any state that clinton couldnt deliver, and she's embedded deeply to identity politics, which was a crucial losing factor to the dems this year. She would be viewed merely as the dems "hillary not-hillary"

>none of Killary's skeletons.

She's as corrupt as Hillary

Whoever the dems run can beat Trump, provided they don't run Clinton again.

We got the win, worrying about re election is being greedy.
>stopping the refugee insurance
>winning the Supreme Court for a generation or more
>returning education to the state level entirelu and abolishing NCLB/Common Core
>cracking down on illegal immigration
>avoiding a military conflict with Russia
>fixing our abysmal trade deals
>Supporting our law enforcement and not giving in to BLM
>Further paving the path started by Brexit so more countries like France can join the Neo nationalist cause
Take these fucking victories and be satisfied with only 4 years of Trump. Any damage the dems can do in 2020 is SEVERELY dampened now.

The reasonable wish is not that Trump is re-elected, but rather than whoever runs against him is less cancerous than Warren, because whoever it is can definitely win. Booker and Cuban are the best options imo. Michelle is bad but also still better than Warren. Kanye would be hilarious but it's a long shot. Bernie is ((((((probably))))) too fucking old.

This is also a good point

The same thing we always do Pinky. Meme the cock snot out of her. KEK

I think the Dems will probably go all in.
They'll pick a woman, and she'll be Mexican like this spic.

Cuban has skeletons in his closet from his college days and doesn't want his family to be dragged into the spotlight. Booker needs to finish up Key & Peele before he can run.

Essentially this.

Be happy with the win.

It's the reason she didn't pick Warren for VP and went with that clown looking motherfucker Kaine according to the leaked Podesta emails. Her lobbyists can't stand Warren because of Dodd-Frank legislation.

I guarantee Trump keeps most of that legislation, ammending it so banks can be exempt from Dodd Frank but only if they meet a criteria like 10% min capital. Most big banks have only 2-6% capital so would be thankfully constrained by Dodd-Frank, but smaller community banks and credit unions would be able to compete as they hold more liquid assets typically 20%.

At least something so we don't end up with Deutsche Bank shenanigans exposing themselves to trillions in phony assets and destabilizing the entire EU

You guys have no idea how much damage identity politics is doing to the democratic Party and America.

Once a white interest group fully forms then there is no more America it all descends into gang warfare

We're the cowboys now

No, Clinton lost because the white working class is tired of being belittled and attacked by the left