The Breadwinner

This was actually real good. I felt like it did a way better job than the book at showing the cultural and religious side of Afghanistan, and the people's struggles.

Did anybody else watch this? Thoughts?

It's not in theaters anywhere here. I am seriously pissed off about that, because I really want to see it.

>LOLOLOL SANDNIGGERS GET FUCKED RAPEFUGEE
There, I summed up the thread.

I have to admit I pirated it.
Yeah that's what it will probably devolve to. I understand people dislike the whole refugee problem, but I don't get how they have no sympathy at all for children suffering in their own country just because of their religion

I might have to download it too. If it's good I'll buy the DVD. Shame though.

>loli saloon

I hate afghans so fucking much

NAME OF THE MOVIE

Why user?

IT'S IN THE THREAD TITLE RETARD

I enjoyed it though its not as kino as Cartoon Saloon's past movies like The Secret of Kells or Song of the Sea.

A beautiful country like Afghanistan is wasted on its people

They're already working on another Ireland-themed thing.

Still, this movie was an adaptation so it definitely couldn't be as cinematic as a cinema-only piece like the ones before.

Just finished watching it on Netflix 30 minutes ago

Dunno what to day other than Afghanistan sucks and has sucked for at least 2500 years.

>Afghanistan sucks and has sucked for at least 2500 years.

Except for the Cold War when it turned into the Casablanca of Asia for a while as both regimes poured money to get to dump their rockets over there.

It's what got them into the mess. Irrelevant shitholes keep being irrelevant shitholes which do okay and remain an actually functioning society.

Tbh my problem is not about the refugees themselfs but the fact that there are people trying to justify Islam as something "progressive" even tho is prolly the current most dangerous religion

Any type of religious extremism is dangerous, and every religion has its fair share of bullshit. The average Muslim isn't going into mosque and being told to slaughter people. Political/economic instability just lent itself to the rise of dangerous hyper-religious cults.

Agreed, problem is that with the "progressive" side defending Islam so much from any criticism it makes it harder to mitigate that dangerous extremist side like is has been done with others religions

I dance to the sound of Muslims being bombed.

I thought Aghans were more about the boi-pussi

I don't dislike refugees, I dislike the people circklejerking about how much they like refugees