Feminism and religious ideology in media

I'm noticing a trend of comics and cartoons constantly being inclusive of the muslim faith, but I have to question why feminists try to push for sharia law? The only answer I have been able to come to is other women don't feel like their victim badge for what happened a century ago is good enough anymore, so they're trying to reinvent a new obstacle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm noticing a trend where you think this is Sup Forums.

Op, stop being a retard.

>I have to question why feminists try to push for sharia law
Since when have women ever acted in their own interests?

SHAME

Since Nefertiti or sooner.

They've been raised to fight against the traditional Christian way of life. then they found the group that is effectively the anti-thesis of the Christian way of life (at least it's perceived to be) and believe that to be how they should proceed.

unfortunately for these (blatantly) low information voters, the Christian way of life that they've been fighting is what's been providing them the chance to legitimately advance. The muslim faith on the other hand is putting them at least 150 years back, and that's for the tolerant versions.

>feminism
>sharia law

THEY'RE LITERALLY IDENTICAL

IF YOU TURNED FEMINISM INTO MANDATED LAW IT WOULD BE IDENTICAL TO SHARIA LAW POLICY FOR POLICY

The ONLY difference between feminism and islam is that one is run by males and the other is run by females. BUT THEY'RE THE SAME THING AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

The default human condition is servitude; religion, government, political party, niche online communities about comics and cartoons. Current libertarianism is a passing fad and will go back to servitude, it already is happening and women are simply ahead of the curve wanting to go back into servitude under the illusion of thier own choice which is acceptable in current soceity.

Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

You mean the chick who moved the capitol of Kemet into the middle of the desert with her self-centered husband and then was poisoned and defaced by the pissed off masses after she was forced to move it back?

It's because it's racist to judge Islam because they're mostly brown people, and racism is above sexism on the progressive stack

Apologies, I didn't realise telling someone having sex with a nine year old is wrong might be taken as a controversial stance.

Maybe you should stop looking to the media to teach you something and pick up a book instead?

Shocking, I know.

OP is an idiot.

I support sharia law since it lets me kill Christians, who are bar none the most worthless animals on this planet

The conclusion is simple:
Women want their genitalia mutilated and forced to have less freedom than a Stepford wife after all.

Go fuck a goat, Abdul.

Because women are ways some of the strongest supporters of religion. Because 1, women like groups because it's safer, 2 without the women the men would peace out.

But OP this board is about comics. Post more muslim women.

I would rather talk about fucking kids than some strawman version of islam and feminism.

Media doesn't equate to 'social media' you do realise, right? I used it to refer to different forms of creative outlets, which includes books.
Subjective.