WE

youtu.be/RK8xHq6dfAo

No amount of fabric is going to hide that figure.

And this is why Trump won.

Hillary on the right

Left can get it tbqh family.

give me a fuckin break

WE

HOL UP

The drag coefficient of chitluns, exponentially multiplied by the sum chicken, divided by cocoa butter and promethazine added to grape faygo will produce an invariable sheeeeeeeeeit

WUZ

WE WUZ NASA

YO WE WUZ ISOCEELEEES N TETRAHEDRAN N SHIT

SPACE RACE N SHEEEEIT

>watching something with my mom a few months ago
>ad for this comes on
>roll my eyes and see her staring at me, literally shaking
>what user WHAT YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT WOMEN HELPED?? YOU REALLY THINK WHITES WOULD GIVE CREDIT TO BLACK WOMEN??? WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY ARE PEOPLE AND HAVE CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO AMERICAN HISTORY
>ok mom

Ffs the delusion and the shilling Is getting beyond belief

Top kek

WE WUZ SLIDE RULEZ N SHIET

>its a "Sup Forums is turning into SJWs by getting pissed off at nothing" post

I'm waiting for Good Will Hunting to be remade so that Will Hunting is now a genderfluid lesbian person of color.

300 hours is far closer to 13 days than 12 and a half days
stupid nigger

Gud Wulls Huntin - She was a QWEEN AN SHEEEEEIT

>mfw this checks out

That obsession with "white males". Everybody left and right admitting we are the best race far and wide.

Feels good senpai.

>katherine johnson didn't help at NASA
come off your high horse Sup Forums this isn't even SJW shit its a proto civl rights movies which have existed in earnest since the 80s

She did help at NASA, but these movies were shit then and they're shit now. You really think autistic, nerdy scientists acted the exact same as dumbfuck laymen at the time? And you really think a nerdy, autistic black woman was sassy like that in the 1960s? Come on.

nigger power fantasy