read this
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

"the guy who owns a pizza place that uses a pedo symbol for it’s logo is in charge of finding human trafficking in the US at DOJ and was appointed by Clinton"

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
boards.Sup
onechancetwinpeaks.blogspot.com/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479188158022.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479181708531.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/#79480356
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79703403
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83238960
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
z-sec.io/
z-sec.io/about.html
studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1
archive.is/uwsjy
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/20749/9434
eagleservices.ca/robbie/contact.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_6FKEwjPmHQ
gizatech.com/index.html
ecommerce.gizatech.com
gematrix.org/?word=transportation of children to the backdoor of the vancouver club
mwpr.ca/cgi-bin/show_article_attachment.cgi?ID=8598&F=downtown_east_side_claims.doc&X=1410592486000/downtown_east_side_claims.doc
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjchs-f7qzQAhVJzmMKHcKTAY8QFggiMAE&url=http://vancouver.ca/police/media/2010/MWInvestigationReview_final2.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEF0rNTL0s1VsOb5AZGFnkIeso90A&sig2=Lnc3UG-idjdakasGNhbZfA
mercurynews.com/2015/07/31/san-jose-willow-glen-man-charged-with-molesting-4-girls/
abc7news.com/news/san-jose-police-searching-for-attempted-kidnapping-suspect/1498445/
billheidrick.com/works/hgemat.htm
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user →)This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

GOOD HUMOR owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down right corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Neil Degrasse Tyson (note from myself: whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting

user found a good connection with the McCann kidnapping. Worth looking into

Previous Thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

These threads should continue with other type of evidence. I believe we have examined the surface and are on to something. Howerver, Instagram, Facebook,Tumble could only provide us with a hint. To win this batlle weneed to go deep..

Is there any information as to the nypd or fbi investigating this further?

Who are the enemy agencies in this case? Who are the allies?

Catalog post pls.

I called the security company's number and he (Andrew) said that it wasn't about Madeleine Mccann

I found this interesting blog post that ties in to what we are discussing in these threads. It mentions Mason conspiracies among many other things. It takes it's starting point in the TV series Twin Peaks and it's esoteric themes. I recommend this if you're interested in how deep the rabbit hole goes. Even if you're generally a hater of /x/-stuff, I believe this is a recommended and important read.

onechancetwinpeaks.blogspot.com/

yeah would he, thanks for the effort though.. I was wondering how anons have cracked that code. I do have the screenshots of the initial conversation.But is not clear what is done to find the Madeleine Connection

yeah would he, thanks for the effort though.. I was wondering how anons have cracked that code. I do have the screenshots of the initial conversation.But is not clear what is done to find the Madeleine Connection

Does anyone have the pics of the homosexual lingo?
I save the one for chicken
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479188158022.png

There are others, but I didn't get to save the images of them, for example
>pizza

>Is there any information as to the nypd or fbi investigating this further?
Leafbro, typically law enforcement isn't going to make public that it is investigating someone for it until the person is arrested (so after the investigation with enough evidence against them).

With that said, we know that the FBI and NYSA are investigating the Clinton Foundation, though they won't say what for and everyone assumes corruption (which is true), and we can assume the net is a bit wider considering connections to Epstein and who knows who else.

don't know if you were here or read after but fbi user answered some questions and tried to make really clear that the emails are the tip of the iceberg, that the foundation was the better place to focus. He also mentioned that what its involved with is heinous and if it became widely known people would riot and have revolutions and bring down governments over it.

Since everyone knows governments are corrupt, somehow I doubt that was what he was referring to - its far more likely that the Satanic cult and associated evil deeds and practices - or something similar and equally heinous, is what he alluded to in his AMAs.

I think it's possible that we just got trolled with the translation and it might now have anything to do with her. But I'm too lazy to go translate that shit for myself.

yeah I think so too!

So why aren't we digging the foundation for info? Are there any foundation emails that might be connected?

Who is the fbianon i see everyone mention? Anyone got a 4plebs link to his thread?

/cfg/ does all day, every day. We need to compare our findings with theirs. Someone posted Epstein's black book (a pdf) the other day, and someone else posted this monstrously huge mind map relating to Epstein, which shows a complex network, though not necessarily all involved in human trafficking.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479181708531.png

There is a small mind map for J Alefantis.

It may be fruitful for one person to go through Epstein's black book and compare them to donations to CF.

Here are the things left unclear in this image:
AL
Who is James?
Is Littledeer.ca a legitimate product site? I think it might be, and could just be there to throw us off.

Do you think they actually dump bodies here? Could this just be a bait or possible way of trying to throw us off?
Do we know where these bins are?

Bump. They are getting extremely nervous. Lots of "dis just a psyop lololol" threads and very creepy posts saying anons were "found" and "last warnings"

Where can you find donations made?

We know about Goat Hill Pizza being a front to launder money to donate right?

Probably. Their instagram isn't filled with weird cryptic shit.

Littledeer.ca is a legitimate site that sells handmade cooking utensils, mostly paddles and tongs. No knives. Little deer is also an island of the coast of Maine.

Holy fuck what? Do I need to worry about being suicided, or are they just trying to scare us off?
That's what I thought. Now that you mention Little Deer, Maine though, I wonder. Do you think the island might have something to do with this?

Probably just bins for food waste, at the place I worked at we had 3 cans for waste disposal. One for food waste, one for recycling and one for regular trash.

Definitely trying to scare us off.

When the connection to Du Pont was found last week, infinity chan and posters here were being DDoS'd or connections with Du Pont kept trying to be established on their end.

AMA about the Clinton case - July 2, 2016 (2:01)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/#79480356

Second AMA about the Clinton case - July 2, 2016 (4:08)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525

Third AMA about the Clinton case - July 2, 2016 (20:59)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762

Third AMA about the Clinton case - July 2, 2016 (23:58)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846

4th AMA about the Clinton Case July 4, 2016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79703403

Fifth AMA about the Clinton Case July 28, 2016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83238960

>/cfg/
what Du Pont connection?

The Clinton Foundation is required by law to submit its income and financial statements, including donors. They will have a link for you in /cfg/, however I don't know about Goat Hill Pizza or if that ties into the Clinton Foundation at all.

Oh wow. If they were serious though and I end up dying anyways oh well. At least I'll have died fighting for Sup Forums.

Heir to Du Pont fortune raped his 3 year old daughter, might have had a connection to Epstein/Alefantis.

Honestly user I can't remember the details there is just so much in these threads that I have trouble keeping it all straight. Hopefully someone here can clarify what was going on with Du Pont when all the spooky raid stuff was happening.

I know 8ch was being hit particularly hard and I think they found the connection first.

Little deer island off the coast of Maine is part of the art scene and known for its many galleries.

Oh, and he never went to prison. Judge let him off saying "he wouldn't fair well" in prison.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

Was hidden about 2 hours ago in response to a Washington City Paper article.

how gross!! the monster was spared from jail. WTF. These people can get anything done.

I understand. thanks for clarifying

Is there anything strange about the art galleries there? Do you think that may be a potential source of some of the art these pedophiles have?

Bumpity.

So, I assume the McCann thing hasn't gone anywhere? Just Podesta's resemblance to one of two sketches of the same suspect/person of interest, plus the fact that he was no stranger to vacations in Portugal and that the WikiLeaks e-mails of his start the day after McCann disappeared? And the fact that the sketch of the female looks a lot like Ghislaine Maxwell? That's all that ever came about?

Any new activity from Alefantis himself and/or his circle? Any other changes of logos, like Besta Pizza did? Did anyone ever figure out what those ZIP files were in the password-protected area of Comet Ping Pong's website?

Mainah here. We have a huge hippie/liberal art scene. I'm not into that shit so I've never heard of it. I can ask the local hippies bout it though. Also is it just me or do something about those posts saying its a legitimate site seem off?

I'm saying it's legitimate because I can't find anything pointing otherwise. They are in Canada. Their instagram isn't filled with weird shit. Neither their twitter. They don't seem to have any political affiliations.

Watch that

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

Who is Jared with sandwiches?

Guy: He likes little boys
Other Guy: He likes children
Giant Ape: I think I was his manager... Everybody has his preferences (Creepy laughing)

Did everyone fuck off back to Plebbit or something? These threads are crawling.

The password protected area is probably the place to be looking for. Could it be that it is protected by Podesta IT company? z-sec.io/
z-sec.io/about.html Brodie has in his linked description, stated that causes he cares about are 'children'. I dont know. Just a suggestion

It would be really helpful if you could possibly find out something about it.
About the website, I don't really see much wrong with it. It is linked to them through the wooden piece, but outside of that nothing much is going on. They don't seem to have any cryptic messages or anything to them. That's why I'm thinking it may have to do something with the place itself, rather than the website. Only things that seems even a little off to me about the company/website is how they sell a lot of paddles. There may be something more to them though so I'm checking a tiny bit extra before I fuck off from their website.

It's the middle of the work day EST; it'll pick up again after 5 probably

>"It puts people at ease." Not always.
>multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan
>"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face
>They were horrified
>grin spreading across her face

have you guys seen the diaper art on Tony Podestas wall and Alefantis talking there.

studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1

according to Turkroaches at plebbit, #pizzagate is all over turkey today. any Turk anons here want to share anything?

I found some interesting stuff related to that code at the bottom of the Zanarkand page.
Using the masonic key from the last thread I got something different
picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo

taking that and putting it into the Gematria Calculator like the user from earlier thread did, I get a lot of results - several stick out

I don't know enough about how gematria works, but one of the 'Jewish' results is:
>anyone with information on the willow glen child snuff community message me 3095824862

Other interesing results:
English
>follow rule forty six in your skull and bones rules book
>forums hacked by alan pope mossad dot gov dot il hacked by alan goss pope
>they enter through a tunnel that is hidden to the outer world
>you will get caught when youre involved in illegal activities
>zachary james carr of aledo illinois masons call me aleister crowley
>the victim survivor is called a e2 80 9cslave e2 80 9d by the programmer handler 2c
>the messenger requests that he please not be shot good luck buddy

Simple
>father robbie mcdougall adoramus ministries ninety eight monck ave
>giza technologies import export company the front company
>transportation of children to the backdoor of the vancouver club
>princess diane sf princess eugenia santa cruz princess beatrice sj

Look >inb4 shill disinfo - I am just putting this info here in case any of this makes sense to anyone here. The link to and the nature of Zanarkand is just to strange. Yes it may be a dead lead, but until it's actually investigated further it can never be fully marked off as dead.

>plebbit
GOOD! Where I live the Dutroux case was completly shut down. All these high ranking pedo's were interconnected. Most of the time they will send their workers to jail. Like the low ranking men. And they keep going under a different mask

What is Zanarkand?

What the fucking hell is with these disgusting people.

they are a gift from Alice Louise (AL) Waters

company in GA

long chain that got to there from a thread yesterday. read the doublechin thread
>archive.is/uwsjy

>z-sec.io/
Thank man!

That actually makes a bit of sense.
Any idea on who James is though, user?

Just saw this posted on Reddit. It's a spreadsheet with a shit ton of DNC/Hillary related financials. Including full name, addresses and phone numbers.

This should be interesting (direct wiki download link):
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/20749/9434

where the fuck you been?

James = JimmyComet
James Alefantis

Oh. I must've missed that. Sorry for being an absolute faggot.

Wait a second, when exactly this happened?

Well I found Robbie McDougall of Adoramus Ministries in Canada.
eagleservices.ca/robbie/contact.htm

Reminder that they have no building permits.

I assume this screenshot was taken last week and that "97w" means "97 weeks," so I guess 97 weeks ago from last week.

No telling when the actual photo was taken, though.

idk how it got so popular but yeah it is seeing a lot of light here

Doing my part in informing everyone I know about the scandal

I found this documentary I had been looking for.

>Elite child sex slaves "1981" forgotten documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=_6FKEwjPmHQ

At some point, they get a hidden-camera interview with some young boys who talk about being pimped out to rich and powerful people.

I'm writing this as a warning, but we can't keep giving more people all this hidden knowledge and have us all monitored by the NSA and FBI. The redpill, awareness/being """awake""" is dangerous since the more people that become """awake""" and aware, the more likely (((they))) are willing to fight us through any means necessary. We can't keep giving normies all this information they can't handle. We have to come up with a way or a system to keep all this hidden knowledge contained, info to only a select few who can handle it and disseminate it when necessary. Those who know how to actually operate fully anonymously using fully anonymous software, programs and relays to communicate with each other

Ultimately '''redpilling''' normies feeds into demonic delusions and the GREAT DECEPTION. Think riots, civil war, societal unrest. (((Them))) taking away our rights and freedoms

And also, (((they))) want to spread disinfo on here through fake redpills, more like red herrings for (((their))) agenda. To use chaos and deception to control feeble minds

That's why those who are truly redpilled need to rally together to control the info and amount of info here

I'm not saying it's bad to be redpilled, but act like you are bluepilled

You've all been warned.

Anyone have anything on Sharron Wall from Littledeer? I swear I saw her in a few other images posted in other threads but I can't remember which. I recognize this face.
Haven't been able to find anything on Littledeer itself or Tom Littledeer yet.

Thought it could be little red fox that is next to comet ping pong, but nah its opened 3 years ago.

Dig on the judge

The area code of Aledo, IL is 309. So the Jewish result and one of the English results are related.

>giza technologies
well this company really is a front. There is absolutely nothing on their website.
>gizatech.com/index.html

Almost all the pages are Under Construction
>600 Meadowlands Pkwy, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Import electronic parts
>ecommerce.gizatech.com

I'm gonna repost this from a thread I had yesterday:
My friend and I got a different result for the deciphered code and got this:

>picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo

>Which when put through the the Gematica Yeilds this:Transportation Of Children To The Backdoor Of The Vancouver Club

>gematrix.org/?word=transportation of children to the backdoor of the vancouver club

>And a quick google search yeilds this: mwpr.ca/cgi-bin/show_article_attachment.cgi?ID=8598&F=downtown_east_side_claims.doc&X=1410592486000/downtown_east_side_claims.doc

>And This:google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjchs-f7qzQAhVJzmMKHcKTAY8QFggiMAE&url=http://vancouver.ca/police/media/2010/MWInvestigationReview_final2.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEF0rNTL0s1VsOb5AZGFnkIeso90A&sig2=Lnc3UG-idjdakasGNhbZfA

I believe that this operation is HUGE and that Robert Pickton did not murder all those women on his own, he was just the clean up guy who took the fall in order to keep the RCMP in good name.

I believe that Vancouver may be a Pacific Crossroads for a massive human sex trafficking rink. Please help me investigate and lets find out whats been happening to our missing women and children.

Thank you and godspeed.

Due to the location of the exterior door, that's the basement of Buck's Camping and Fishing. Which means that the doorway the trench extends into is Besta Pizza.

Neither business has any permits on file for this work.

Zero fucks given. I'd be perfectly content to broadcast this information to the entire world and let the ruling elite drown in the ensuing chaos right along with us.

Keeping it contained means that any retaliation won't look as suspicious. The biggest incentive to not take action against people looking into this is public backlash. Public backlash is an insurance policy.

Did some research into Giza technologies. Google maps address:
600 meadowlands parkway suite 19 leads me to a marker for "littlegifts.inc" in New Jersey which has one bad review of not shipping product that was ordered for a fundraiser. Looked up littlegifts inc. Website and they have zero products listed.

>Neither business has any permits on file for this work.

How was that confirmed? Where would you find such documentation?

yeah search that number and I got Larry Galvin
>SE 3rd Ave Aledo, IL
It's Peoria area I think

Also:
Did a search for 'Willow Glen child sex case' and get:
Willow Glen is a neighborhood in San Jose

>mercurynews.com/2015/07/31/san-jose-willow-glen-man-charged-with-molesting-4-girls/
>abc7news.com/news/san-jose-police-searching-for-attempted-kidnapping-suspect/1498445/

littlegifts.inc has no products listed on their website, but they do have animal themes to choose from, including goat.

You have to understand, Gematria is a Jewish thing. An old form of their ethnic cryptography. The results you are seeing are just phrases that the site recorded down when people searched them, they aren't particularly significant.

If you think some phrase is significant, jot down it's Number and cross-check it here: billheidrick.com/works/hgemat.htm

Lets get rolling on the Vancouver Club. Forget the Pickton thing for now.

That article is 10 days old tho.

>largest oil deposit suddenly found in midland

ruh roh

Guy we should use the webbrain to connect all this shit together. We needa get organized

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163

check it out. This is from Gnostic meda and its info about MKULTRA. We can use it strictly for pizzagate but fuck around with it to get a feel

anyone look into transformer gallery?

I just wanna watch it burn and I'll be happy if I go down along with them

pic related is that bitch you guys were looking into. Idk if she was friends with Rachel Handler or something but I saw her with Jeff Koons of ICMEC and here is a pic of her with Hugh Hefner

Why did people find out about this only now, when pedowood has been a thing for years, and its been known that Eyes Wide Shut is basically based on facts for decades

I found Comet Ping Pong's segment on that Guy Fieri show, in case anyone hasn't seen it. As you'll remember, the YT video of it linked on Sasha Lord's website had been taken down.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA

Downloaded and watching now.

>1 post by this ID

Vancouver club

Cinderella party at Vancouver club

like I said I don't know much about gematria other than what you already said
>letters mean numbers = some cryptic message
I have no idea what the database messages mean. That why I posted the ones that stood out as interesting. Now as far as cross-checking the numbers; which set of numbers?
>pic related

vancouver club historic photo

anyone want to onion that?

Searching Sup Forums, this is one of the top results.

I hope the word gets out further but I admit, it sounds unreal. I still have trouble believing that such things were happening right under our noses. Disturbing doesn't seem to cut it. Not a liberal sissy but I am literally shaking right now.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup Forums-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

Should probably note that the hanging statue in Podesta's house is inspired by Jeffery Dahmer; not what the article says. He was a well-known cannibalistic murderer that would dismember and position his victims in odd ways.

>pizzagate distracted from the "real issues"
I could never understand this argument. The bizarre and grotesque always, ALWAYS works better than cold hard facts when influencing people in the short term.

Geez. Who wants to bet the poor kids in those pieces of """""""""art"""""""" are already dead?
I know what you mean user. Maybe it's because I'm slightly easy to scare, but I have this creeping sense of paranoia as we discover more about this.

this Giza Tech is a shell company for the main Spain company to sell and distribute in the US

Here's another product of Sup Forums.

File was too large to upload here, so hopefully imgur will work.

imgur.com/a/AYo50

Decently-written article. Good thing we've got people approaching it with a level head and not sperging out Alex Jones-style.