Super-Sons/Dyno-Mutt Special

From Peter Tomasi Twitter

>Here's a little surprise to ease the temporary pain. It's coming out the fifth week in May but didn't make Previews (will be in June issue of Previews). Super-Sons/Dyno-Mutt Special #1. 38 pages of our boys knocking heads with Dyno-Mutt and the Blue Falcon!

twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/status/966698512523169793

You have bad taste if you like Tomasi’s writing. Let’s get those standards up guys.

Amazing.
I'm slightly disappointed it wasn't a Scooby Doo crossover

Is there anyone more BASED than Pete Tomasi?

NICE.

fuck you faggot, go slobber bendis' dick.

on the other hand fuck this shit. Super Sons ongoing or DC can fuck themselves. By may I'm down to Aquaman and Future Quest. dropped or lost Superman, action, batman, tec, super sons, trinity, flintstones, and all the HB books they were putting out.

Metal did exactly what I knew it would, it poisoned everything with it's "so dark its FUNNNNNN" shit.

If I wanted a super sons special I'd want the kids fucking around in space without parents or some crazy shit. Not Dyno-fucking-mutt and Blue Falcon.

Everybody party

Super Sons fans are intense.

Pedophiles*

There is nothing wrong about being a pedophile.

Awesome!

No Titus and Krypto is bullshit though

Finally got a good book and DC shits on it all. Why wouldn't we be?

put a bullet in your brain faggot, the jonfag got shouted out of storytimes for being a sicko.

Your suffering brings me joy.

cool, wonder if there will be other crossovers not announced

>Metal did exactly what I knew it would, it poisoned everything with it's "so dark its FUNNNNNN" shit.
you are such a fucking idiot, this doesn't even make sense

then you're pathetic and have very little to live for. congratulations.

it makes perfect sense you just don't agree.

Because they're pedophiles and shipperfags.

Sperg out more please, it amuses me.

>Super Sons
>good

nice projection you've got there you sick fuck.

fpbp

Screw you Darkseid!

You're forgetting the /ss/ fags. Besides here's your (you)

/ss/ is straight shota. Super sons fags are into gay shota.

It's still shota user.
>Starfire banging Jon> Damian and Jon hold hands
(you)

Straight shota and shota are like apples and bananas. Both fruits but not the same.

Well this thread went downhill fast.

(You)

Go away, Bendis!

Could be fun.
I would have preferred Johnny Quest but okay.

jimenez is going to draw, right??

read the annual moron

He said fernando pasarin on twitter. I guess they really like the Spaniards lately. I can't complain, Jimenez is a fucking star.

Already own it asswipe. I want more

>Dynomutt
Nice
>By Tomasi
Ugh

>ease the temporary pain

Yeah Jon's not dead, thank Christ

shit

I'm having flashbacks.

Honestly I love Jime but if it means we get him on a bigger book I'm cool with it. I just wish we could still have a super sons on-going. There's no reason to poison something so pure for bendis' garbage ass.

I wanted a Tomasi Gleason Captain Marvel book but it seams gleason is going to be on Action. Jimenez, given how well he draws the super sons as well as Superman and Batman would be perfect for that.

Plus I've been shilling on here that I'd love for Batson to just join the Super Son's to make a Mini-Trinity because that'd be a perfect fit. They'd have an "adult" to get them into R-Rated movies or buy them titty mags and shit (or if have to interview someone in a strip club establishment and batson has to go undercover while the other two sit on the roof and Jon attempts to gain better control over his X-Ray vision.)

>or buy them titty mags
You realize that Jon'd take out a light fixture if not blow a hole right through the ceiling?

And then there'd be a nanoswarm of Krytonian sperm impregnating anything in a 2 mile radius.

That was a great essay.

Given that it's already been stated that Jon is likely going to be faaaaaaaaar stronger than his dad, I'd expect him taking a wank to blow up more than a simply ight fixture or a hole in a ceiling.

Whoa! More kids and dogs! Another bold move, Tomasi! You did it again haha

leave.

kids getting tiddy mags is innocent Sandlot shit not fucking gay ass shotta shit.

I don't know where you came from but you really have to go back. Just a friendly advise.

been here longer than you pal I can guarantee you that. Muh Super Sons are not for lewds.

Fuck right off Reddit, you absolute cumguzzler.

>"LELIVDBEEENHERELONGERTHANOUHAVEDURRRRR"
Sure you have. And I can positively guarantee that you've sucked more dicks than half this entire board in that timeframe.

Where the fuck did you get that from that conversation?
>Super Sons are for mild lewds and handholding
FIFY

>likes pictures of little boys
>calls me cumguzzler
>calls me reddit

sure thing pal. take your faggot ass back to whatever social media site you put a front on to act as if you aren't a complete degenerate. I'll stay here, not reddit, because I'm not a fucking faggot.

keep your weird shit out of mu super sons threads.

This. Tomasi would be perfect for that. He knows how to have fun with stuff.

>degenerates
>on Sup Forums
Where do you think you are?

Spotted the fucking newfag.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums faggot. We're autists not degenerates. Mostly.

>Not Dyno-fucking-mutt and Blue Falcon.

I would have preferred a time-displaced, 50s or early 60s or so flavor, Johnny Quest boys action adventure special.

yep

Something about the guy feels oddly tatsunoko. Is he some american knock off of Casshern?

Go away,Jasonfag!

>Because they're pedophiles and shipperfags.
That are Jasonfags.

>mostly
Tell me user, can you really tell sometimes?

This. You want Sup Forums, go to fucking Sup Forums.

Have you read Jetsons or Snagglepuss? Or New Superman?

So does this mean DC is doing another round of DC/Hanna Barbera Crossovers, if so I wonder what their titles will be?