Say hello to your new Iron Man!

Say hello to your new Iron Man!

screenrant.com/shuri-new-iron-man-spider-man-2-black-panther/

Other urls found in this thread:

brassrat2020.mit.edu/DesignShowcaseOptions/design_showcase1/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as it's not Riri and as long as it's not giving money to Bendis. I'm okay with it, but first make her contact Stark in some way and make sure that there is actual tutelage, Shuri cannot be another mary sue that knows everything just for having a vagina.

>the MCU goes full Alonso

You already know she's a genius who creates amazing tech. The Iron Man suit is probably utter simplistic shit compared to what she gets to play with.

Does Rhody not get better?
I thought I saw him flying around in ads for Avengers.

Hetero male. Not valid.

Everyone loves Shuri.

If Marvel has any sense they make it so all those obnoxious, black, female super-geniuses were all deficient clones of her that reached their expiration date.

>Everyone in my basement
Fixed. If you think normies are the biggest fans of some token genius girl they saw in some movie, man you need to go out more.

Not really she didn't make any thing tony wasn't casually throwing around for years

Eh. Better her than Riri.

Why would the princess of a country, with access to unparalleled tech, freedom to carelessly create away, go become the replacement of a ceo in a suit?

Trying to fit her under the umbrella of another character she is unrelated to is kinda insulting to her. She's a character by herself, and would more likely be a Panther.

As long as she and Bucky are an item

>Why would a black princess go become the replacement of a white heteropatriarch in a suit?
Exactly.

Seriously, who chooses clunky ass armor over this?

women

Everything that means anything in Marvel happens in New York anyway, so better to be part of the Avengers than keep tooling around in the ass-end of Africa playing sidekick to T'chalala.

I guess I can live with that. RDJ is pretty much dried up at this point, and she was the best character.

>shuri-new-iron-man-spider-man-2-black-panther

that is some next-level SEO there.

Did anyone read the damn article? It's just some bitch saying she -should- replace tony, not that she will.

At least it makes sense in the context of her being from Wakanda, who have advanced tech already.

This. Her only real advantage technologically over Tony is greater access to vibranium.

Good. That means they can kill off Stark, who is objectively, the worst character in all of the MCU.

Tony Stark RECREATED Vibranium with just a bunch of tool in his damn garage. That shit is way above anything Shuri has done so far.

I am not going to allow stupid cunts such as yourself, to turn my waifu into another goddamn Rey. Fuck you.

Shuri is already best girl so no objections here.

Why do people keep thinking this is going to happen?

It's not a question of whether or not Shuri could be Iron Man, but a question of whether or not Letitia Wright can put as many asses in seats as Robert Downey Jr.

>Did anyone read the damn article?

Think about what you are asking here.

You are asking if anyone on Sup Forums bothered to read an article instead of forming an opinion based on a headline.

Were you frozen in ice for 40 years or something? OF COURSE NO ONE READ THE ARTICLE!

>Tony Stark RECREATED Vibranium
That wasn't actually vibranium, but is most certainly is a pretty advanced power source.

What Tony created doesn't actually have a name aside from "new arc reactor."

Nobody seriously thinks it's going to happen. She's cute but no one is going to watch a movie with her as the lead.

>why don't people like clickbait?

>they actually do it really well though because they hire talented people and aren’t toxic fan-hating SJWs

...I know no one read the article, it just makes me mad. I can dream though, right?

Tfw you are tossed aside for new that new hotness.

I'm getting the feeling that from now on everything Black Panther-related, including a sequel, will take place in the US. The MCU got their Diversity medal already, now they can stop pretending they care about the planet outside New York.

I don't recall Tony being able to heal spinal cord injuries within a day. In fact, Rhodey would be kind of pissed if he could do that and not tell him.

Ok I'll give you that how ever I'm talking about every thing else

r u just saying words

>talented people

I'm sick and tired of casuals spouting idiocy.
Shuri as Black Panther? Cool and sexy.
Shuri taking someone's else mantle? Fake and gay.

I think what makes Shuri likeable is that her social skills are severely lacking whereas PoC in 616 don’t have any glaring flaws.

90% of the time it's the author themselves promoting what they wrote, !00% of the time it's complete garbage they the author wrote without bothering to research anything at all.

NEVER GIVE THESE THINGS VIEWS, user. Maybe you're new and you don't know, not that I'm calling you a newfag. this is a learning opportunity, if OP doesn't think it's important enough to make an archive somewhere or copypaste it here or at very least screen grab an image of the "best" part it's not worth your time to click or read it.

How would you know? You don't read comics. Lunella has plenty of flaws in her own book.

Why don't OP's just post the article? Shit isn't hard.

I mean people like Riri and that girl Thor, the replacements. Poc isn’t the right term I just realized

I should know better, I don't usually fall for it. I knew right away this was Riri related, and I hate Riri and Moon Girl. Couldn't help myself.

I get OP is just someone's opinion but I don't know why anyone would want that rather than her getting her own spotlight. Other than of course it's just click bait.

They didn't mention Lunella, user. You seem to have a complex.

That's as retarded as expected.

She should be Black Panther should Boseman ever choose to stop playing the character. It's what her character does in the comics after all.

You do realize MCU isn’t the same verse as 616? Shuri in the comics isn’t a progidy with Tony Stark level intelligence. For the MCU they took that trait from T’Challa and gave it to Shuri. Shuri in the comics is also really into spirituality while Shuri in MCU never have such indication.

Expect comic Shuri to suddenly change.

Also, while you're right, tchalla still has great levels of intelligence, he says his suit from Civil War is his own design.

It's her legacy, she's a wakandan princess, why the fuck would she go up and take whitey stark's name when she can become Black Panther like her father and ancestor did and still keep making all her cool wakandan toys instead of being Tony's copycat?

Because she has had the powers of the Bleck Pentha strrrriip away from her

>yfw she becomes Iron Panther.

Bucky has Steve

Stay mad, user.

>This year, the seal’s craftsman is represented by a member of our own class, Ironheart. Marvel’s new superhero, Riri Williams, is said to have built a suit of armour in her Simmons dorm room by reverse-engineering technology from an old Iron Man suit. While fictional, her story is representative of the incredibly creative endeavors occurring in dorms all across campus. Also notable in Riri’s inclusion is the divergence from the traditional seal, which has until recent years only depicted two males.

>brassrat2020.mit.edu/DesignShowcaseOptions/design_showcase1/index.html

I don't know what that is.

tonys arc reactor is an immitation of the tesseract. He tried to create an infinity stone, not vibranium

MIT class ring of the 2020 class.

Honestly, that is far more impressive.

I could swear they called it Starkium somewhere, but Google is not providing an answer.

Ok. What does that have to do with the first post?

>Every Spider-man movie should have Iron Man in it

I know that these guys are paid by the article and by the click so they have to write stupid fan ideas but the thought process behind this is ridiculous.

Wow. user, I'm not him, but pls. You don't have to like her, but don't pretend that she isn't a major hit. My sister isn't into comics media and loves her. She has memes going all over social media. Every time she is mentioned by someone who isn't alt-right, its praise. Come on now. The fact that you said "normies" suggest that its you that needs to leave his basement, not the other user.

When will they learn?

It's too Late.

Say it with me
M
A
R
Y

S
U
E

I'm on board with Shuri being new Iron Man, but only if Natalie Portman becomes new Thor

we dont know if Shuri is responsible for wakanda's impressive healing technology

Beyond that stark is also a mechanical and electrial engineer, he'd logically not be involved in biology

>*runs over a bad guy*
>What was that?
why is she so adorable Sup Forums

>he'd logically not be involved in biology
EXTREMIS
X
T
R
E
M
I
S

>Tony Stark isn't a mary sue for reinventing vibranium/tesseract with a bunch of spare parts
>Someone whose culture has developed plenty of technology due to their advancement and resources is a mary sue because she knows how to make an iron man suit
I guess?

it was called badassium in one of the movie tie-in comics

But did you say it?

Faggot

oh so thats how they did it, neat

Wakandans are so pathetic.
Everything they have is brought about by this infinitely magical element.

Tony Stark built his suit in a cave!
With a box of scraps!

You don't think that had he been shipped off to Wakanda in his early teens he wouldn't have exceeded these people?

They still use trial by combat for electoral purposes ffs.

>You don't think that had he been shipped off to Wakanda in his early teens he wouldn't have exceeded these people?
No, I do not.

Magic niggers in fantasy films who effortlessly surpass older white men in tech. Enjoy your bullshit divershitty propaganda with no basis in reality lol.

Considering that Everett Ross literally got his spine healed, and that Wakanda opened up its borders, it's not a far stretch that Cap drags Rhodey's ass to Wakanda to get his shit healed and then suits up like in the trailer.

Coogler supposed really wants to use Kraven, and with BP on track for a billion dollars Coogler gets what Coogler wants now.

I imagine the Black Panther 2 will be a Most Dangerous Game kind of thing playing up Kraven as a poacher with some subtext about colonization.

does he not use the technology that WE have available to us?

Only reason WE have anything is because of the materials WE find.

I want Rhino too, DESU.
Then they fuck off to New York because they get their ass handed to them in Wakanda so they settle for Parker.

>I want Rhino too, DESU.

I was about to say this was dumb but then I considered the visual of a man in an armored rhino costume against an actual armored rhino and now I'm kinda feelin' it.

>she was the best character

That's not Klaw or Mbaku.

Lol the same thing can be said about America though

At least you can't cheat with "pregnant chads" have shitty interference from other countries or retards elected that way.

What? A Mary Sue is a character who's so great that the entire story warps to be about how great she is. Shuri's a comedic character who invents and introduces a bunch of gadgets that the heroes will be using throughout the story.

That's not a Mary Sue, that's a completely different archetype, the most famous example of which and clear inspiration is Q from the James Bond movies.

>proposing a fucking mural for a class ring design
>putting detailed symbolism into a ring, then including some bullshit about women and minorities
>expecting any of those images to be detailed when shrunk to scale
>that """Boston skyline"""
>turning a symbol of a world-renowned university education into a joke
like putting cartoons on a Harvard signet

clearly they haven't learned enough

I'd prefer her WAY more than Riri. Riri just sucks.

Oh look, another dog whistle thread!