User, you didn't vote for Trump did you?

>user, you didn't vote for Trump did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ijw6t7tPww
thecarriagehousechronicles.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/img_2006.jpg?w=529&h=396
youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not even American.

N-Nah.... *nervous laughter*

>implying my family isn't moderately redpilled

They all voted to MAGA, except my retarded aunt from new england.

dam thats a good looking family desu

Yeah, I did. Who's laughing now you fucking cunts. What's wrong aunty? No witty comeback?
Yeah, that's what I thought

N-No.

Yeah, I did. Where's the 50 you each owe me?

yes I did! now fuck off and eat faggots

Sure did.

There's about a 75-80% chance that this entire family voted Trump.

this is me tbqh. Made over $300 betting family members back in november Trump would beat hillary. Well look who is laughing now

Mine is the complete opposite.

The only one I know voted Trump IS one of my Aunts.

I think a couple cousins did, but my dad abstained cause he hates both of them, brother, sister, and mom voted Clinton though begrudgingly.

>Puts on MAGA hat

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ijw6t7tPww

Not American family. Look at the food. Murikans dont dine like that

1. No Ketchup
2. No Coca-Cola
3. Americans never dine with fine wine
4. No pork
5. lots of vegetables

Leaf family if not European

That's clearly an American thanksgiving meal, check out the table decorations.

You sure? Their food looks pretty much exactly what we have at Thanksgiving.

>yfw 4 hours later your aunt draws your name from the hat for christmas gift

Very big plates lots of food. Looks legit.

I wish my family were this intact

GOOD MORNING

I would say yes then complain about how thankgiving is a racist holiday celebrating the genocide of indians

just to confuse them

Would be pretty great. But I don't actually spend holidays with my extended family anymore

Can't wait for Thanksgiving. My family is even more redpilled than I am. We'll probably end up talking about JFK.

What about WTC7? Or is it a local Taboo?

i DID vote for trump. and i also poisoned your fucking food. see you all in hell lefitst scumbags.

inb4 cuck wigger with gayfox mask runs out of closet screaming AYO HOMOEBOI WAZ UP BISSSSHHHH

>Nope, I voted for the techno-facist tranhumanist Zoltan Istvan

>user why don't actually believe that we weren't kingz n shit do you?

Whoops! I thought this was my house. My family is next door, sorry. But before I go, yes. Trump won and your trans daughter killed herself because of me.

Have a happy Thanks Giving!

Your aunt travels from based new england all the way to your destitute trailer park for thanksgiving? she must be very loyal and charitable

Why are you in my house? I am calling the police!

>bringing up divisive political issues at the dinner table

they're the spergs, not me

>except my retarded aunt from new england.
you tried your best to convince her, but she's become a little stubborn since her death in 2002?

This. But I was shitposting 10 hours a day until the day he got elected.

>muh trailer parks

Neck yourself.

>family dinners after voting for Trump

Who else here /crazy uncle/ of the family.

ikr,

look at the privilege on their faces

(same for all sell out non white bourgeoisie/no bias)

>black family
>has a father

Is that Soros?

"Sorry didn't realize this was the loser's table."

Why the fuck are you all white ?

That was the burger guy wasn't it? Poor lad.

His family should be tortured for ignoring him.

thecarriagehousechronicles.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/img_2006.jpg?w=529&h=396

Lurk more

Honest though ...

Thats How I feel all too often famarino

Is the guy in the back on the left Kyle's dad from South Park?

*those that are of voting age probably yea

You should stop day drinking, my fellow turk Sup Forumstard

F-Frank Mullen?

That picture is sad :(
I feel bad for him. I hate seeing lonely old people.
Is his family gone or do they just ignore him :(

FUNNY

I like your attitude.

I don't attend Thanksgiving dinner with my family. My extended family holds thanksgiving and my immediate family has always went out of politeness because were invited everyyear. I don't go because they are the most insufferable group of rednecks. They're a bunch of hunters and all they talk about is football and hunting every damn thanksgiving. And everythanksgiving the turkey they serve is one they hunted themselves, and it's always bland as shit. So because of the bad food and the lame conversation, I don't even celebrate thanksgiving, my immediate family goes and I stay at home eating a Hungry Man turkey tv dinner in front of the news or a movie with a glass of bourbon, that's my extent of celebration.

I hate the white side of my family. Also my gonerea infested aunt keeps posting Occupy Democracy shit of facebook.

>text from gf: "trump won". she thought that i slept through the election because i had work
>text from sister: "trump won".
>went to my parent's house and watched trump's post-victory speech with my mom
>she cries (she cries for everything)
>says that he reminds her of reagan
>calls obama a nigger, "at least that annoying nigger won't be on tv annymore".
>drive to work with dad (we work as electricians) and we talk about how good it is that trump won
>he rants about foreign-funded NGOs in serbia
>people on skype lost their shit (in a positive way) after i put NEVER COME DOWN vid in the mood section. (now shadilay is in rotation)

feels good senpai.

Not only did I vote for Trump, I promoted his name on social media, trolled countless useful idiots and engaged in cybernetic voodoo in his good name.
I'm guessing your own efforts amounted to a few shared huffpo links and casual virtue signalling through your iphone. Well, the early bird gets the term, niggers.
*finishes eating in silence*

white people love Trump, silly

>user, YOU don't support ME getting SHOT, do you?

Holy shit you sound like a whiny faggot! Maybe you should try to connect whit your family instead of going abluubluu they are just rednecks :(

There's more of us at the table than there are of them. BRING IT ON MATT AND TIM!!!!!

ehehehee...e..eeemm... well....i...i dont think... like... emm... i dont think he is that bad.... really... like.. yeah. i dont know.... hehe...emm... ye

>I hate seeing lonely old people.

>vote trump
>be ostracized by society
>tfw you hope it gets better

That's a racist family.

checking in

Fuck, nothing makes me sadder than that pic of the old man eating alone at the diner and he has the picture of his wife when they were younger.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>*flips table*
>You're a WHITE
>french kisses sister
>MALE!

Had this convo with my dad like a week back. Being european I just said, I don't want another american government creating wars and fucking europe in the ass, and that's what Trump wont do. It's as simple as that really, I've said it other times too and people get surprised at the simplicity, although most just agree with me since I'm a carpenter and most people in my trade are pretty juiced up on the red bull.

>"What's the deal user? Do you hate women or something?"

Fucking Josh stop shitposting already.

I don't hate women but KEK says I must motorboat you while I finger your blond friend.

You guys can always talk to these old people you think are lonely. Or invite them sit with you - don't treat them any different than some other person just because their old. Just hang out. Don't ask them if they were in WWII, just talk about the weather.

It is actually fun.

Last week end, family diner, they're all leftists.
Told them I support Trump and Marine Le Pen, that islam is a plague that must be eradicated and that native american genocide was a myth. Am I good now? Am i a cool kid?

we don't know anything about his wife. maybe she was a soul sucking succubus.

Can't wait til Thanksgiving. I live in Oregon. I plan on thanking sweet white baby Jesus for President-Elect Donald J. Trump. Will probably trigger a dozen or so of my family members.

Be happy I spent the 500 bucks to fly round trip back home you ungrateful fucks

Yes I did. Shall I pass the gravy boat to catch your tears?

This is degenerate. You should man up and join your family.

kek underrated

Like I'd give a fuck. Fuck yeah I voted for Trump.. I'm the one getting sent to war if Hillary was elected. Fuck off and die.

Pretty much my relationship with my family right now.

I think my sister uninvited me from her wedding.... she's marrying some mixed race cretin from South Africa and likes occupy democrats facebook posts.

Thanksgiving is just a made up holiday by the Supermarkets and weight loss programs like Jenny Craig, to get you to buy a bunch of food to gorge on, then once you've gained weight companies like Jenny Craig get you to buy their shit to lose the poundage you gained, it's a vicious cycle in a conspiracy to get you to buy more.

My sister voted early for hillary and bragged about it to me... turns out she couldn't handle the banter and hasn't spoke to me in weeks...

Oh the hell well

i live in nebraska

everyone in my family voted for trump lol

Well, the genocide of native americans isn't a myth, but sure, you can be a cool kid.

MAGA

*Puts clip in MP40, cocks magazine and unloads on family*

Heh, nothing personal CTR

A fucking corn nigger and his corn nigger famalam.

this is the kind of family where the women are the ones who wear the pants, if you know what i mean

Both sides were like.
> I was told this was gonna be rigged

Arkansas fag here. My dad actually redpilled me a bit, he's all for our God-Emperor Elect. Rest of family are islamaphobes, so we're on the MAGA train.

>tfw live in nebraska but don't even like corn

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg

I've been shitposting 10 hours a day for over a month. I told myself I was going to stop and start living my life again but it's not happening. Shitposting is my life now.

I-I....
>(proceeds to shit on the floor)

I'm a Virginian who voted for Hillary and helped this state to go blue! We will take back the WH in 2020. I knew whoever one this election, Hillary or Trump would be a one term President.

N-Nah...I voted for Jill Stein

no but i would have if i could have

Hell no!

[supports Trump internally]

Yes I did and I hope you did aswell.

wtf... nobody in europe has this shitty art on walls

This. My entire family voted for Trump except for my mother, who went for Johnson. They're all vets and country people, which says alot about who's voting for who. I would do the world for them and vice versa.

>floor
street*?