Characters "repurposed" without permission or products

Characters "repurposed" without permission or products.

Other urls found in this thread:

citybugs.tamu.edu/factsheets/household/misc-house/ent-2006/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tGO8tC489E
redbubble.com/people/jankuswankus/works/23632990-vintage-spring-break-2003?grid_pos=2&p=t-shirt&rbs=9ceb7cb0-c7a3-4462-b01f-7fa9efe0ee33&ref=shop_grid&style=mens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have that dildo package one

First I've heard about it, I wanna see it now too.

What is that, a gecko?
Is this a common household pest?
>Oh fuck, there's geckos in the walls again. The garage is just lousy with bearded dragons, and I just caught a monitor lizard in the attic.

yes you dingus
citybugs.tamu.edu/factsheets/household/misc-house/ent-2006/

i get them here its not uncommon to see them about I leave the geckos alone as they eat roaches and those biting ladybugs

I am no bleeding heart, but that product is horrible.... jesus, a snap trap kills (usually) much faster than sticking something to a board and letting it dehydrate to death...

It is if you're from Florida.

>if you're from Florida.

Why would one do such a thing?

Sometimes people's cars break down. Its like the wagon days, you're wagon broke down and you settled for it cause you weren't going further. And that's how they came to be known as settlers.

I guess the pan handle might have tricked them. Realized they were surrounded by water, felt like too much bother to backtrack. They sat down and just accepted that life is now gators and geckos.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tGO8tC489E

sleep tight, mouser

Its like ATHF and reality are one step closer

This. Glue traps can take days to kill the mouse, and usually the animal will free itself if it pulls hard enough anyway. Glue traps are trash.

I unironically love this

Wtf, poison is a better death

These original characters are getting out of hand.

GANGSTER SPONGE

what are you talking about is completely separate from Superwhy

This. The amount of geckos and anoles that get into your house if you're from here is so high you'll eventually learn to catch those speedy fuckers with your hands.

They knew exactly what they were doing with this

I still really want a real shirt of this

That's too generic to really be considered. Ripoff.

Does anybody claim otherwise?

I could've sworn they made official gangsta Looney Tunes merch at some point, though.

They made tons of it. It was right around the time Space Jam came out and Warner Bros wanted an edgier image.

>Courage the Cowardly Mouse

It's JJJ in a Superman suit selling tacos

>JJJ
Holy shit it is.
I take this back.

Oh.
I take this back even more

I'm surprised there is no officially licensed Mario pasta

cute

I don't have a screenshot unfortunately, but in some variants of this arcade machine, three palette swapped Kim Possibles pop up and start dancing on the attract screen.

Nah. We usually kill any mice a glue trap catches by crushing the little bugger.

Don't have a pic, but a local gas station uses sprites from Bubble Bobble on their LED sign on the car wash.

>three palette swapped Kim Possibles pop up and start dancing on the attract screen

boner if true

I prefer drowning the stuck fuckers. There is a sense of euphoria seeing thier air bubbles petering over time.

There was a famous child killer who wore a bunch of these shirts in court

>when you didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose you

>Wow, is that a Powerpuff Girl or something?
>No! Can you not see? She has a mohawk and a wheelchair! We are NOT getting sued!

redbubble.com/people/jankuswankus/works/23632990-vintage-spring-break-2003?grid_pos=2&p=t-shirt&rbs=9ceb7cb0-c7a3-4462-b01f-7fa9efe0ee33&ref=shop_grid&style=mens

That's fucking hardcore man

>read the wiki page
wow that's fucked up
>see related articles
>Murder Of Shanda Sharer
>mfw
Holy fuck... it's like the plot of an actual horror movie, what a disturbing read.

is that a chimera?

You guys are like babies I personally free the animal andlet them go outside where Nature can decide the fate of the creature as intended. However I make a quick mark on the creature with a marker, if the creature returns three times I send them to the owl's roost.

Why does Blossom have a bellybutton?

One of the murderers were released this year
The ringleader is being released next year.

Good God, it must be a blessing to be a woman in the judicial system; a man would've gone straight to the chair.

Let's see...
>Batman's cowl
>Superman's cape
>Hulk's upper torso
>Spiderman's arms and hands.
>Wonde Woman's Crotch
>Iron Man's legs.
>Possibly a gargoyle's pose, not necessarily Spidey's
>In South Korea.

It's a character with gender and identity crisis, without a comic publisher to belong, let alone a country.
Yup... a very normal hero in this fucked up world of today.

Why does Buttercup has a hint of balls/dick?

Why the hell would anyone NOT want geckos in their homes?

Not everybody wants herpes you retard.

And how do you plan on fucking these geckos, exactly?

I’ve heard they carry disease mites

Teenagers are scary.

Look up "Murder of Junko Furuta" for some weirder shit

Oh I know about that one, but the fact that it happened in my own state hit me extra hard.

I remember having a poster in that style.

You're a good person. Good fortune will come to your life.

Suddenly I have a craving for thighs.

>muh dick

meatwad evolved into hamburger

No pic but My local roller skating rink used to have Mickey and his rip off children on the side of the building.

I live in Australia and I just found two geckos under my table the other day. Cute little buggers they are. I think they've been getting more and more common here over the past 5 years because I've noticed more and more of them. Plus skinks are pretty common too. Neither are 'pests' though and if you kill them you deserve to get shanked.

Justice League Gods and Monsters.jpg

I'm assuming they googled "scarred mouse" and they got courage.

>Watermark

How about that Bulgarian animated movie that had Mickey Mouse show up in the ending for no reason?
Does that count?

That was weird.

There are tons of that in the Philippines:
>one commercial for pig feeds which uses an imitation of the pig mom from Sing
>one commercial for canned food has a bootleg Jessica Rabbit
>one cafeteria in this place has Chicken Little in their sign of all characters
>one of those basketball things in the arcade which has a character from The Boondocks of all things on the sides
And many, many more I have forgotten.
There's a reason why I call my fellow Filipinos space pirates.