Why is the confederate flag considered a hate symbol?

Why is the confederate flag considered a hate symbol?

Its white, and all white things are a hate symbol today.

No kidding, they tried to ban the United States flag a week after crying about the Confederate flag.

In there eyes, if it is white, it ain't right.

White Supremacy.

We should of supported the Confederates.

It would of been cool to see Redcoats and Confederates fight with eachother.

You know why.

>should of

The civil war laid the foundation for the overbearing US government we have today. The flag has been used to easily and conveniently shame the losers into economic submission. It is only recently that Southern Pride is making a come back.

I didn't know it ever left
t. yankee

In Europe and other countries it's considered the "rebel" flag, and you'll often see it around as a rebellious icon against centralized authority.

In North America it's often neonazi skinheads who wear it but last time I was in Japan tons of kids were wearing Confed flags and yes they know all about slavery yet don't attatch the rebellion to slaves like the rampant identity politics in the US.

>Supported Confederates

You know what would have happened, they would've brought in millions and million more Africans to be slaves. Eventually they'd all be freed and the US would have 50x as many nogs as they do now.

>In North America it's often neonazi skinheads
that's just silly, I see it flying from trucks and hung in garages all over the place by regular countryside people right here in New England.

Yes the flag, i'm talking dudes walking around with it as a patch on a jacket

The confederacy was made up mostly of white people, this triggers the google.

So was the union

Because liberals will find monsters wherever they look.

You mean Kanye?

It's because history is written by the winners.

All it takes to demonize something noble is to accuse it of ignoble acts.

A) That's the Virginia Battle Flag, it was made so Confederate Units could tell their flags (which gave them orders) apart from Union flags.

B) Because American's were raised to believe the Confederacy fought against the north because slavery, which isn't true, but it helps the "republicans are racist!" narrative the left likes to push on students at a young age.

>which isn't true
That is absolutely true you colossal retard. It was explicitly stated in their statements of secession to the US Congress, I mean you really must know nothing about this war to believe this besides what you spoonfed by some neocon bullshitters.

Well, this symbolic symbol has symbolized more of a "Laissez Faire" southern pride since about 1979 I'd wager.

Every time I see this image it loses ~10 pixels.

Will this get me banned in niggerfield 1?

Because Liberals decided for it to be..

Also states with the most niggers. Always convenient how they leave that out.

They have the most niggers. Literally the ONLY reason for those stats.

The white people there who claim their heritage are the ones keeping the place from being a third world country, thank god for them being the majority.

>waving a flag that is literally pro-slavery
> how is it racist?
You republishits really are living in a hugbox

Because it makes SJW's cry.

patriotism is racist

Some southern dykes forced several in my dick hole slitting the slides of my cock. It was not comfortable and I wish for death.

This, Abe Lincoln was the WORST president in U.S. history. He undermined states rights and violated the constitution.
>John Wilkes Booth din du nuffin

Because they lost.

Because the KKK among others was a fan of it

you guys actually did but in the way we supported you before both World Wars

Ignoring the fact that heritage refers to the PAST not the present.

It wasnt until Dylan Roof had his spergout. It became synonymous with white supremacy almost overnight with the media pushing the narrative.

And hopefully its entropy will send it into oblivion soon.

Because people unironically believe and continue spread the old "the confederate flag is racist" meme

It definitely, definitely is.

The Confederacy was explicitly founded on the idea that blacks were not the equal of whites.

In popular culture? Not since the Duke Boys I'd wager.

Cause white people ruined it just like they ruin everything thats fun. They ruined this by having racist groups use it as a symbol but its suppose to mean southern pride not racism. They ruined the word Nigger when they only used it against Black people when its suppose to mean sub human. Ruined slavery by only buying one type of race, I know it was a good deal but goddamn the Romans had slaves on conquered countries not just blacks, and in Latin america it was indigenous people.

you can't get away from this I don't understand why everyone seems so afraid to own up to it. It's cuck as fuck to let the liberals dominate discourse like this while you all run around pretending up is down and black is white for their benefit.

And? People saw the flag on top of the General Lee and started attributing it to a feel good, good ol days, southern pride. BBQs, camping, sweet tea, etc. Sure people still wave it in hate, but on a whole, I remember the flag as it was plastered on a 69 Charger.

same
i have had a license plate flag on my front bumper since high school

>only buying one type of race
Bullshit. We enslaved blacks, whites, natives, arabs, and the chinese. Oh, and japanese, before they went all xenophbic and kicked the white man out for a couple of centuries.

Blacks don't have a corner on the market, we enslaved everyone based on utility and opportunity

slavery

Literally anything democrats don't like is a hate symbol, or hate speech

>We should of supported the Confederates.

This.

If only Stonewall Jackson were alive and present at Gettysburg, the South would have won the battle and most likely the war as it was a straight push to Washington from that point on, it's a shame we didn't back the Confederates up.

The founders considered niggers to be 3 fifths human. The other 2\5ths monkey I guess.
We have the republican party;
the democratic party; and now the
ButtHurt party.

GOOOOO TRUMP

It is directly associated with the Confederate's rebellion. Which is directly associated with slavery. This is seen as a declaration of support for the South, obviously. Which is essentially a declaration of a support for slavery
> Muh states rights
> The right to have slaves
> Go read the declarations of secession
> Slavery clearly defined as the reason

> Not about slavery

Look a retard that hasn't read the declarations of secession

Nah ive seen swastikas