Why can't we just send all Middle Eastern refugees over here? Why do they have to come to Europe and the USA?

Why can't we just send all Middle Eastern refugees over here? Why do they have to come to Europe and the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjhkJp3Yczw&index=2&list=PLnnCSFPDp4h65qYZO4NR5p9ki5ZZ49axb
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia is a shithole and they already have 15% of their mudslimes

they were already living in a shithole, so they'll be used to it

you just answered your own question
why even bother then

send them to the ghost towns of china

I´ve watched documentaries about them and this must be the most retarded shit on planet. They are just there to rot. Some cities had like 900 people living there when in reality they had like 300 000 residences free.

What´s the fucking point to build that shit

>and the USA
Since when Middle-Eastern muslims are refugees in the US? I though you only take Somali and other kind of Africans

It artificially inflates GDP

they even made a little English village town complete with a wooden shack the call a church

>What´s the fucking point to build that shit
chinks calculate their economic growth based on the ammount of built structures.
or something like that.

Don't try to understand gommunizm

it's like the equivalent of putting those low res low poly buildings in the distance in large video game cities.

it's an illusion to make things look bigger and better than they actually are

For a long time there were only state owned companies, and it was extremly difficult to do business abroad. So people who had some money could only invest in real estate. Sicne the economy boom in china a lot of people got a lot of money - so they wanted to invest in the way that they knew was the best when they were young. Buing apartments.

The people pay for it , the people get it

Wait, what? Tuva isn't even a mudslime republic, its natives are buddhists.

what if we offered them as slave labor force to north korea ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DjhkJp3Yczw&index=2&list=PLnnCSFPDp4h65qYZO4NR5p9ki5ZZ49axb

tuva is great

how about send all refugees do detroit? or mb we can send you and refugees na hui

because jews want to kill the white race

It's literally a concerted effort to bring the immigrants to the West.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Why do they have to come to Europe and the USA?
>Implying Russia isn't part of Europe (racially)

Because many of them didn't like Turkey. Erdogan regime provided 400$+benefits a month, free food, college, housing for this sick fuckers but they keep leaving as they are not happy with conditions but I'm not surprised. I saw these subhumans on the news last year leaving Finland because it was boring and cold.

These people are not refugees but kind of leeches purposely lured to west and America to dilute social coherence, destroy every day folks, increase cost of housing and other services.

I can't wait Trump making peace with Assad, erase Isis from map and stabilize this territory so we can deliver them to shithole where they keep coming from. Otherwise we will have to send them to Europe when erdogan falls as our crumbling economy can not carry this burden of 3 millions mudslimes.

Sending refugees to Tuva is a nice joke.

Just to explain, for decades already Tuvans have been opposing of building a railway to their region fearing this would hurt their traditional lifestyle. Yes, they have lived just like that since the ancient times: herding goats in the mountains and praying Buddha, and it's not like they have ever wanted anything else in this illusory world.