"protective press pool"

>"protective press pool"

youtube.com/watch?v=j62J5omrgTk

Yeah those liberal pussies are gonna need protection in these next 4 years.

They are not hiding the fact that they want their liberal public to know where he is at all times just in case a viewer is itching to know where he is to assassinate him. They are literally intelligence for homeland terrorists.

>assassinate him
They'll get a dose of Mike Pence, so go ahead and do it.

Press is mentally ill.

bump

"you cannot be a private persona"

holy fuck that was the most fucked up thing i have ever heard

How petty can you get?

>this is a real screencap

>BREAKING NEWS
huh

How is The Onion supposed to retain readership when actual news networks are just as comedic?

Did they think he was just posturing when he spent his entire campaign saying he fucking hated the press?

Also, what is a "protective" press pool? Are they going to take a bullet for Donald?

We are witnessing the death throws of the legacy main stream media.

And it is glorious.

as that one comment said

>great, this saves us from 4 days of articles about how he cuts his steak in an anti-semitic fashion

Our world is going to shit...

>there's no law against him doing this
Then fuck off

HOLY FUCK TOP KEK, THE MADMAN. THIS MAN IS AMAZING

Why does the media think everyone has to open their anus to allow them to dump their poz load in there?
Are they going to report fairly and honestly about Trump or are they just going to criticize everything he does? In which case why should he treat them with courtesy and give them access if he doesn't have to?
I hope they all go bankrupt

Get comfy. We've got at least 4 more years of this

>They are literally intelligence for homeland terrorists.
>DHS under David Clarke shuts down CNN, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, and MSNBC for national security reasons

this, get fucked MSM, I hope he trolls then even more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

The media has completely lost its mind. I cant stop laughing. Do these people read what they right?

Do they really think Trump will just forgive and forget? He's been spat on and shit on, abused, mocked and bullied, countless lies and slander were made up to smear his name every single day and even some of his family members were dragged into this piss pool of shit. Do they really think they will get away with it?

>president is expected to visit Mt. Rushmore
>fucks off and goes to some local hot wing joint
>media standing around for hours wasting their time and money

Do you?

he got a standing ovation at the steakhouse kek

I hate her face so much
She looks like such a butthurt jewess all the time
Her voice makes it even worse

LÜGENPRESSE

Can't wait for this.
>tells the media he'll be somewhere
>goes elsewhere