Give me your best bluepills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4A9pQkoxB4
youtube.com/watch?v=NFAGjU7Lvms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All baby boomers

the earth is round

this

Traps are actually the perfect housewife and much better than females if you teach them right and spank them often.

women's rights is a good thing

Ingesting fluoride is healthy.

no.

Sup Forums is always right

sex with multiple individuals is healthy because it exercises, empowers, and connects.

disclaimer I don't hold this belief, it's been used against me

Diversity is strength. Multicultural societies are the best.

Deep down we're all basically the same. All our differences are imaginary.

DEVGRU killed Bin Laden.

Religion

there's only one race, the human race

that sounds pretty much redpilled to me because sex is not a great kind of exercise comparing to gym or running/cycling

that sounds like redpilled commie utopian bullshit

'Empower' and 'problematic' are real words and weren't invented by an African genocidist backed by the British aristocracy.

The Earth is heating up, and soon my beloved liberal hive mind of a city will be underwater.
Assault Rifle 15s were designed specifically to kill people. Ban them.
Even if the baby is already out of the womb you can cancel the birth and it's morally justified because how were you supposed to take care of it?
If we import more brown people and give them preference for jobs and school, we can force ourselves, white people to take their proper place as the new poor minority. We deserve it.
Women are smarter and more empathic than males. If Hillary were elected we would never see war again. Trump is going to nuke Russia!

Trump is great. Trump is anti-establishment. Don't mind his cabinet picks, they are just temporary. No one associated is funded by kikes, trust me. If anyone ever criticizes Trump, they are just CTR.

Remember pawns, if you're ever cornered, just bring up how worse of a candidate Hillary is. Never argue in favor of Trump, only attack Hillary on every narrative.

Stand down, be quiet. Trump wants the best for you *pats head*. Trump will lower your taxes, you want more money right?

Good boy. Good Sup Forums. You'll make a great pet!

Futa is not gay
Free stuff
Drumpf

Women opinions matter

The elite aren't involved in satanic pedophile rings. What are you, a schizo?

My friend is pretty conservative and alt-right. How do I bluepill her into an sjw?

>Even if the baby is already out of the womb you can cancel the birth and it's morally justified because how were you supposed to take care of it?
you tried to hard my nigger

Diversity is our strength.

((They)) are only here to help......goyim

Kek this

>assange
pretty subtle

Can't believe no one has mentioned the 6 quadrillion yet.

Jesus is real and he loves you.

Islam is a religon of peace. Can confirm.

Every problem is caused by straight white males

We are all born perfect

Taqiya is a concept that was made up by evil racist Islamophobes.

All humans are equal

Jesus

If you're not white, you're right

/thread

True dat. It's not even spherical, but geoide.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4A9pQkoxB4

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Hitler killed 6 gorrillion innocent hebrews

Globalism is good, it's the solution for racism, bureaucracy and it will make it much easier for science to advance. It's basically a futuristic society where we're all one and the same.

the earth is round.

snipers account for Coriolis effect

youtube.com/watch?v=NFAGjU7Lvms

60 googls of Jews died you fucking antisemite

You kill yourself