TWITTER COUNTER ATTACK GENERAL

>What's going on?
Twitter has enabled a user report system and is currently banning mostly conservative and Pro-Trump accounts.
Previous:
((They)) Must have realized that the normal MSM is useless in the digital age after we managed to spread Red Pills through twitter, and now acting to correct the record.

>How does it work?
It currently seems to be a quasi-automated system, where a mod will check the tweet later if there are few reports, but the site will ban if a big report wave comes in.

>Well this is some Orwellian bullshit, what can I do?
Our objective is to target and report bomb libtard tweets into oblivion, It has been proved to work, but bigger targets need higher report counts.

>How does that help our cause?
Well for starters we are removing the liberals posts, but more importantly making them lash against twitter after having gleefully accepted this retarded ass system.

If for some reason things go south, we change our strategy to a scorched earth one, to ban every bannable person, so all users start getting upset with twitter.
As of now priority goes like this:
Verified lib accounts > Raging libtards > “normal” people posts calling for white guilt > normal people

Operation:
1.) Search for the terms like “nigga”, "bitch", "white bitch", etc. aka “bad” words.
2.) Search the term "White people". Should be a gold mine
3.) Again verified accounts need the most focus.
Old pastebin with possible targets: pastebin.com/gRTav7FC

Remember to post targets of interests in the thread.
Our strategy, while effective, Is pretty simple and must evolve, thus this thread should become a general at some point and strategy discussion is welcomed here too.

>ib4 hurr you are just as bad as them!
No, the whole point is to show everyone why this a bad idea and fuck twitter in the ass for implementing it.

We must join against this new menace, we may have won one of the biggest battles yet in this meme war, but it seems the conflict is far from over!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/j2vi7H9V
twitter.com/Kris_Sacrebleu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can one be banned if they file too many reports? or too many in a short time?

Lockout script:
pastebin.com/j2vi7H9V
Run with Python.
DON'T COPYPASTE, DOWNLOAD AND RENAME TO .PY

Everyone report Shaun king. BLM activist, he's account is horrible

digits blessing our battle

most probably if they think it's abuse, but a new fake account takes seconds to make

i think some account are protected

we tried lena dunham but shes still there, and she was reported in hundreds

better target normies and people who make it easy with tweets like KILL WHITE PEOPLE

problem with this, i noticed that lately if you make new account only with email, no phone they lock it in 10 minutes at most

Im sure this idea of everyone policing everyone else has been proven to fail before. Can someone think of previous examples where this system was applied?

Get Sam Harris and Dawkins banned

I see no digits there Mario

any account thresholds/criteria required for Twitter to take your report seriously? Or can I pump out effective reports with throwaways made a minute ago?

This is Twitter's final solution.

so who do we ban first?

OFFER PROVEN ALTERNATIVES TO TWITTER AND PEOPLE WILL LEAVE AND USE THE BETTER WEBSITE

---GET VERIFIED TWITTER USERS / CELEBRITIES TO SWITCH TO THE NEW ALTERNATIVE !

EXPOSE THE COMPANIES BIASES VIA MEMES/INFOGRAPHICS/VIDEOS

EXPOSE THE HIGHER UPS OF THE COMPANY VIA MEMES/INFOGRAPHICS/VIDEOS

USE THEIR OWN REPORT SYSTEM AGAINST THEM

not sure, but if you make an account with only email, confirm the registration via mail, then add some people, then i would wait a bit to start reporting, tweet some bullshit in support of leftists ppl so maybe you look better

if you are not locked out after 20 mins start reporting

twitter, what's that?

Strange, I've never given them my phone number

probably i was too eager to start insulting people, that might have given me away, i will try again later

What is the purpose?

It's probably based on how many followers you have, 1 follower + 1 report = banned

It looks like it repeatedly attempts to log into a Twitter account using different randomly-generated "devices" and passwords until it locks the account.

to lock tards out of their accounts

Holy kek, that's amazing

and the target does not need to log off to be locked out, just changing wifi will trigger auth and lock it

so they go out of the house, oops locked

How can we not ban Lena over that white race extinction cuck video? Surely that should count as racism.

as i said, we reported it without mercy but to no avail she is obviously protected

Bump. This Mexican intellectual needs some backup.

Lel. Get fucked Sup Forumstards.

There's nothing you can do about this.

Did everyone report that white extinction video tweet?

Don't think Twitter will ban anyone for white racism anyway.

Did any of the Trump accounts actually say anything racist? I've followed a few of them and never saw anything close to racism on them.

stop wasting time with online activism bullshit. find out the personal info about the execs. mike cernovich says they have sexual deviancy or adultery. get the info, expose them, destroy them, personally.

because they are right here

How in the fuck does she have verified status?

I can't figure out what she does exactly.

Bump

Bump

Wrong again jesus

They are going to be replaced you idiot.
Money is the key to harm any business.

twitter.com/Kris_Sacrebleu
Admitted CTR employee
Admits to harassing people
other CTR accounts follow this account around, harassing others
Admits getting paid by CTR to harass people

Mods - this isn't a real name and there is no identifying info on this twitter account

Kek. Implying this hasn't been done before.

I've been doing it all night yesterday and no ban.

autism != digits

I offer my digits to kek. May he bless this crusade.

Did you write this? This code is beautifully written and incredibly simple. Pure genious....

Bump. Let's do this shit.

it well tell the future people to take their place not to fuck about or the same treatment can happen to them

"white bitch" search term is a gold mine

Can anyone confirm this won't shrek my computer?

HOLY KEK

Report every single person perpetuating anti-white racism, overload their system. Everyone knows there's a mountain of anti-white tweets compared to the molehill of other harassment.

>pastebin.com/j2vi7H9V

Can you explain this for retards? What exactly do I do once I opened Python

bump

This is a pretty based approach.
We need to focus on the most vocal users (famous, most followers) with the script.
Starting with her

God Emperor is watching, he is always vigilant.

Their anti-bullying tool being used against them. Fucking Glorious Sup Forums!

bump