SOMEONE GETS UNIRONICALLY PAID TO WRITE THIS DRIVEL

> A guide to the language of the 'alt-right' :: archive.is/UYDMR

Someone gets unironically paid to write this drivel.

Even a dumb word count on our modest cantonese tinned fish cooking forum would show that many of these words were completely made up. When was the last time you heard "Masculinist"?

Archives says 159 times ever (including the many times today mentioning it is made up), versus 417265 for cuck or 260365 for SJW. Even "praise kek" has 71976 mentions (blessed be his digits).

Come on journos watching us, put some effort.

1) we are not "alt right": you are certainly looking at the wrong place. Trying to label this wretched hive of scum and villainy is a losing proposition, 4 years ago you were trying to tag us as "guy fawks masked internet hacktivists" and 6 years ago "exploding van internet hate machine".

We are nothing like that. We are a board of peace.

2) If you are going to try at least lurk moar!

3) If you are going to send anyone to monitor us for a while at least send someone with guts, not some puppy loving chick that probably never stayed here for more than 10 minutes before running to her play dough safety pin safe space.

In short: shadilay, praise kek and witness this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hbhPB
archive.is/r73FX).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers
youtu.be/3ZxFgRk4u9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How 'bout them ethno-demographics, my fellow alphas?

Rise up, my masculinist brothers. The days of the dark enlightenment are to come!

Hello fellow neo-reactionaries, can you help me advocate libertarianism today? :^)

fucking snowflakes and their people of color. Alpha like us do not need their multiculti

Who

>masculinist

here?

kek

The fuck? SJW is used to insult both sexes

Witnessed, praise kek

I was wondering about that, where is the WE WUZ, or they can't talk about that in the LA times?

By the way men, your voting projections are the stuff of legends.

What do you think, about the campaign to put Ron Paul as the secretary of treasury?

> I was wondering about that, where is the WE WUZ, or they can't talk about that in the LA times?

I don't think the author knew what she was writing about. She must have second hand information about this place and ran with it.

The MSM is running a full blown campaign against the "alt right" not even knowing there is no such thing as that and, if it does, it is not what this place is or who is waging the meme war.

> By the way men, your voting projections are the stuff of legends.

Thanks, I didn't think people would recognize me after the elections based only on flag and writing style.

> What do you think, about the campaign to put Ron Paul as the secretary of treasury?

I would trust Trump judgement. If the popular opinion of this board was taken seriously by Trump's campaign we would never have based Pence as VP.

kek, the media is going all out against their "alt right" boogeyman again:

> archive.is/hbhPB
> The meme manifesto

(... inane drivel ...)

> One tragedy of this unfortunate descent into deplorability is that Pepe was never meant to be a symbol of hate. The creator of the character, Matt Furie, threw his support behind Secretary Clinton, and rejected the alt-right’s use of his beloved frog. Something good, an innocent meme, was hijacked by the shadowy powers that lurk in the dark corners of the internet.

> But it doesn’t need to be this way. Memes can be for good, not for evil. Every time you choose to share a meme with a friend in a way that adds to our social utility, rather than detracting from it, you strike a blow in the Great Meme War against the strongholds of hate and intolerance.

> I call for a reimagination of internet culture, a true meme revolution: the right, center-right, moderates, center-left and left must rise up and seize the memes of production in a glorious battle for the very soul of the internet. It is within our grasp to reclaim memes for good, and not for evil.

(and here is the punchline)

> Say hello to doge, and bonjour to Kermit. Reject neo-nazi green frogs in favor of comical cat gifs. Spread the messages of love and acceptance and humor through your memes, leaving behind the chains of bigotry, discrimination, and mockery.

> Make the memes great again.

> In the future, we will likely look back on the 2016 election as a turning point in the relationship between real-life politics and virtual memes — they surely impacted us in ways we do not yet understand.

(they just got wind of the meme war, and right after they lost Meme War I)

> For in the 21st century, wars of ideas are fought on the internet, on those anonymous message boards, where the hearts and minds of the people find home and where Pepe the Frog finds a host

>she doesn't even try to get to the heart of pol by showing her tits
Lazy reporting imo

There is an all out attack by the media against:

> the alternative news outlets (under the guise of "fake news")
> the "alt right" (supposedly, we folks from this peaceful miniature caravel building forum)

Pic related, in French (archive.is/r73FX). Along with the ones I posted in this thread it is clear that the media is coordinating the narrative, as usual.

Gamergate may have started as a ragtag bunch of gamers pissed at the SJW infiltrating and disrupting their hobbies but they stumbled in something very important: media collusion.

There is no way all these online and offline publications are not coordinating the release of this kind of material in some forum, news list or receiving instructions from up above.

And it certainly has to do with Bannon becoming part of the administration. It is their last chance to mobilize their ranks before their total defeat on this meme war.

As Ian Flemming said:

> Once is a happenstance
> Twice is a coincidence
> Thrice is enemy action

Man your battlefields because the Meme War has just got hotter.

>Crybaby
Wut

Recognizing you wasn't hard at all, I have ages of anonymous posting under my belt.

They'll never get the Meme dynamics on time, not even the DARPA document got them right, and advocating for cat memes, it's ridiculous, and brilliant if they had the creativity necessary.

I been supporting Ron Paul, because I think that it's a complicated choice, and if he wanted to make it, he would need any ounce of popular support, just auditing the fed it's a colossal challenge, but he has to, if they don't want to find out that huge leaks of goverment funding, are beyond their control.

This alt-right thing, smells like counter meassures to me, but I can't pin point where it started, so as usual I have no proof.

They are cordinating it in this forum, that's the basic self narrative of a part of this place, they are unable to understand what we are doing, really, they just follow their own narrative in the places it touches our.

We'll have to wait for the next meme battle to see them in action.

Where does this bitch work?

Guys, I'm very sensitive about being called racist, so please don't do it okay?

>They are cordinating it in this forum

By "they" I mean the journalists. They are coordinating their narrative somewhere so they can push a worldwide idea, all at the same time.

There is already proof of worldwide journalist coordination to push some story: The Panama Papers [1]

> "John Doe", the whistleblower who leaked the documents to German journalist Bastian Obermayer from the newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ), remains anonymous, even to the journalists on the investigation. (...)

> Because of the amount of data, SZ asked the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) for help.

Here is the proof of collustion, and the Panama Papers (that resulted in absolutely nothing) was the perfect chance for them to position themselves simultaneously as a virtuous force for good and as an alternative to Julian Assange's Wikileaks

> Journalists from 107 media organizations in 80 countries analyzed documents detailing the operations of the law firm. After more than a year of analysis, the first news stories were published on April 3, 2016, along with 150 of the documents themselves.

And, the kicker:

> The project represents an important milestone in the use of data journalism software tools and mobile collaboration.

Journalists around the world are clearly coordinating their stories. There is no more press independence and the only ones outside their control is exactly what they are turning their guns to: alternative media outlets, anonymous boards and social media viral spreading.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

roy = (((king)))

A guide to the language of the liberal:

Big, Black Cock: What I love to suck
Jews: Masters of my mind
????: Everything else

>shadilay, praise kek and witness this

Witnessed indeed.

I don't know but I thought they were supposed to be called MRS's.

youtu.be/3ZxFgRk4u9M

>ethnic demographics
I follow tons of HBD Twitter and blogs and have been on pol since new..

I have never seen this verbiage

That's why I said here.

This forum it's public and easy to access, that's why their narrative and ours overlaps so often, that we can claim to be at war, Journalist take their news from twitter, serious journalists take them from Sup Forums, that's what /news/ was for example, they're also closet deplorables, we use the same media, that's why they shill so often.

But in true journalism fashion, they can only report what they are allowed to, that's why something like the Panama papers came out as staged, huge conglomerates dictate the agenda, that they follow the best they can with variable results, but at the end of the day it's just the stage of the global scenario, Chilean CNN looks the same than european CNN, what it's changing the name of the game is the influx of formerly isolated players, like the chinese or the russians.

No
>kangz
>Pepe
>dindu
>google, skype
>praise kek
She gets an F

>Come on journos watching us, put some effort.

the thing is, they dont care about getting the facts right. all that matters is being loud, being first, and pushing the narrative.

modern "journalists" have such little respect for their readers, they honestly believe that lying is for the good of the "ignorant masses"

She probably fucked up. Whoever is organizing all these articles against us likely used that term in the memo that brought everyone up to speed and she mistook it for one of our dank memes.

I don't think that's what a special snowflake is...

witnessed

Have anymore Ron Paul pictures? Please?

Make a thread and I'll just post them.

>having to explain to people what a meme is

I am 31 and I am now realizing how my maternal grandfather felt when he heard my younger self talk about proto sjw shit.

What happened. How disconnected can these people be.

Nah, post them here to keep this thread alive.

This is now a Ron paul thread

Vintage Ben Garrison

>wants to right about alt right
>doesn't even know about the racist homosexual bodybuilder forums
DyeL

Tbqh i would write shit like that if I'm getting paid for it.
I mean, i shill for Trump here for free.
Hell i even pay to shill for Trump, do you know how expensive a decent internet connection is in the 3rd world?

>Tbqh i would write shit like that if I'm getting paid for it.
>I mean, i shill for Trump here for free.
>Hell i even pay to shill for Trump, do you know how expensive a decent internet connection is in the 3rd world?

Amen to that, my south american friend.

But I would probably seed the article with even more misinformation, much like the blokes that got Pepe in the "racist symbol" list with an exaggerated account of our activities.

Libertarianism? I thought we were for strict dictatorships. The rest is pretty spot on. Let the word spread of white genocide and our Jew overlords

Exactly, I would make them turn on each other.
The whole "pepe is a racist hate symbol" thing was pretty much unknown here, only an autist like me who spends all day reading about american politics could know about it.
When i showed people about it the grand majority thought it was the most retarded shit they've seen.
Most people here supported Clinton because the media here also said he was "literally Hitler" when i showed a few things they started to turn against each other, some even started reading about it and kinda became redpilled.

Top kek

>cuck is short for cuckservative
>NRx is libertarian
>crybaby is super-secret alt-right terminology

Man, they don't know the first thing about our lingo. Like, they probably have no idea what a Candlejack even is o

NRx simultaneously wants libertarianism AND neofascism? How is that even possible?

>crybaby is super sekrit darkweb slang.