Trump is great. Trump is anti-establishment. Don't mind his cabinet picks, they are just temporary...

Trump is great. Trump is anti-establishment. Don't mind his cabinet picks, they are just temporary. No one associated is funded by kikes, trust me. If anyone ever criticizes Trump, they are just CTR.

Remember pawns, if you're ever cornered, just bring up how worse of a candidate Hillary is. Never argue in favor of Trump, only attack Hillary on every narrative.

Stand down, be quiet. Trump wants the best for you *pats head*. Trump will lower your taxes, you want more money right?

Good boy. Good Sup Forums. You'll make a great pet.

A fucking lea-

wait, what?

Oh nice, you changed your proxy.

If anyone ever criticizes dear leader Trump they are CTR or a leaf, remember that goyim.

*pats head* Good pawn.

>3.04 shekels has been deposited into your Steve Bannon Trust Fund

2/10

Your bait is transparent, unconvincing and utterly unnecessary. Just like Hilary.

If anyone ever corners you, bring up Hillary. No matter what the narrative is, good goy.

Even if the poster is pro-trump use the following:
1. Claim they are CTR
2. Refer to flag
3. Switch topic to Hillary

Good zombie, Israel will survive the Holy War. DEATH TO THE WHITE MAN.

>*tips fedora*

>Even if the poster is pro trump

you're not though, lol.

Fuck are you on about?

Anti white, pro-zionist shill pawn, thank you for supporting the cause goyim. Here, take this blue pill. It'll feel really good *pats head*

Trump will someday hug you.

>Trump will someday hug you.

Dank

I get that the OP is a troll but its funny that you guys are doing exactly what he predicted.

Can't we just accept that there are some things about the transition that aren't that impressive?

I mean nuance is important folks. It's been 8 days since the election - we can't make mountains out of molehills and immediately assume the worse - but we also can't act like everything is going as perfectly as possible.

Honestly, I'm just poking him to see what else he spews.

Dear Trump supporters: Daily reminder that George Soros is the only enemy to you. There's no other billionaire lobbyists that wish you harm. Us jews are a very modest, and poor/bullied dying breed.

Please, remember to focus all of your fire at George Soros, and please eat this pill goyim, it will make you awake. No no, it's just food coloring it's really red. I swear it's not blue. *rubs jew claws*

Until the Jews are openly pointed out and stopped this will continue. We will be debt slaves to their banks including the Federal Reserve while our future generations are brainwashed by their media and our sons go fight their wars.

Why do you fags continue to respond to these threads? Just hide it.

Yes don't worry goyim Trump will build a beaner wall and stop Jewish influence on politics just like you hoped. It won't be Bush 2.0 that's just CTR shilling. CNN told me Trump is a Nazi so it must be true.

He's still going. Mad man.

Nah lets see what else he comes up with.

>image.jpg

Oh fucking hell, you people.

Trump and Steve Bannon have done a good job at distracting everyone. Just remember folks, the banks and colleges are on your side! The jews in power aren't starving you of your bank account, it's the liberals and george soros only!

Vote Trump and place your sausage fingers into your ears whilst someone has opposing opinions to you; they are just payed shills. Jews/kikes have no power in this world, only Hillary Clinton and George Soros, and they were defeated. All is well now. *pats head*

In all seriousness Ron Paul was a vastly superior candidate and I'm not even a libertarian.

In what way has dolan disappointed you?

What exactly where you expecting?

Trust me goyim, he's just a payed chill, probably CTR or something. Trump is a great individual, he's anti establishment I swear.

I know his cabinet picks are sketchy, but Steve Bannon isn't funded by kikes, I swear! He's a great guy who cares about the integrity of this nation.

Here, look 40% tax cut, that's good right? You want more money right? Trumps your guy, trust me! His team are hard at work, in your best interests, now Israels!

Now do me a favor and talk about how George Soros is the boogeyman, trust me he's the only billionaire jew you have to worry about. There's no other ones running the world.

Good boy *pats head*.