La creatura

La creatura...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4s7ye8eGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit meme

El ogro americano...

Honestly it started off shit but I'm a sucker for memes that mutate to ridiculous levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4s7ye8eGQ

still waiting for the shopped version

Im american and love this meme. Fuck this country, it has among the most obnoxious, violent, and shitty people in the world.

how did it start off?

Going off Know Your Meme, it started as a counter against Burgers criticising Yurops for letting refugees in and race mixing. The Mutt meme also comes with the Le 56% face as well.

>it has among the most obnoxious, violent, and shitty people in the world.
I doubt you'd get many people even Americans disagreeing with you.

>wetbacks call her "Trilli"
Non-English languages were a mistake.

>americans are this stupid
You deserve this meme

La atrocidad...

>implying Disney World is a place where people are mutilated alive
What manner of forced edgy bullshit is this comic?

It's an Sup Forums meme if I ever saw one, the faggots

I preferred the americlap meme

Oh fuck me, I didn't notice the .it website domain till after. Still fairly similar to Spanish.

Is it okay if I start actual muttposting?

La bestia...

I'm thoroughly annoyed that I haven't seen any fellow americans having fun with it.
Would it kill someone to draw a silly angry amerimutt with a post saying
>mfw fellow american says he's white near me

El nachos supreme...

Not him, I'd say they do, I know I'm one of them, but presumably nobody is making the effort to make such an edit.

Tacos, spaghetti, same thing really.

I'm with you user, the reason I'm not fond of this meme is because of how much focus it pulls away from the superior americlap and be american get shot bantz.

They don't go hand in hand?

The ellipses just kill me. I imagine an old spanish women with her hand covering her mouth, whispering in horror

It makes me think of the taco bell menu.

That's italian m8
She used to be called "Campanita" or Little Bell in the latin dub now she is just called her original english name, just like the Batman cast had spanish names like Bruno Diaz (Bruce) or Ricardo Tapia (Dick) in the dubs and translated comics but now they use their original names.
>When I was I child thought Dick was an spic Batman sidekick because of the dub name and that he looks like an ambiguosly brown latin lover in TAS

>La creatura...

La bruja

la luz extiguido...

La sombra

do you have that for all countries?

I know for a fact they mutilate childhoods their

>mexico is the hottest
Am I falling for the memes or is Sup Forums genuinelly wrong?

Feel free to leave any time

día del juicio final...

facial composites always look good because they smooth out the extremities that make most people look distinctive and less attractive

Now, I am not calling bullshit on your pic... but that Argentino looks a little too light for me.

Sup Forums memes are the best no board comes even close to how great

I would agree if they hadn't become so cancerous over the last two years