Today, I beat the white man

>Live on the edge of a black neighborhood.
>Neighborhood next to my own is also a black neighborhood.
>But it's been gentrifying since all the white people are moving in because Brooklyn has become "trendy" with white folk.
>The gentrification has not only displaced long time residents, but also businesses in that neighborhood.
>One of the businesses that got replaced was a Dominican owned grocery store that I've been going to for years because of it's a short walk from my apartment.
>White people bought it and replaced it with an "organic" grocery store where, of course, everything is overpriced.
>If I wanted rosemary for seasoning my chicken and potatoes, I'd either have to buy the white man's overpriced "organic" rosemary or walk 10 minutes to another grocery in my neighborhood.
>But I chose a third option.
>I bought some of the white man's rosemary and put it in some water on my windowsill.
>Eventually it put out roots.
>Then I took a soup container, borrowed some soil from my landlord's potted ficus, and planted the rosemary in it, and fed it using a homemade eggshell fertilizer recipe I found on the Internet.

Now I alone control the supply of rosemary.

Now I alone own the means of production.

I'm coming for your thyme next.

Checkmate, white man.

Nice! Fuck stupid white muricanos!

They're learning...

SHUT IT DOWN

Kek

>they finally evolved agriculture

what a historical moment this is

Egg shells are not a good method my friend. They might containe bacteria that might harm your baby plant

Muh gentrification
Muh rosemarry
Watch your back nigger
You fly to close to the sun and you might get burned

This.

Maybe they'll learn to control the volume if their voice next...

Can you imagine?

You better keep your doors locked or Misses Rosemary might find herself a bit trimmed in the back of the stem.

>ITT: a Jackaboo learns agriculture

It only took you 200,000 years, well done senpai

Whenever Jews talk about gardening, I always think it's codespeak for child sacrifice rituals.

good post

AW HELL NAW DAT SUM VOODOO SHIT

OY VEYYYYY

This.

>NOT GROWING YOUR OWN PLANTS

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

whitey btfo drumpf btfo pol btfo ect ect

From mud huts to agriculture. Holy shit took you long enough

urban agroponics

Be careful your black friends might think it pot and try and smoke it.

>niggers stealing shit
nothing new here

Growing your own rosemary is probably a felony, one way or another, in this backwards-ass country

Go ahead and take the thyme, it's a shit spice anyway. You'll never take our chives.

OYYYYY VEEEEYYYYY

>This is the year that Africans discover agriculture.

This.

An Oregon man was jailed and fined for collecting fucking rainwater on his own property, and states and local municipalities have been imposing anti-growing laws for some time now.

The laws can be fucking stupid, but at least it seems they're hardly enforced unless a property becomes unsightly.

Two thousand years from now you can discover how to build a home from wood

100% op is white, jewish, or asian

lumber*
Twigs are still made of wood.