You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain to me why you need the right to kill 10,000 people every single year

You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain to me why you need the right to kill 10,000 people every single year.

Other urls found in this thread:

unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
smallarmssurvey.org/publications/by-type/yearbook.html
extranosalley.com/what-percentage-of-gun-deaths-are-gang-related/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because only black people are doing it.

if they were shot, chances are they are scum and deserved it

ALL OF THEM

It is my right Fuck off or you will be next on my list

Because it's funny. And you didn't include the amount of people in Britain that get stabbed because we don't have guns.

Hey, a picture that doesn't include suicides, I'm impressed. Have an upboat.

niggers

because the skypes will whore us out if we dont

I didn't kill anyone.

You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain why you don't donate to charity, killing a black baby in Africa everything 3 seconds

Yeah you see, that's how pathetic you sound. Fuck off. You don't even get a (You)

Sage

i call 10k deaths a year by guns a freedom fiesta at my parties

Not an argument

I'll take I never took a statistics class and look at these numbers ignore the fact the US has 300 million people and has a bunch of black ghettos where people shoot eachother for shits and giggles

Because suck a dick. Dork.

everyone else just uses knives, banning guns doesn't solve homicide

SHALL

We like suicide.

>pic
Stop murder guns! Guns dindu nuffin

Shut the fuck up lardass, some of us have to make do with harsh language and sharpened spoons.

> Guns Murdered

Because it's my fucking right to do so. Freedom over security.

I'm sure that drunk drivers kill a similar number of people, yet no one petitions to bring back alcohol prohibition. People die all the fucking time due to to all sorts of things. Picking and choosing which of these things should be out-lawed is a slippery slope, and sooner or later we'll all have no rights. If I kill someone, then I become a felon and lose my rights, and that's fair. But you can't take my rights away beforehand because of your feefees.

We have to keep shooting until we find OP, obviously.

woah, you can't defend yourself with harsh language

you'll go to jail for that

>explain to me why you need the right to kill 10,000 people every single year.
Nobody has that right, except for the government.

Too many people in the country already. Not enough jobs. Alsocreates jobs in arms manufacturing, healthcare, and funeral industries.

Finland has more guns than both england and wales and germany.

homicide rates vs. gun ownership rates
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
smallarmssurvey.org/publications/by-type/yearbook.html

>he doesnt believe in climat change

Wow OP, you need to EDUCATE yourself. Climate change is real and WE are the problem. If theres less humans around, its less impact on the environment. You'd know that if you werent

ily

>US has more criminals
Really activated my almonds op

Finland also has more homogenity..

-80% of the murders committed by non whites like negroes and spics who should not even be allowed to own a firearm

Because fuck you, that's why

>Why would you need a gun, goyim?

Do you have a direct link to a list of states by ethnic make up? I'd like to verify this myself but I haven't been able to find any such list.

Yeah, just look what happened to our crime rates in the UK when we loosened our immigration controls and heavily restricted guns.

>Nice source
>Nice false cause/loaded question
Pic related.

and 90% of that is black on black

>gun murder

That'd just get replaced by regular homicide victims through

You'd think Sweden would be on that list but our niggers can't aim.

Because if someone attacks me, my life is more important, and whatever some "politician" puts in to law will never change that.

Is it hard for you to give up your natural instinct to survive or are you just that big of a pussy?

why u so big and stopid?

hilariously that 8% probably includes hispanics. the lugenpresse can't help but lugen

Don't look at who's getting killed. Look at who's pulling the trigger.

See

You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain to me why Influenza has the right to kill hundreds of thousands of people each year

Congratulations, you have a 0.00002982389% percent chance of being a gun related homicide victim in America, according to that chart

Now lets see how many more stabbings, beatings, and rapes there were in those countries than in America.

hahaha

>being pro-life
>british

LARP harder, you fucking loser.

>You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain to me why you need the right to kill 10,000 people every single year.
Ok, I'll be back to explain in an hour and 20 mins

The direct link, as cited in the graph, would be Census Bureau, American Community Survey Table DP05. But there are websites out there using this as secondary data that should be easy to find.

You have a right to carry arms.
Killing people will result in prison time and/or the death penalty.

Ok chemotherapy break it down for me. Why do you get to kill millions every year? Do you save or harm more people in your usage?

That's the neat thing about rights you fucking cuck. They don't need to be justified.

That stat is primarily sucicides and nig nog gun thugs.

I think I'll pick up another baby killing assault rifle this weekend to celebrate President Trumps victory.

Your mewing is music to my ears.

A large percentage yes, but not 90%. Here are the rates. But the raw count data would suggest it's around 50% of total homicides.

defensive use of guns far outweighs this number

here is your ü

You're welcome

I buy guns so that I will never have to explain anything

You have five minutes to explain why you're not comparing violent crimes in those countries.

>60% of gun deaths are suicide
You have 5215.2123 seconds to explain to me why 4,000 more robbers deserve the right to commit crime every year.

Be sure to spam graphs like this on normiebook to redpill your friends.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

How many mass murders were stopped because of a citizen having a gun? And how many weren't?
btfo
/thread

Cause eventually dumbasses like you are going to vote my rights away so when that happens I'm gonna line y'all up and knock you down.

ill give up my guns when you give up your abortions, which kill over 10 times as many people

He's right memeth.

Overpopulation

/thread

Niggers and if they dont use guns they use knifes

When we (by that I mean WE THE PEOPLE) finally get our shit together and come for your "rights" (if you had an education you'd know these arent rights at all) I really hope you'll be there to greet the revolution with your semi auto peashooters blazing

Less effort for us to weed you shits out afterwards

I've got a licence for harsh language.

[spoiler]I don't have one for my concealed carry spoon[spoiler]

Those other countries are under achievers.

He was writing Lügenpresse without ü since some keyboards dont have it because it is a language specific letter.

I was giving him the ü to write it right.

blahblahblah blah CIA says you don't need guns, believe us please, because we want to take over your country and we cant inflood the muslims unless you are disarmed blah blah blah blah

Almost twice as many Americans died of the flu last year compared to gun violence. If you want to start restricting people's rights in the name of safety, start with Soda or cigarettes

And 2/3 of that is suicide

Everyone stop.

extranosalley.com/what-percentage-of-gun-deaths-are-gang-related/

Don't fucing kid yourselves.

Most gun crime in america is done by gang members or blacks killing other gang members or blacks.

The sad thing is WE ENABLE THIS BULLSHIT, DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE REAL UNDERLYING PROBLEMS(ALLOWING VIOLENT GANGS TO EXIST AT ALL/ NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED DIFFERENTLY AND SOME ARE MORE PRONE TO ACTS OF AGRESSION AS PART OF THEIR GENETIC MAKEUP), THEN WE USE THOSE BULLSHIT ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED AND SKEWED STATISTICS AS AN EXCUSE TO TAKE AWAY GUNS FROM PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH EQUAL ARMS AGAINST SAID GANGS/A TYRANNICAL STATE, AND THAT ONLY MAKES THE PROBLEM WORSE.

27,000 people have died from obesity in the US from Jan 1 of this year to now.

Now explain to me why you need the right to kill 30,000 people every year

here is your ю

and, they are both considered 'rights' so the argument is quite bulletproof for lack of a better term. Id like to see more anons using this argument in the gun debates that happen every 5 threads on this forum

sometimes people need to die, in fact, all these people NOT dying are leading to overpopulation and pussification of civilization
go out and shoot someone sometime, you might find you like it.

Burgers are just jumpy paranoid fags. What do you expect?

why dont you explain to me why you need the right to kill 700k unborn chilldren

one day nigel, one day

muh degenerate lifestyle
muh premarital sex

>potato farmer
>coming for anyone's rights

This is the cost of absolute liberty.

well they are both rights and they both result in the death of people so lets compare them honestly....

abortions are responsible for at least 10x the number of deaths annually that gun violence is and even higher numbers if you adjust gun deaths to remove suicides.

Since they are both rights, explain why one is necessary and the other is not or fuck off