Brit/pol/ - Best Friends edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
>Royal Navy to loose ship bound Harpoon missile capability for the next two years
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/

>Boris Johnson says UK is seeking MAXIMUM economic freedom from EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU

>Theresa May launches excoriating attack on Deloitte for 'touting for business' with leaked Brexit memo as Boris Johnson hints UK will leave customs union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/theresa-may-brexit-leaked-memo-john-mcdonnell-live/

>Britain probably leaving EU customs union, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson

>Google commits to £1bn UK investment plan
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

>Downing Street dismisses Brexit 'divisions' memo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948

>express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/supreme-court-judge-criticised-after-warning-theresa-may-could-b/

>HMRC collected £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/539194/Jun16_Receipts_NS_Bulletin_Final.pdf

>PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=f_V9aFiLjh0
twitter.com/CasualSaturdays/status/798664703287377920
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5daa0w/just_a_few_points_for_mass_migration/
order-order.com/2016/11/16/snp-mp-faces-probe-88000-taxpayers-cash-paid-company/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

So you're in the club and this guy slaps your tax havens and means of production.

What do you do?

Reminder there won't be another one ',:^)

Put my hand on his back and congratulate him on winning the prole's votes.

Daily reminder only KEKOLDS make best friends edition due to their need for approval from others.

Literally
K Y S
Y
S

pic unrelated

This is a typical class, how does it make you feel?

THINGS

You guys are alright. Don't go to Belfast tomorrow

Thank God, I'm sick of referendums.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M

youtube.com/watch?v=f_V9aFiLjh0

>our navy are having their anti-ship missiles de-funded, so they'll only have their cannons now for decades

WHY THE FUCK IS THE MOD SO SHIT FUCK YOU FALLON YOU STUPID CUNT STOP CASTRATING OUR FUCKING FORCES

There will be eventually

Where?
Okay friendly lad

Aye!

Our nations capital

>island nation
>destroy the navy

couldn't possibly go wrong

I'm losing track of all these Britpepes

Frankly disgusted and feeling lucky my school experience was 100% white from start to finish.

best one is the colonist pepe

>BBC Radio 1 playing all day, every day at my office
>MUP DIDDA DOO BIX NOOD from nine to five
>They'll actually play the same Nignoise songs several times a day
>Can't even turn it down without the normies complaining
If I didn't have my earphones I'd be dead by now.

Indyref2 will be for England, Wales and NI voters. YES/NO to telling Scotland to go fuck itself.

>Royal Navy to loose ship bound Harpoon missile capability for the next two years

WTF? What retard approved this do these cunts even think? Our navy is now a billion quid floating shit heap now.

Lads I have a job and friends but I literally can`t stop masturbating in my free time, how do I fix myself?

And it'll be another 'no' vote lmao

Is this the guy from Four Lions?

This one?

Change it to radio 3 then superglue the tuner.

I hope you're not the user I told to have pride in his flag, you disgust me.

Don't be so tsundere, Alba-chan.

No that's me. Alri.

>Nignoise
is that similar to Trumpwave?

Wonderful diversity!

Just screams England

Find something to distract you. It's just boredom lad

Radio 1 is subhuman desu, absolutely inexcusable for any adult or white person to be listening to it

w-why is Wales on the floor?

Scotland is cute!

>it's a "Sturgeon tries to stand up to London" episode

twitter.com/CasualSaturdays/status/798664703287377920

No, this is the guy from ISIS.

Whenever you feel like wanking, read a book.

There's some real gems.

when do we have to get rid of the old fivers?

I have pride in Scotland

Hope you have in England pal

I see you turned on your flags, good lad.

Cumrag plaid is worse than the SNP.

>norn iron
STOP BULLY

>mfw we literally bullied any foreign born kids out of the school

Except this one Polish kid but he was funny and ended up kinda popular

>quintessentially

if it is we're stuck with you lads forever sadly desu
Is this how the union jack was made?

Hello

I'm glad you have pride in Scotland, you should be flung overboard in the middle of the Atlantic for wanting to split the UK up though.

>Welsh pepe
>Not an actual dragon with a smug face

whats up Denmarkbro

Norway*

>tfw we bullied the gays in our school
I miss the good old days.

My favourite is the cute Welsh pepe.

Polite reminder that the general election in the Netherlands is before the one in France.

Unlike Le Pen and the FN, Wilders' PVV has been polling reliably well/above all other parties for most of the last year, and the party has an incredibly good chance at being the first to attempt to form a government. If they do, this will bring the EU close to the brink of collapse, as the PVV outright campaigns for the Netherlands to exit the EU rather than simply hold a referendum on it.

Not only this, but there are two other influential votes even before the end of the year:

>Austrian presidential re-vote
>Hofer polling with a reliable ~2pt lead over Van der Bellen for months
Admittedly won't do much, as Hofer has only spoke about a referendum if the EU requests more powers or Turkey joins (basically what David Cameron originally promised).

>Italian constitutional referendum
>No is now polling 4-6pts over Yes
A No vote may end up causing a crisis in the Italian government and potentially a snap election, it depends how it plays out. Regardless of the politics, the Italian financial sector is in shambles and will undoubtedly not take a No vote well at all. It could spark an EU crisis.

In the polls in France, FN's Le Pen is very likely to get to the second round, but the Republicans' Juppé polls very strongly against her.

The Netherlands is where everybody should be focusing right now, not France (yet).

Also, later next year in Germany there will be a general election and Merkel may end up being ousted (her party/coalition is polling very, very, poorly as a result of her and may end up doing badly in the election). AfD is incredibly unlikely to have a real impact on the next government though.

can we please start a petition to get this shit fixed?

Who made all these? They're pretty good.

You should have your country overrun by mudslimes and niggers for oppressing your neighbours

>oh it looks like its already happened

pic related an actual Englishman

I'm not Denmark.. You Brits always forget about Norway! ;_;

Parties don't want to work with him though

That is Obama's theme

Before that it was Bushstep

weebs out

It's a Welsh man Pepe.

They are necessary as a nation comprised of reptiles simply wouldn't work.

Wilders needs to get over 50% to win, just like le pen.
PR is a fucking joke.

>destroys military at the same time as warmongering against russia
really makes you think

Hey Sweden!

What's this about Norway?
Is that a city?

oh, nig as in nignog, not nig as in nige

When the fuck did England ever oppress the Scots? We joined in union after we fucked our own economy and after that point we were always treated as well as England was. Hate cunts like you with a victim complex.

A brit/pol/ user with his masterful digits deep in the manna of meme magic.

Fashy anime.

Fellas I am working on an anti-guardian infographic and need some suggestions. Basically the focus is going to be their hypocrisy.

Already included:
> Moans about oxbridge domination when their entire staff is 90% oxbridge
> Crusades against unpaid interns when they themselves use them
> Attacks others for using tax havens when guess what, the guardian uses tax havens.

Any help will be greatly appreciated lads.

lads

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5daa0w/just_a_few_points_for_mass_migration/

One user makes all the good OC

>muh wars of independence
fuck we've been great together since the Union Act of 1603

Thatcher might have fucked up but it wasn't a
>LETS FUCK THE SCOTS
thing like most people believe

reddit fucking leave

order-order.com/2016/11/16/snp-mp-faces-probe-88000-taxpayers-cash-paid-company/

>SNP MP Corri Wilson is facing a standards probe over allegations that £88,000 of taxpayers’ money was paid into her company and then spent on her election campaign.

>The allegation, made by Tory MSP John Lamont in today’s Scottish Daily Mail, is that former SNP MSP Chic Brodie used his expenses account to fund Caledonii Resources, a company 90% owned by Wilson. The firm then played a key role in providing resources for Wilson’s election campaign.

>Readers will remember Wilson is the Nat who got her son AND daughter on the public payroll. What is it with SNP MPs and expenses troughing?

Fucking robot on pointless lads

thanks for sharing my post

>being this ignorant, delusional and cucked.
keep slurping that anglo cock little boy.
kys

At least I`m white.

I don`t really understand Scottish nationalists supporting the SNP when then SNP actually wants more immigration.
I wish meme parties like Labour and the SNP that just want to fuck our shit up would leave tbqh

>Posting the one with the incorrect numbers

Whats up bitch I'm a mutherfuckin nigga,
my brain real small but my dick much bigga,
slung some weed down in Brixton,
raped a white bitch in Twickenham.
Now it's nigger history month on the BBC3, I guess we bewitched em.

*drops mic*

>says the Russian living in Spain

I already posted that one lad, but as good of an excuse as any to drop another I suppose.

This is brit/pol/, Jose. Back to your full time unemployment and failing economy.

STIR

Disgusted by you.

seriously can all the slimy beta anglo posters get the fuck OUT of brit/pol/
LEAVE YOU ARE NOT WANTED
daily reminder: do not pay attention to Anglo posters, do not reply to Anglo poters, do not attempt to reason with Anglo posters, ignore Anglo posters

Spain is a non country that got its ass kicked by a bunch of Swamp Jews

can we please have Mhairi Black be the next one to be investigated over this

she's my fucking MP and I hate her

>I don`t really understand Scottish nationalists supporting the SNP
no one really does

Scottish Nationalist don't even understand it.

Juppé is quite a strong favourite to be the candidate for the Republicans, I forgot to mention.

Also, the state of the Eurozone periphery right now could cause a crash simply from any single one of these pieces of bad news (especially the Italian result). European financials are on a cliff edge.

If the PVV win the most seats but are unable to form a government, it'll strengthen the party's popularity and bolster the campaign to leave the EU. There's an anti-establishment sentiment growing throughout the whole West now, and if a party is mandated as strongly as possible to leave the EU by the public but is rendered unable to do so by the national political elite then it'll be a huge deal. Not only this, but what parties say before the result of an election is absolutely irrelevant as to what they'd be prepared to do in order to get a government formed for political stability. They may all say they'd refuse to work with him, but that is extremely unlikely to actually happen. It would make those parties worse off in the next election, it would create an unecessary period of political instability, and it would also make it more likely and risky for a second snap election if no proper government can be formed.

We should be far more hopeful about the Dutch election than the French one.

Whenever you feel like fapping, read the Bible.
Learn to become moral while ending your degeneracy.

Hows that holiday in Ibiza lad

Ah yes, because the 13th century Scottish wars of independence have had such a dire impact on your life. That claim is even more ridiculous than modern day African Americans arguing they need reparations for the slavery endured by their great great grandparents.

>Tfw we used to slide tackle the faggy kid when it snowed and kicked slush on him while he was still down.
>Casual racist jokes and songs.
>"Ma Da was Chinese, my Ma was Japanese." was one of our favourites while we squint our eyes.
Good times.