Characters that will never get live action adaptations

ITT, post characters that you feel would make solid live action films (if not good or excellent), but whose chances of it getting made are slim to nil.

Characters can be from comic or cartoons, any genre, well known or obscure, just so long as their likelihood of being turned into a film is not good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbl61cVeVE
youtu.be/_gqfFb1hsus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somehow I thought this thread would garner more of a response. Oh well

I don't know what Cyber Six is

Cyber Six had a live action tv show.

I was unaware.

Then my thread is doomed from the start it seems

Yea, you have to research these things

BUT NOT THIS SHOW, it was awful.

Dark Angel was literally Cybersix

So much so that the authors tried to sue them but lacked the money to take it to court from where they lived.

I’ll make it

>Characters that will never get live action adaptations
Most Euro characters have slim chances of getting adapted, specially after Valerian and Laurine bombed.

I know what you mean. All the old cartoons like Cybersix, Gargoyles, Spawn, and many others were pretty good back in the day, but they don't really stand up so well now.

Nostalgia ruined our cartoons with sequels and reboots.

Cybersix still holds up for me. Calamity Jane I didn't see until last year and it's good, just needs to be in HD. The other two to me, meh, don't really care for them.

Not going to happen. We are already missing episodes from Calamity Jane.

Who the fuck cares about live action shit when we have the comics/cartoons? Why would you want a live action version of a comic/cartoon?

To bring more Sup Forums posters to our fold.

>Based on an earlier comic
>Aired around 1999
>Secret identity as a teacher
>Runs around in skintight costume outside of work
>Deals with monsters
>Completely different takes despite those similarities

Weird how these things work out sometimes.

I thought we found them, they're just dubbed in Serbian.

why do people want a live action version of a cartoon and not an animated movie?

I don´t know if Kaliman could have a live action adaptation in this day and age.

He is a pulp hero similar to the Phantom also I don´t belive a white man wearing a turban and having hindu mistic powers would be well recive in the moden politically correct society.

it might pass because nobody really seems to give a shit about India outside of India (and the indian diaspora in the UK), and the indian market is already sustaining itself with its own production.
But the outrage police would probably get mad anyway.
too bad because with a Shpongle soundtrack, it would have been fucking sweet

Like most 90's shows, it had a lot of things in common:

Boss as fuck intro music
Based on source material not safe for kids
Artsy concept
Somewhere between pure kino/dogshit animation quality

So niche and unmarketable that it never made it past its initial run

Our only hope is some kickstarters pay for a re-tread episode that ends up being a massive letdown as the nostalgia goggles fall off in our adulthood. See: Samurai Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbl61cVeVE

>BUT NOT THIS SHOW, it was awful.
It's okay, the show no longer exists.

Out of all the things you could've picked from, you chose something that already has a live action adaptation.

youtu.be/_gqfFb1hsus