Why is Sup Forums so anti-semetic?

What can an old Hebrew like myself do to convince you that Jews are good?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Xe45tXns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a tripfag
deny the holocaust in public as a Jew cause Germany dindu nuffin and he a good byoy

The holocaust was real, you are retarded if you think otherwise.

You people invented the holocaust to gain sympathy. We can see through your lies.

jews are not semites

>What can an old Hebrew do
Yom Kippur the towelheads and we might just be able to work something out.

We don't like the Jewish trickery going on in the US but we respect how Israel is taking the holy land
They kill mother fuckers over the wall and get away with it

Well you're already off to a very bumpy start m8, wanna try that again?

>jews are not semites
this
they are canaanites
they even lie about being semites

as real as the isolation on the wooden doors in auschwitz

Where are the bodies?

>The holocaust was real, you are retarded if you think otherwise.

True.

Just get rid of soros please. It's cunts like him that draw people to anti-semitism.

gib jewgold plz

if you truly want to convince me you are not evil, become secular, or kill yourself.

>there are no chosen people

Actually admit that mass immigration of no whites into white countries is a bad (((idea)))

Post nose pic or GTFO!!!

Let me tell jew something, you motherfuckers are the real Nazis. Judaism is in its core, racist and eugenic, since you are the "chosen people". In the old wars you used to killed everything and everyone you conquered, to not pollute your bloodline. To be honest the history of the Jews is disgusting, you are really fucked up. And you never changed!!! this is why you want globalism and "openness", you want all the people of the world to unite and eventually loose their identity, religion, RACE. SO ONLY YOU WILL BE DIFFERENT. YOU RELIGION IS ABOUT ENSLAVING THE PLANET AND SEPARATING YOURSELVES GENETICALLY FROM US, SO IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL BE ALMOST A DIFFERENT SPECIES, RULING OVER A HOMOGENEOUS HUMAN RACE

YOU ARE DISGUSTING, YOU ARE SCUM, YOU ARE THE DEVIL, YOU ARE CANCER

>its cunts like the Jews that lead people to antisemitism

No shit

Everything you need to know, goy.
pastebin.com/Xe45tXns

We have to show pol that right wing Jews are pro trump, anti immigration and we disavow stupid Soros and Hollywood fag Jews.

Under ground

stop subverting and destroying american society

Kek, I've spoken to many holocaust survivors and you call it a lie because of "muh doors" and skewed statistics.
You have no idea of what you're talking about.
This doesn't deny the fact that the kikes are fuelling money with "muh holocaust" guilt and calling out "antisemitism" everytime.

>What can an old Hebrew like myself do to convince you that Jews are good
Nothing. But you can work to change the minds of the upcoming generation. All you need to do is start a movement to denounce zionism within your culture. The ultra rich and politicians in your community are leading you to anudda shoah

It's really that simple.

Proper two state solution would help muslim relations too.