Which one of ya'll did this at my school?

Which one of ya'll did this at my school?

Police are looking for you.

Not saying a thing, fuck snitching

How is that racist? No one should have anything to do with googles, except law enforcement.

Wtf happened to freedom of speech?

>police are looking for you
It's not illegal.

Sup Forums couldn't have done this because they are uneducated and have never been to college and also never leave their parents' basement.

It's like your record hasn't been corrected.

Brothers a TA over there

He told me those fliers made a lot of people crack up laughing

idk

It was a PSA bro.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, Sup Forums did nothing wrong.

Freedom of the press is a protect first ammendment right.
Any and all butthurt liberals can suck it.
Sure you can criticize someone for their opinions, but never can they silence them.

no idea

Until the police actually find and charge someone with all these "incidents", I will continue to call bullshit.

this

This shit just makes us look like angry lildick whiteboy cucks

People posting on Sup Forums should be screened for autism

There's been a couple flier threads posted here lately. I've posted fliers in my city. If you faggots want to ban me from twitter 1933 will commence.

Wasn't me

>muh safe space echo chamber meme

What the fuck is the point of posting on here all day if none of the good portions ever reach the public eye?

Racist white women should stop denying black women their husbands, is I'm sure the message of it.

If it's true, then it's great.

If they were, and I was a resident of that state, I would sue them for wasting public resources.

Kek I bet

Whoever did it is the biggest cringefag out there. The women won't understand it'll only make white men look pathetic and unconfident which is not sexy for anyone. If anyone of you is handing out these leaflets fucking stop it

You would also be wasting money on the civil suite.
You would have to gain the resources needed to buy a lawyer and plead your case.
After I win I would countersue for the charges (time wasted not being at work, cost of lawyer).
You would be out thousands of dollars in a day.

Like you faggots don't even know how laws work. This isnt Muslim land yet shiteeth.
Over here we still have due process.

It ain't me!

I hope the fliers were backed with statistics and facts about black-on-white rape, domestic abuse and single-motherhood rates in which the father is black.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with a fucking Swede.

Stop doing this shit it makes white men look beta and insecure. The two things that turn women off the most.

Also it makes googles look taboo and exciting. Two things that turn women on the most.

>Police are looking for you.
To give me high fives and a pizza party?