How would Sup Forums react if Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college?

How would Sup Forums react if Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college?

spoiler: I already know the answer and I just wanted you realise how hypocritical you all are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's sad to see you try to turn those months of pent up trolling anguish and giddy excitement for Trump losing into "well if your guy lost you would be sore losers".

Best you got huh?

That is actually what I expected to happen. I already prepared myself for that result, understanding why the electoral college exists in the first place.

Luckily things went much better than expected.

It is impossible for the republicans to win the popular vote in 2016, so that situation couldn't happen, the demographics changed too much in the last 15 years.

>Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college?

HAHAHAHA! DRUMPF BTFO!

3 million illegals and dead people voted
2 million military ballots not counted
>3 million illegals and dead people voted
>2 million military ballots not counted

If you can show me a route where Trump would have won the popular while losing the electoral I would believe you. However the demographics don't allow it.

Op you clearly don't understand how many dead people voted or how many illegal immigrants voted. I feel bad for you (those who work for CTR and are assigned Sup Forums as your trolling venue). Do some fucking reading about how many invalid votes were casted, and the population mean and variance of those votes. Bc idk if you ever listened to trump but i would be willing to bet 90% of the illegals that "voted" didn't vote for him.

I would probably be demanding the elecoral college be removed because it took me this election to realize that the popular vote under the EC does not represent the total number of US citizens who want a particular candidate to win.

The same way we'd have reacted if, say, Mitt Romney lost the electoral college but won the popular vote. Dissatisfaction but not chimping the fuck out.

Oh wait,that happened, at least at this general timeframe in the election. Well then.

It doesn't matter. The government imported voters and I no longer respect democracy.

Nah, there would be a major difference. One person was rigging the system. It's a legitimate thing to complain about.

She just lost so badly that the rigging and illegal votes didn't matter in the end.

Didn't happen. Romney lost the popular vote (ignoring illegals and the dead). But still not a fair election.

>I made assumptions and consider them truth
Just like you thought Hillary would win in a blowout and Trump had no chance, right?

Here's your (You), now fuck off.

>I already know the answer and I just wanted you realise how hypocritical you all are
Everyone's a hypocrite you blithering retard. If Trump won the popular vote but lost the EC the left would be gloating like fuck and practically worshipping the College.

>>>/reddit/

Romney eventually lost the popular vote. But in the early stages, IE right the fuck now in comparison, he was leading Obama. Obama had the votes counted in later that eventually gave him the popular vote majority.

That's why I said in this general timeframe.

Oh ya? soruces on any of those projections?

Repetition of false information is an important element of propaganda indoctrination.

Accept results and call on the Trump supporters to stand by the new president elect Hillary Clinton giving her a chance to lead.

You see, I paid attention in my government class, so I wouldn't be upset at all.

Listen if Trump lost we were going to go full 1776 regardless of popular vote
That's why l don't care about the protesters, let them protest, they'll get tired and go home eventually

I have always stood for the republic and wanting to avoid a second civil war I would accept the loss.
I have to admit though, it would be incredibly rustling.

i would have been mad at trump and his campaign for not winning after promising to win win win.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
:v

Funny how nobody complained about the electoral college before this... The leftists are like screaming children demanding us to change the rules of the game because they lost and its hilarious

So (You) can go full 1776, but they can't. Gotcha. Thanks for correcting the record.

Wrong mate. We understand the political process. The left are so passionate about something, they'd kill themselves over it, but are too stupid to educate themselves on the matter. Totally a non issue once the electoral votes are tallied. Why is this so hard to understand?
I know. Because you only found this out once it was over so it was a surprise.
Fucking retards

we sure as fuck wouldn't be rioting like a bunch of children also cheque em

As I didnt expect him to win I would take it as a good sign for the next election and treat it like a second prize.

We would be severely butthurt. We wouldn't burn cities though;

what matters is winning

Re-counts and legal action. If not, we fight the rigged system otherwise.

This is the first US election where one candidate was successfully framed as a LITERAL HITLER, so it was definitely rigged.

If you could significantly rig the election to put a LITERAL HITLER (or atleast what you wholly believed to be so) wouldn't you have the morals to do so, even if it would be "wrong"?

I would want to leave the Union

We would loot and burn liberal towns and get liberals shot for blocking the road?

Fine im a hypocrite, but that sounds fun.

The popular vote means nothing. Everyone knew this before the election. Making it an issue now looks pathetic.

This. Hillary unironically and simply promised war with Iran. She syrongly implied she wanted a war with Russua. She talked credibly about making permanent and violent changes to our Constitution and effectively legalizing many crimes while criminalizing many lawful behaviors. A Hillary victory was a personal physical threat in a way that a Trump victory is not to anyone.

Checked

We'd be sad but we wouldn't riot like the leftists are right now

How is that hypocritical?
Might makes right

You are just as bad as those faggots who want to move to Canada

>if
Who cares?
Trump won. Sit the fuck down, CTR.

I would complain.

I don't care about systems, I care about results. It's hypocritical, but so what? If I can undermine Hillary, I will.

And I'll also attack Hillary supporters for hypocritical behaviour I'd engage in myself. I'm a hypocrite, but I'd rather be a hypocrite than accept a bad result.

Is this going to be Sup Forumss new thing?

Well Sup Forums wouldn't riot so I don't see how it would be hypocritical.

Nice dub dub triple

are those bricks for the wall?

Become a nihilist because Trump lost.

interesting to look at the coverage of the election on the night, how it was a county-by-county, state-by-state tally of electoral votes, rather than a mass tally of "R votes vs D votes"

almost like everyone knew how an american election is held, and the structure behind it. and now half the population has magically forgotten

the left has weaponised stupidity. "we have no known motive for the attack"

I dont care if they move to Canada
Good riddance

jump vote is currently filing. 6 million dead people voted and 3 million illegals voted.

Why don't you just search it.

Exactly.

We wouldn't be chimping in the streets that's for sure.

Thank you for correcting the record.

I had actually assumed that was going to be the outcome. I was surprised it was the reverse.

(you) lost.

Get over it. : ^ )

The electoral college greatly benefits my tiny almost non existent state so I wouldn't be throwing a massive hissy fit and crying like a little bitch if that happened.

Trump did win the popular vote. The LEGAL popular vote.

She truly was the anti-American candidate.

Not getting a fat check and cozy busses to ""protest"" around the US, that's for fucking sure.

I guess we would uncover the voter fraud and discount those votes, because it's the only way she would be able to win. If that fails, prove her crimes and have her arrested.

we would be 8 days into murricas 2nd civil war. No doubt in my mind

No, let them. Only makes them look worse while trump supporters were expected to. There are advantages to the moral low ground.

you too

Why would I want them to stay in the country?