Did we back the wrong candidate Sup Forums?

Did we back the wrong candidate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x5h-LAvQDCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No

Go to hell.

No

No.

Nope

What's she doing right now?

No.

Nein

Hell no.

No

no

No matter how mad you are, Loser still lost.

Yes, we could've memed Jeb in

Getting her box munched by Huma Abedin.

Nope

No

yes

not really

No

CTR GO HOME

Unequivocally No

Not at all

Yes

Yeah, she may have set up a server to avoid FOIA, but she never went out for a steak without the Protective Press Pool.

yep, you idiots wanted to destroy the establishment so you elected someone from the establishment. LOL

>Did we back the wrong candidate Sup Forums?

No.

Não.

used to losing, heh faggot?

Yes, Trump is a soccer-loving nu-male

No. I've always supported Clinton.

>yep, you idiots wanted to destroy the establishment so you elected someone from the establishment. LOL
You leftists can't seem to get your story straight can you?
>Hes part of the political establishment
>He has no political experience
Which is it shill?

Coughing

No. Fuck off shill.

>shill
They're gone m8. These poor schmucks actually come here to do it for free now. le digital protest.

Anyone who thinks Trump is not part of the establishment is fucking stupid, for fuck's sake he plays gold with Bill Clinton... You alt right idiots elected a puppet. He literally lied to all of your faces and you didn't realize it because you wanted him to be ronald reagan, but he's still just a reality tv star who will do anything for fame and power. He's going to go right along with everything the banks want. Nothing will change without a revolution.

golf*

wtf i wish i voted hillary now

holy fuck you guys are more simpleminded than the neolibs... TRUMP AND HILLARY ARE BOTH THE PROBLEM

You can't separate modern leftists politics and culture from anti-white ideologies and white genocide.

They are the fused.

Democrats = open borders, strict limitations on free speech, endless diversity programs (even though whites are barely a majority anymore), and openly mocking whites.

Here is what happens when a Democrat even THINKS about TALKING about disenfranchised whites in a tame manner.

The democratic base is anti-white. The democratic base is pro-white genocide.

Anyone white person who votes leftists is an ethno-masochist who is selling out his or her own people and country in exchange for short term benefits and virtue signalling.

Nope. Not even for a fucking milisecond. I voted twice for trump, would vote thrice if needed.

>Did we back the wrong candidate Sup Forums?>>

anytime a woman is posing as a leader its a sign something is very wrong

wtf i am a fan of the writings of noam chomsky now

>we are the most working class people

WRONG

Yes. I wish to be exterminated by my own government and replaced by foreign slave laborers.

Wow, I really thought on that one

NEIN

No

the worst thing Hillary did was pandering the left, made her lose a big part of the center and didn't even help her in the end cuz the lefties betrayed her

Wtf i love doubles Britain now

pffft, only if you like things like running water and electricity.

[ MCiDf ]

#wewuzwhitensheits [banshee(s) pending] #wailingwhitewomenunited #greylivesmatter
#blacklivesmatter Dybbuk :: anti-christ [x] [auth] GooDCoDEx לִדבּוֹק

[carification desir] CONVERT [cMiDf] [disconnect] [MCiDf] [acquired knowledge inserted]

> This has been modified for the purpose of Allah:
ليوم تذكير :[CtRz]: الله

youtu.be/x5h-LAvQDCQ

>we