Trumpfags unironically get their news from Infowars

Just how low is there IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FutIJ24jCnE?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where?

STOP READING INFOWARS IT'S A CRIMINAL OFFENSE

GET THE FULL SCOOP ON CNN TONIGHT

Infowars correctly predicted the election. Your entire media machine got BTFO by a water-filter salesman.

>there

/thread

i get my news from Sup Forums

>there IQ
Higher than yours apparently, you shit troll.

Oh sure because CNN and all the other jew medias are so reliable..

WILL DO THANKS DENMARK GREATEST ALLY UPBOAT AND SHARED ON INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

>there

this, if someone lies on Sup Forums they get checked

Infowars is the new MSM. Face it cuck, everyone is sick of the identity politics from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Huffpo, NYT, and the rest. Trump's election was a watershed moment: More and more Americans refuse to believe the lies spread across our media.

Besides, Alex Jones rants are fucking hilarious.

Do you mean the news source that predicted the outcome of the election?

You deliberately glazed over FNC because it's actually reliable.

>no Breitbart

dropped

Infowars is fucking retarded. Alex Jones is a moronic snake oil salesman

>holier than thou
Thank you for contributing to a growing cause, maybe they'll wake up soon and listen to MSNBC and CNN or listen to their friends on Twitter.

Fox? Fox is crap. It's not gutter level like MSNBC, but I wouldn't put too much faith in it either. It's run by Murdoch.

Stay rekt ctr lol

Murdoch doesn't have it in a choke hold. Hannity says whatever the fuck he wants.

Apparently people don't agree with you as infowars is growing emensely while MSM ratings are down across the board.

>Just how low is there IQ?

I like how the MSM is so triggered that people are abandoning them for alternative news sites because "they tell a bunch of lies" while at the same time pushing utter bullshit.

I mean, how many fucking times are we going to hear about the KKK endorsing Trump or failing to disavow David Duke? They're STILL pushing this bullshit after the election.

I didn't know Elizabeth Warren ran a news site.

Let the poors canucks alone ctr fag.

>((((((((IQ))))))))))

I'd like to see the other side of that.

MSM is cancer but Alex Jones is a definite shill. He's been wrong about everything for years and all he exists to do is make us seem crazy.

youtu.be/FutIJ24jCnE?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA

This is b-

oh wait...

Reading Wikileaks is illegal too, leaf. I know this before the fair and balanced CNN told me so. Their so great, I never have to question anything!

>MSM is completely biased against Trump
>Those people get their news from the Web
>Everyone's ratings except FOXNews plummet

kek

A FUCKING LEAF

That's wayer filter salesman to you, parasite

Hey leaf there's a war going on inside your mind and the left has control of your every thought. Fucking brain dead sheep.

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP HE WON GET OVER IT!
I didn't even vote for the cheeto but he is the president now. Keep crying you vagina.

>there
A fucking Leaf.

Sent :^)

How many of these threads have you made deliberately spelling there, their and they're wrong in the last few hours? You've been posting low energy troll ceeteearrrrr threads for weeks and this is the best you've got after all that practice?. It's boring. Lift your game Canada. You've got an entire ideology to save.

>there
A FUCKING KEK.

This, and ask for sources

mfw no Breitbart
Yea survey says: BULLSHIT

Infowars is retarded, it is just that the rest of MSM became so retarded and biased with identity politics that it appears as a viable alternative now.

Canada is such an embarassment.
Every time the prime cuckold opens his mouth, he embarasses his country even further.

>Trudeau said Canadians can be pleased that they will become more like Cuba over the years.

Disgrace. A complete fucking disgrace. The sooner Chinks take over you, the better.

We won though so we're right.

Everyone knows InfoWars is infotainment. Get fucked.

>ill just keep insulting the people who just picked the president, that will make them change their minds

they will never learn will they?

Hi CNN
>bye CNN

Their*

this

Fuck you. But thanks for making me laugh.