Canada opens border for mexico

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-mexico-visitors-visa-apply-eta-scrap-requirements-justin-trudeau-donald-trump-a7421121.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CanadianPM/status/689906363003191297
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work in law enforcement so I guess this is just job security for me

Enjoy your incoming heroin epidemic.

Sooo who do we call snow Mexicans now?

This is actually a genius move by Trudeau. The immigrants will eventually get a passport and then move to the US just as they first intended.

The actual mexicans

I really hope Drumpf annexes your shitty ass country.

Falmer? Snow elves?

t. Vidya faggot

I hope those new imported spics and sand niggers turn your country into a hell hole.

>skyrim reference
I don't think faggot quite covers it, casual.

This will just result in the US increasing security screening against canadians wanting to cross the border.
You are litterally fucking yourselves to please beaners wanting to exploit you.

So what's the safest province now for a single woman getting real tired of Ontario looking into moving. Not into getting raped by a mexican.

Alberta.

Or you could come to a Free country.

FUCK. You know they're just going to come to the US through the mostly unguarded Canadian border.

Thanks a lot, now we have to build two walls, assholes.

holy fuck globalists really dont hide anymore ,how can citizens or intelligence agencies tolerate this shit?

Alberta for sure. We keep out colored folks in line here. But with all the refineries and oil patches, we are the first too go in a world war.

tomorrow in the news

>"TRUMP PROPOSES TO BUILD ANOTHER WALL ALONG SIDE CANADA"

PEI is still pretty right wing. Hell, most of Atlantic Canada is, I think.

In 10 years time Canada will have 2nd highest obesity rate, unheard of Crime levels, highest murder rates in Canadian history, and you will have the lowest testing scores.

Canada will become everything that's wrong with America. While America becomes the best country.

I'm starting to believe this will happen too. If it does indeed get worse and Trumps America excels like we all hope it does then I might consider becoming an America citizen and moving there. The question is, what state should I live in?

Keep your Ontario skank ass the fuck in Toronto where you belong nobody wants to smell your rotten snail trail you leave behind after bouncing your beat up beef flaps on foreigner dicks across the country you putrid whore

Frost backs.

Fuck off, we're full.

Muh moorowind

doesn't matter where you you will have to end up sucking some trump loving - conservative assholes dick anyways

Whatever one you can work in.

Montana, Alaska, and Wyoming are based. New Mexico is cool if you like the desert.
Washington and Oregon have cucked governments, but literally everywhere outside of Seattle and Portland is conservative.

New England is nice except there's the highest level of cucks. New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine are the whitest states but they're cucked.

I don't know much about the south, but you would have to get used to having 50% negro population if you lived down there.

>enter washroom at downtown Tim Hortons
>see this
>Hey, ese, wanna buy some bombita? Or are you a little puta, eh ese?

wat do?

Buy some bombita, go home, get really high and make angry posts about mexicans on Sup Forums.

I was just wondering last night where I could get enough heroin for a lethal dose.

also means they will accuse you of racism for laying hands on the mexicans though

let's be real, they do it to please their liberal friends, the beaners are just a tool

Cap the spics

Too l8 for that, bro.

> Requirements: passport, a credit card and an email address
> Implying that illegal immigrants understand those words
Also, how are they(we) going to invade Canada if there is a wall?
Not fair at all, take every illegal from USA to Canada.

Please kill yourself.

We never needed visas for Canada. I think we only needed visas between 2014-2016 or something like that.

Even so, no one invaded Canada. No one cares.

This is becoming too much of a hassle we just need to nuke mexico and get it over with.

You deserve that so much.

Get fucked Canacucks.

WE ARE GOING TO INVADE MEXICO, AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT

soon Mexicans will pure from all side to america.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

> Requirements: [...] email address

glad I can finally identify myself to the government with my 420xXxAssassinxXx@hotmail account.

Nuke Toronto. One nuke to Toronto and Canada almost instantly uncucks itself.
That place is like a black hole of cuckoldry.

Does nobody know the real reason for Trudeau doing this? A bunch of years ago when Canadian cattle were affected by mad cow disease, Mexico banned the import of Canadian beef entirely, removing a huge market from Canadian cattle ranchers and the entire Canadian beef industry. Since then they've been attempting to regain that market. It's not just the Liberals, the Conservatives tried too but they couldn't come to terms with the Mexican government.

I don't recall if it was the Liberals who offered the removal of visa requirements for Mexicans or the Mexican government. But it was in returns for Mexico removing the ban on Canadian beef, reopening a large, profitable market for Canada. It is important to note that as part of the terms, Mexicans CANNOT apply for refugee status in Canada.

The downside of that is that it doesn't stop them from simply remaining in Canada illegally as they do in the U.S. On the upside, Mexicans who wish to come to Canada will be registered like everyone else at any entry point, meaning the government will know pretty much who all the illegals are.

Unlike the U.S, there won't be any Mexicans illegally crossing the border to come to Canada unless they want to freeze in miles of open frozen forests or be eaten by bears and other large carnivores.

Again, this doesn't stop Mexican visitors remaining here illegally.

ARIBA

>that shoehorned Trump dig
Long-term illegal immigrants and short-term visitors are not the same thing

Is there a fucking news site out there that can just cover things objectively?

We would welcome you with open arms, just bring syrup.

Sounds like he's dragging them through the U.S.
Trump will not like this, I'd think.
Increased load, but who knows how many actually will or do. Then how many may leave?

Canada trying to join EU?

>Thanks to @georgesoros for sharing your
>insights on the global economic outlook and
>climate change #Davos2016 #WEF

( twitter.com/CanadianPM/status/689906363003191297 )

Bullshit he's just trying to say:

"Hey look at me I'm such a nice man and we canadians are such nice people we're so better than those dumb misguided Americans. Keep voting for me, I'm not like the big bad orange man we Canadians queef at whenever we see him."

Harper randomly brought in the visa req. Its only been in place for a few years.

As for staying here, doubt it. Working under the table is harder here than in USA. Guess is they'll fly to BC and cross the no wall border.