Alright Sup Forums, youve convinced me, what am i in for?

Alright Sup Forums, youve convinced me, what am i in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Miraculous-Adventures-of-Ladybug-and-Cat-Noir/Issue-3?id=122541#9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically, the same exact episode plot repeated over and over, complete with tons of re-used footage every episode. Also, anger, because it's a show that's not living up to its full potential, despite the great premise and fun leads.

Homolust bait

A cartoon for 7 year olds with tons of ass shots.

Contrived sexual tension mixed in with fetish fuel.

Pseudo animu, typical mahou shoujo, a lot of romantical baaaw and shit, everything revolves around the main heroine others are just either want her or jealous (tells about the depth of secondary characters), pretty simple plot that doesn't evolve and is getting recycled over and over again for a while. Overall, pretty cute and super simple, so even 5 yrs old girl can get the plot.

Bar origins episodes, almost any Adrien/Gabriel/Master Fu episodes are important to the plot. You skip the rest or watch until find something you like.

Homolust and Spider-Man as reimagined by a French guy using his daughterfu as the protagonist.

>You skip the rest or watch until find something you like.
Its dumb filler but unlike SU its enjoyable in a campy sort of way. I like it so far
I thought this was made by a girl. Also, does anyone know why it became 3D instead of the 2D i saw it originally was, anyone have the original pilot?

I think it had something to do with animating Ladybug's costume but idk for sure.

>I thought this was made by a girl.
You would be wrong, it was made 3d because the creator didn't really like the darker theme that the PV was going for. More specifically he didn't like the proto love interest Felix.
There is supposed to be a 2d animated short film coming out eventually but it's silent at the moment.
Also there was a comic that got lambasted because of racism.

>You would be wrong, it was made 3d because the creator didn't really like the darker theme that the PV was going for. More specifically he didn't like the proto love interest Felix.
Oh cool, it was goong to have a darker theme at one point? What was that like?
>Also there was a comic that got lambasted because of racism.
Good god, what happend?

The darker theme would be in how the characters react to their powers, their situation and how much of a threat the villains are.
The Mime was supposed to be a top-dog enforcer for Hawkmoth and the pigeon man was supposed to be more of a lethal joke character.
Felix was also supposed to hate being Chat Noir and only do so because he got to see Ladybug. Also to be a thief because of his inspiration.
Mari herself was supposed to be your standard moe airhead in and out of being LB.

The racism in the comic was because LB's powers timed-out and she fell into a dupster naked, when she got out and looked up she saw stereotypical gangster looking guys (black, huge and dressing like gangster) finishing a delivery to a shot (that she thought they were robbing.
They then gave her clothes.

THIS. And lots of other funny shit.

>The racism in the comic was because LB's powers timed-out and she fell into a dupster naked,
Im going to need some pics user
>when she got out and looked up she saw stereotypical gangster looking guys (black, huge and dressing like gangster)
Since when is accurately portraying people racist?

>The Mime was supposed to be a top-dog enforcer for Hawkmoth and the pigeon man was supposed to be more of a lethal joke character.
Interesing, would they have been more of like a criminal gang?
>Felix was also supposed to hate being Chat Noir and only do so because he got to see Ladybug. Also to be a thief because of his inspiration.
So sortve like a male madoka magica?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Miraculous-Adventures-of-Ladybug-and-Cat-Noir/Issue-3?id=122541#9
Here.
The third issue.

Apparently Hawkmoth was going to be much more proactive and the akumas a lot more difficult to get out of somebody, meaning multiple battles with a villain to return them to normal.
Street crime would've been a factor to contend with.

I don't watch anime so I donno what you're saying is any kind of comparison.

Good, fun, flirty dialogue but that's about it.

>Street crime would've been a factor to contend with.
Aw man, the biggest problems with shows like sailor moon and steven universe is that they ignore street level crime, this wouldve been so awesome to watch.

>The Mime was supposed to be a top-dog enforcer for Hawkmoth and the pigeon man was supposed to be more of a lethal joke character.
Mime was a surpringly tough villain in the canon cartoon too, even if another oneshot.

Maybe. Still waiting for LB in Thailand honestly.
Unless it happened and I missed it.

Yeah but now imagine him malicious, emotionless and will use his powers to destroy building is mimed explosives.

Is issue 4 still MIA? It's only on Youtube. Owlman is actually Ownwoman and pseudo Avengers are shit, though.

It's on issue 7 now, it's just that nobody has scanned the rest of them.
I'm sure they're around in French if you look hard enough but I donno if anybody has.

Well, I can't blame people for not want scan the rest. The art is lazy as fuck.

It follows an extremely episodic format like Phineas & Ferb, but with tween drama & fighting villains instead of inventions & Perry/Doof. If you don't like the first episode, you won't like the rest.

It's published by Action Labs, lazy art is almost a requirement to be honest.
Fucking Zombie Tramp.
To be honest, I don' see why the art has to be brilliant. It's drawn cutesy because the target audience are kids.

Chat Noir will turn you gay ephebophile.

A comfy "monster of the week" show with adorable teenage protagonists trying hard to be super heroes while also managing their civilian lives. Also, Marinette is cute and there's a two-person love square.

Fan service, stagnation, repetition, and slavery to the status quo.