Why do you guys love

Why do you guys love
>muh constitution
so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0VkOdVQxoRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nice to consider the people when forming a country.

Because I'm not a lawless nigger

The US constitution is two things;

A)
>A codified, written and protected constitution of law and the rules for running government and for changing them

B)
>The world's foremost declaration of human rights necessary and vital for a secure and successful life

Put them together and you have one of the strongest foundations for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The outlining of rights puts into words what the people are owed as natural rights and as citizens, and the protections ensure that they are not changed on a whim.

Because if the very foundation of a nation can be rejected and forgotten, then so can everything else at a much quicker rate.

personally I'm not a huge fan
I wish we stayed loyal to the crown.

Because it checks the power of government absolutely.
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Well, maybe not absolutely since the Jews came around.

fpbp

this, but I would say instead of "people are owed as natural right" I would state it as the people's declaration of natural right's that can not be taken away from man (king, queen, commissar,...) since these natural rights were noot granted by man but by a higher power, whom ever one decides to be that higher power.

It's a fucking good constitution desu

* cannot be taken away from man by a king, queen, commissar,.....

>questioning the sanctity of the constitution

EUROS GET OUT REEEE

Off topic and no idea how this works but...
In case of burgerland removing the electoral college (probably state lines and the rate libshit are going)
Won't every state need to re-confirm that they're staying in the union under new rules?

Its a key part of the greatest nation ever to grace gods green earth user.

>1 post by this id

>I wish we stayed loyal to the crown.
SHALL

NOT

You can't fault the Constitution for that. Jews are seriously sneaky and subversive.

vocaroo.com/i/s0VkOdVQxoRB

We should pay more attention to ours considering all the unconstitutional law that has been put into force in recent decades.

BE

INFRINGED