The last vidya game you played is now getting a TV-Y7 rated cartoon on Cartoon Network, what's it like Sup Forums?

The last vidya game you played is now getting a TV-Y7 rated cartoon on Cartoon Network, what's it like Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Mona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WaW Zombies

samurai jack violence in the style of the map trailers.
I don't know how anyone would be able to turn it into a Y7 rating

Not really that difficult. The main questions would be if the kids are allowed to talk and if they get animated mouths when doing so.

>Jak and Daxter HD Collection

A Jak and Daxter Action Cartoon where the main villains are Kor, The Metal Heads, Praxis, Vegar, and Erol

>Steamworld Dig and Steamworld Dig 2
Cool.

>pit people
Perfect.

>Sonic Mania
Sweet.

Darkest dungeon, I'm not entirely sure, but there will be very quick turning tides, and heros with be found even in the mud and the rain. Oh yeah and probably leper reducing enemies to bone dust or family friendly colorful liquid in a Singular Blow every now and then

>Bayonetta

Oops.

the song Glitter and Gold would have to be the shows intro

>WarioWare: Touched

Literally Ed, Edd n Eddy but with Wario and co.

>Its just more of Sonic Boom but in a more traditionalist art style that's not animated in Flash.

>Wario, Waluigi and Mona Pizza.

Mona Pizza needs more Rule 34.

lol manhunt. thoughts?

>Smite
It'll be like Transformers with the good gods(lead by Zeus) fighting the bad gods (lead by Ah Puch)

>Earthbound
Nice.

>Valkyria Chronicles

Sup Forums is obsessed with the lore. There are good waifus. Overall the show is a B- if they can get around the whole guns on tv thing.

>Overwatch
Finally...

Awful, just awful, BUT Reaper as a mustache twirling villain with zany take over the world plans sounds funny as hell.

>PayDay2
Basically the web series but with joke tf2 guns and meeles only.

>Metro: Last Light
Basically Adventure Time 20 years after the war

> terraria

comfy adventures

Sonic Mania, because I'm not one of those dudebros who only play edgy T and M-rated games (because "Nintendo is for kiddies hurrr").

So with that being said, the TV-Y7 rating changes nothing about it. It's a fun show.

>Borderlands 2
It might take off, but would still be filled with dated memes.

>Literally Ed, Edd n Eddy but with Wario and co.
I would watch the shit out of that

I don't think her last name is Pizza, though I suppose it might as well be.

mariowiki.com/Mona

Basically G.I. Joe, I guess.

It's basically be medieval Ghostbusters, with each episode being about four heroes fighting supernatural monsters that spilled out of a portal your ancestor opened up.

>half life 2 episode 2
A great show that has gracefully found its spot on the networks programming and everyone loves but they leave it at a cliff hangar and never talk about it again

*hanger. Fucking noticed it as soon as I clicked post

>Path of Exile
Some of it could work, a bunch of wacky outcasts exiled to some Island filled with zombies (or skeletons if we're being as kid friendly as possible) and monsters would work, all the stuff with thaumaturgy though not so much.

>Street Fighter V
Man, a new SF cartoon that wasn't shit is one of my dream cartoons. If it were made now, I have a feeling that it would actually be pretty damn good.

>Fate/Grand Order
If adapted by Netflix or a nip company, mite b gud. But I expect shit.

So it’s still just Pokémon?

>Just Dance 2018
Wouldn't it essentially be an animated Soul Train?

THE BINDING OF ISSAC

Why is that dr satan looking fucker doing the john lennon “absolute madman” walk?

>Caesar IV

Roman Era saturday morning cartoon? Let's see how this works.
Also, not a single LoL, DotA, or PubG. Sup Forums is devoid of normal people.

I really can't imagine that being Y7, with or without the backstory.

Most S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s tend to be absolute madmen

I don't know how Dwarf Fortress would function as a show, but I do know it would turn out fantastic

>Zelda: breath of the wild
Link traveling the ruins of hyrule saving people and chasing rumors to weapons to fight the ancient darkness.
basically samurai jack with an elf boy.

>Middle earth shadow of mordor.
I don't know try to focus on the adventures of Tailon and his pal ghost to free mordor with just cartoony violence and slapstick

>Diablo 2
A mismatched band of adventurers fight monsters. Zakarum becomes a little less fun, as I loved to tag an entire group of zealots with an open wounds weapon and watch 'em bleed out in pursuit of me.

Would probably work better as a mecha anime.

>league of legends
That would be cool, the lore of league of legends is great.

>A link to the past
It could work as a mini series. Just don’t have link talk for the love of god.

>Love Plus
I guess it would be interesting to see a western take on that.

>thems fightin herds

>Ocarina of Time

pretty decent

Quake children's cartoon huh? I'd be fucking down for that.

>TV-Y7
It wouldn't make it past the pitch.

I'd be curious to see Artyom.There's going to have to be a lot less blood and swearing(unless it's in russian?).Pole dancing whores--out of the question.

Honestly that fucking scene.
>Get captured and tortured
>Break out with your new commie friend
>Go adventuring with said friend
>You two are fucking bros now
>Commie is commie so he betrays you
>Break out and track him down
>ASS AND TITTIES ASS ASS TITTIES TITTIES
Where the fuck did that come from?

Last game i played was Yakuza 0.

It'd pretty much just be a show about the side missions and completely ignore the game's main plot. So really it'd actually be very accurate to the source material.

I mean,you DO lose karma for getting a dance.
Venice was sleazy? Idk. I'm ok with it,but I was admittingly amused by it all.Felt very Noir to me,and I kind of have a boner for that shit.
Imagining a kid-friendly version of Last Light is hysterical and the whores aren't even the craziest thing.You'd have to go full 4kids.The nazis,the commies,the drugs fucking everywhere,the alcohol,everyone's swearing getting curbed,All the violent shit plus all the fetid bodies lying around,usually with limbs or their faces torn off.Mutants would have to be turned into pokemon looking critters so they aren't so horrifying.The fucking Ebola.

>Artyom, why do the nazis kill people?
>They think the ugly ones must die.
It's going to be fun.

>Monster Hunter World
Probably like those MHshot shorts but an entire series and with more sitcommy scenarios and wacky characters based on humorous stereotypes about each weapons users, like the Longsword guy being a total weeb, or the Hunting Horn User being an MC Hammer Knockoff.

Why does monster Hunter above all other weeb rpgs , lend itself to being good cartoon humor fodder?

There’s no real gay ass Anime Shonen Plot. The “Role” you play as is just a hunter trying to pay the bills and doing his job. The character’s can suffer slapstick and don’t need to be serious for some fate of the world plot. Even the most horrible of monsters like the Deviljho is just business as usual. And theres plenty of situations, Monster related or otherwise, that one can come up with, that would also work for situational comedy, like Friends or Seinfeld, but with Hunters.

You nailed it, the slapstick would be off the charts. Since theres such a unique array of weapons and monsters you can squeeze a lot out if it. You also forgot palicos, theyre a merch and joke delivery wet dream.

>Stardew Valley
As much as I love that game, a cartoon would be real fucking boring.

>Them's Fighting Herds
So the Dark Magic Unicorn has to learn the power of friendship to awaken the book's latent powers for it is the best source of Magic. The friends she meet are an athletic dragon, a very happy Llama, a nature loving timid sheep thing, a country cow and a fashion loving Deer. Every episode is episodic.

>DoW 2: Retribution's ork campaign
I guess you could try and do something with bluddflagg's antics.

What was the rating of the clone wars cartoon again (the 2d one)?

You know, Orkz are campy and cheesy enough that, if anyone could make 40k work as a Y7 show, it would be them.

World of Tanks. Might be a short series chronicling the iconic tanks of the nations Tier by Tier. Or a slow evolution of tanks over a drawn out battle. With each tank in their nation transforming and getting more and more powerful

Fatal Fury 2
I can't even begin to fathom.

>EDF 4.1
It would be perfect. You're fighting giant insects and aliens so it's safe there. All the guns would be extremely exaggerated too. Also the really bad writing and translation makes it even better.

>LA Noire

Uhhhh. The Werewolf Killer is now the Werewolf Bully and sends women to the Shadow Realm?

>For Honor
That Wacky Appolyon keeps trying to instigate an endless war and only a plucky group of knights, samurai and vikings can foil her plots every episode.

>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Wacky Races but with Mario characters, with Wario and Waluigi standing in for Dastardly and Muttley.

>original XCOM
Well, funny fact: there was an idea for a XCOM animated series.
Also, damn Rokkie fucking up everything.

>Titanfall 2
Each season follows a different faction's Pilot squad. High paced action on foot and devestating Titan combat. Loose narrative, with episodes dedicated to a batch of random grunts trying to survive, a pod of Spectres gaining sentience, and what the leaders do while the Pilots are fighting a Titan dealing with his dead Pilot etc.

It better be hammy late 90s or early 2000s edge if it's not gonna be an anime.

DCS World...
while this would never go in the US I wouldn't be surprised if Japan already had a show about modern air combat

>Team Fortress 2
wtf

>Undertale
It's kind of perfect.

>Kirby:PR
Kirby shenanigans, cute slapstick, lore, then proceeds to get ruined by scheduling.

Sounds like a hoot

Europa Universalis.

I don't even know.

>Bioshock

Mostly focuses on Jack bonding with each little sister with some action peppered in, to avoid showing death Jack usually just knocks splicers out with his wrench

>World of Warcraft
Probably stars an OC character and takes place in the background of the next expansion. Story starts just before the BfA does.

Thanks user.
Gimmie an episode shown through a little sister's eyes. The plasmid action would be fun to see as well as taking on a Big Daddy.

>Touhou Project

Honestly I'd have more fun watching /jp/ sperg the fuck out than the show itself.

>Vermintide 2
Has blood but not a lot of gore, if any. Top tier bantz and threads dedicated to waifus.

>Dark Souls 3
The Chosen one and bunch of another characters join their efforts to return world back to normal. Nobody can die entierly, because they will reborn instantly at nearest firecamp, so I think "dead" characters will just faint like in Pokemon and quit fight for a short time.
Most of series will be about characters life stories, fighting monsters and finding smart ways to defeat bosses and highly edgy evil phantoms. Two seasons with 13 episodes in each shall be more than enough for such short-story game.

fuck that sounds good

>Zoo Tycoon 2

Other than the obvious talking animal show, what else could it be? Maybe an almost Superjail like show but you know, for kids.

>TF2
I hope it will not be produced by valve.

>battlefield 1

>Xcom: Enemy Unknown
You know, this could work. The gore would need to be toned down a bit, but in a Y-7 I'll bet you could get away with blasting grotesque aliens and robots with laser guns. Exalt is going to be a difficult plot arc but who doesn't want to see these glorious bastards in action?

>Fallout 4
I'd have it animated like the Boondocks

I'll do the last thee, so I can be not boring.

>Monster Hunter World
This already exists, me and my daughter watched Monster Hunter Stories until I let our Funimation account expire. It was cute and watchable, and it's already dubbed so CN can't fuck it up.

>Golden Sun
I mean if it's a straight adaptation I think it could work. Samurai Jack was TV-Y7 and wasn't afraid to be intense, and shows like Steven Universe AND Gravity Falls have monster fights that aren't bloody. Done well it would probably be by Man of Action or some other anime-esque studio, or the ones who did Mystery, Inc.

>Borderlands 2
It's basically unchanged, but becomes a Villain of the Week show that only crawlingly advances toward the actual game ending. Handsome Jack would actually make a decent kid's action show villain, he's got the right personality. All the playable vault raiders from 2 are the main cast, with Kreig being a recurring frenemy they team up with against monsters or Hyperion robots or whatever.

>Football Manager
lmao
Although a show about the little shitty club rising to greatness would be pretty cool

>philipjfryholdingmoneyandshouting.gif

The Dilbert cartoon had them solve the problem with the lack of mouths in the comic strip by only having them be visible while speaking.

I have no idea how to make Halo TV-Y7. Maybe a TTG comedy-style show where all the violence is ignored as physical comedy?

Technically my last played game was Halo Wars 2, but whatever

>Y7
Ehhh, I'd imagine a TF|2 Y7 show would be more like Iron Giant than anything; I mean, the main campaign's emotional arc is basically "become friends with a giant robot" without the Iron Giant's pacifistic themes. I imagine it'd more be an actual attempt at telling a story about a squad of Pilots and their Titans, something along the lines of ATLA would probably be ideal.
Imagine, some sort of event isolates a group of Titans and Pilots in neutral territory with no backup, and the show is about them finding their way to evac while helping NZ towns, a few episodes dealing with some Simulacrum concepts, full out combat (Titans for kid friendly violence, Pilots to do non-violent combat stuff like yanking batteries and going FAST).
The small group is represented by a few different classes, with the main character obviously being grapple (because what else would they be). There'd be a few leads, each with their own Titan, and they'd show off their strengths and weaknesses in various episodes with emotional arcs tied to them accepting each other and working better together.
Some possible ideas for arcs is a Titan's acceptance of a new pilot (old one got killed and the new one is lackluster), a Pilot accepting his Titan (thinking he's superior because he can sneak around, outsmart the enemy; present the pilot with an enemy they can't take down no matter how cleverly they move and use their abilities, and have the Titan save them last minute), the Pilots learning to work together (standard main group progression, could be interesting by mixing it up with zany setpieces that Titanfall can do), a Pilot/Titan combo that work *amazing* together but get separated for a while... There's so much you could do with this show.

I'm sad it's not real, now.

>Max Payne 1
I don't think that's possible at all. Maybe Captain Baseball Bat Boy would be the one with a TV-Y7 show, but certainly not Payne's killing spree throughout New York City.

Just realized I set up "Iron Giant" in the first paragraph and went nowhere with it. The idea I was trying to point out is that "small person with a big friend" is the central emotional tie for TF|2's campaign, and it worked amazingly well (even with the absurd fever dream the actual plot was), and that a similar emotional core to a TF show would work perfectly in the Y7 format, especially with a "how did they get that past the censors" level of maturity in storytelling (even if there's no real hardcore violence, hard hitting emotional beats similar to, again, going back to ATLA, the Agni Kai, would sell the show to all ages for decades).
Plus I wanna see more FAST because FAST is love, FAST is life.

Kinda like genndywars but replace Jedi with Spartans and droids with covenant