Assad: Erdogan is a Sick, Unstable, Megalomaniac Who Lives in Ottoman Times

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVJS5FaQWc
youtube.com/watch?v=sWLj8W4lrKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation
en.alalam.ir/news/1877996
aei.org/publication/the-numbers-prove-the-akp-cheated-in-turkeys-elections/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-08-04/turkish-democracy-is-being-quietly-stolen
jpost.com/International/Erdogan-Gays-contrary-to-Islam-307797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly what he said, roach

It's true though. Ataturk would be ashamed

He's pretty spot on.

What the fuck, stop insulting our greatest ally like this!

L I O N

>It's true though. Ataturk would be ashamed

This.

Erdogan runs Turkey like it's a Caliphate. I'm almost certain influenced by Saudi Arabia or neighboring Sunni states.

Assad knows what's up.

well its obvious

he actually said
"erdogan is the cockroach leader"
but you know the mainstream media always change the meanings of assad to a more pleasant view

So why are we not supposed to like Assad?

Damn it why is Assad constantly right about everything?

their whole foreign policy is based on saudi arabia's interests, those sunni's stick together

Big talk coming from a guy besieged by multiple factions in one of the biggest clusterfucks in recent history.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVJS5FaQWc
Erdogan litterally calls his followers mindless sheeps.

eti top kek

Backstabbing would be a fitting addition coming from Assad and all

Because he bombed civilians and gassed innocents.

>B-BUT THAT'S PROPAGANDA!!!

Except for the fact a UN investigation proved it.

This fucking faggot needs to STFU. He loves picking fights with more people. I hope Erdogan goes in there and crushes him.

t, mehmet abdullah rahim

>UN
The un is a joke

Can you read plain English, roach?

Reclaim Constantinople. We need to meme this into happening

What is Turkey's angle in the Syrian war?

I can figure the jews and Saudis, but what is Turkey's end game?

Turks you lost its over

When are we going to slap the shit out of the Suadis and the Turks? Will Trump unleash on someone who deserves it for once?

Is this the same UN where Saudi Arabia is the head of the Human Rights department, or a different one?

Vlad the impaler when?

A

you mean that (((humanitarian organization))) owned by (((Soros)))?

They're trying to rebuild the Ottoman Empire.

>Aruba

Cool

>the UN

ah the guys who helped Bush legitimize an Iraq invasion by supporting the mass destruction myth?

remove kebab

they've been doing that for years

>see north cyprus

Wtf is going on in the back seat there? I see a gloved hand holding an arm?

Michael Flynn is a lobbyist for Turkey. Trump better get all that sorted out.

he bombs civilians when terrorists use them as human shields, the same way Israel bombs civilians when Hamas uses them as human shields

the alternative is to not fight back against the rebels at all, and just roll over and die and hand his entire country over to a tiny minority of terrorists that want to impose a theocracy on the rest of the country.

so yes, he bombed civilians. but he's done nothing wrong in that regard.

inb4 someone calls me a cuck or JIDF for somewhat acknowledging that the IDF is not pure evil. I still wish Israel didn't exist

Ok, so give me proof it wasn't Assad.

just read
dipshit

>prove a negative

That's not how it works, leaf. Study the basics of scientific theory, then get back to me.

Just say it Assad: Erdogan is a typical Muslim acting low how you would expect a Muslim to act in power (i.e. Retardedly)

the ones with bread-seeking smart bombs are the Russians

>A FUCKING LEAF

RELATIVELY UNCOMMON

Assad converts to christianity. Now Iran is alienated and Burgers can't go against him because it would persecution.

Asks for Holy War Orthodox Pope gives ok.

>NATO backed jewish terrorists bombing civilians in Palestine for fun and blood revenge and calling their enemy "terrorists"is just like the Syrian army bombing NATO backed Islamist terrorist who are occupying Syrias cities

JIDF pls

thats bound to happen

>Because he bombed civilians

Everyone does that you fucking leaf

>gassed innocents
Unproven and obvious false flagging by rebels, What does Assad gain from it? Nothing that he can't already do and it would be like he's intentionally inciting international intervention.

What would rebels gain from it, everything.

he wants to build a pipeline from Qatar to turkey to make the West depended on Turkey, Erdogan's problem is Russia Ally Syria. Also killing Kurds is a nice bonus, you know he wrecks the guys that are actually fighting Isis. A next step would be Visa free travel to Europe, to flood us completely with roaches eventually. Erdogan wants to make history for his country, that's why he is so dangerous

Obama droned US citizens.

Based Assad saying it how it is.

If they have a democracy it will cost slot more to bribe them. What are you willing to give to "spread democracy" to them?

Bosnian with the bantz.

2 based 2 fear cockroaches

youtube.com/watch?v=sWLj8W4lrKA
Do your own research, faget.

Watch this...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

Then tell me you still like Assad

Roaches might survive nuclear blast but we definitely could give it a try.
Based Assad makes me respect moorish scum . 1/10

Underrated bants from the Serb

Objectively true.

Erdogan has armenian ancestry yet denies the existence of the genocide and hâtés them. Typical self hating subhuman like Stalin who fucked georgians on a regular basis. A man who has little respect for his race blood and ancestors is definitely a weak fagg who doesn't deserve breathing on the same oxugen as dinosaurs.

>ottoman times

>implying renembering the greatest parts of your history is a bad thing

>what did he mean by this?
He dislikes Erdogan?

he meant OP was a fag

He looks kinda good despite being a türk

too bad he didn't age well

I don't want democracy there, I want a parking lot.

>Aruba flag
>"that watermelon seller"

haha

>Ottomans
>Turkish history
>Implying their top tier army of janissaires wasn't exclusively composed of euros from Albania greece Serbia romania and Bulgaria
>Implying most of their great vizirs were not of the same ancestry as those cited.
Ottoman Empire wqs great because euros eunned it and because euros actually did the battles. The sultan had a little more power than todays queen of England. You can hardly find a pure turkic Guy who accomplished something more than growing wheat and milking cows who isn't at least 50% euro. The founder of Galatasaray and ataturk were of albanian descent. The two generals who took Constantinople were of greek descent. The designer of their shitty mosque was serbian and his apprentice albanian. Their greatest vizir was bosnian , etc..

>Implying their top tier army of janissaires
You don't even know what the Janissaries did. They were glorified bodyguards that stuck around the Sultan. Most of the time they just sat at the palace and revolted in their free time. Probably did more harm than good overall.

They were commanders in battle. And if you have any white feature you should thznk them for having sex with your ugly mongorizn felales on their free time ügür.

t*rks are straight up shit, no kidding.

Ataturk was just as fucking terrible. He was a donmeh crytpo jew who helped establish the state of fucking Israel, and Erdogay has no problem with kikes cause he's a psuedo wahhabi anyway. Fuck em both.

Burden of proof lies with you faggot.

Is assad /ourguy/?

en.alalam.ir/news/1877996
So if they arent using the civilians as human shields then why do they prevent them from escaping the occupied neighborhoods?

I love it when these dopey sandnigger oil dictators who gas their own citizens and throw gays off buildings think they get to criticize anyone else, especially those are democratically elected. Arabs are subhumans.

>Putin holding an M16 instead of an AK47

Assad really doesn't seem like a bad guy. I look forward to finding out in the coming years why the West REALLY overthrew his regime.

These people were literally riding around on horses and killing each other with scimitars 200 years ago. I you have actual human rights expectations from any leader in the Middle East then you're an idealist. That's just how shit works down there, the best we can do is find a leader than isn't full-blown anti-West.

Assad is a good guy as far as horse lords go.

>overthrew
Implying they succeeded.

So first off there is barely any oil in Syria, Assad was officially elected in 2014 and faggots only started being thrown off buildings once IS arrived.
Erdogan on the other hand cant claim to have been elected, supporting gay rights or not to be striving twards a dictatorship.

aei.org/publication/the-numbers-prove-the-akp-cheated-in-turkeys-elections/

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-08-04/turkish-democracy-is-being-quietly-stolen

jpost.com/International/Erdogan-Gays-contrary-to-Islam-307797

Not that you muslims care about facts anyway.

why are arab tv "celebreties" so unhinged?

they insult each other and nations without any consideration. I guess I
like their brutal honesty.

Does it stem from their "no one understands arabic so we can insult whomever we want" mentality?

Assad is an incredibly smart man, smarter than most top politicians around the world, look at the size of his head, he could fit another persons brain in there, he probably does, and that's why his precognitive ability allowed him to plan everything out exactly as it came to be.

>2013
>"France, and other Nations supporting terrorism in Syria I tell you, if you support Terrorism abeoad, you create it in your own country aswell."
>2015, Bataclan

He knew what he was talking about because after supporting the terrorist resistance against the US Military for years, he noticed that even with his best efforts he couldn't stop the networks from spreading into his own country.

Sure the CIA helped that, but he knew it was also of his own making to some degree.

Don't you want to Make Ottoman Empire Great Again?

No they are just savages.

I've been told that these translations are often wrong or exaggerated. Still hilarious.

Wouldn't be shocked if they were correct tho.

everything the US accused Assad of, Erdogan openly just did. Really disgusting to see the US grovel to these roaches.

if they wanted a full scale war in Turkey I would support it 100%.

Good one

UN is a US front group.

>shitskins
>hairy legs
>dirty, ugly and smelly
>shit tier country
Looks like a roach nest to me.

I love how Erdog's foreign policy is in shambles at every turn. Tell him Assad