It could be better but I don’t hate it. The art is nice

It could be better but I don’t hate it. The art is nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-23/florida-school-shooting-armed-deputy-failed-to-engage-gunman/9477644
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just wish it was funnier

Also

>Half the country seriously wants to arm teachers because of this faggot

This shit isn’t funny anymore, wake me up from this fucking nightmare. I’ll take another Bush over this.

It baffles me that people think this is an alright path for our public education system to go down.

user when will you realize theres no fiucking solution to this problem
>Take Guns away, then the government has free reign to shit all over its citizens
>Make mental health people unable to get guns, people stop going to doctors so that they'll qualify for guns
>Give people more guns, possibly more gun related things will happen, BUT more people will be able to defend

Superior polititoon coming through

The main problem is that it makes Trump into a sympathetic asshole when the real Trump is so horrible.

As far as quality goes it's much better then L'il Bush and if Trump wasn't so horrible I'd enjoy it. But I can't stand anything with Trump at the moment.

I wish Elon Musk magically gave us the ability to colonize other planets. I seriously want to leave this world because the stupid has just become too much.

What’s next? Kids have to wear bulletproof vests when they go to school because “muh guns”? When will it end?

>If we give people more guns, then they'll be able to defend themse-
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-23/florida-school-shooting-armed-deputy-failed-to-engage-gunman/9477644

But back on topic, is the show good? You can only watch it on Stan here, so I wouldn't know.

The animation could be so much better.

>people stop going to doctors so that they'll qualify for guns

Simple solution: They need a mental health professional to give them the OK to own a gun

WE COULD'VE HAD JEB

he's an even bigger idiot that dubya but they're both good men in heart.

At this point I think it's more automatic weapons, also more through background checks so spousal abusers/ violent criminals can't get them. Sure, there will still be shootings obviously but it's a step in the right direction. People (using the term loosely) who think all guns are going to be taken away are just plain retarded

Why are you blaming guns? If a Muslim stones his daughter to death for having premarital sex, I don't blame "the availability of rocks".
"Mental Health" is also way too broad. The number of crazies who go on shooting sprees compared to the total number of crazies is probably about the same as the total.number of people who legally own guns and go on shooting sprees, aka, a statistically negligible amount.

>black girl hardly black at all

Very problematic

It's good for a sit down. The jokes aren't paper thin so no complaints there

What does this have to do with the Trump cartoon? Fuck off if you want to discuss politics outside the context of the cartoon.

Colbert writes it. If you liked the Colbert Report then you'll enjoy it. The main problem is that the conservative Colbert played on the Colbert show was so darned charismatic that you couldn't help but love the asshole, and that holds true for Trump. Cartoon Trump is much more charming and a lovable scamp compared to Real Trump.

user new psychological theories are suggesting that homophobia is a mental disorder. They'll be able to say anything they want to stop people from getting guns...

A rock is naturally occurring and has no purpose. A gun is a man made weapon designed to kill.

We can go down the rabbit hole of arguing about what benefits a gun offers but at the end of the day, it’s ultimate purpose is to harm. You make food with a knife, you can cook things with fire, you can’t do any of that with a gun.

>Cartoon Trump is much more charming and a lovable scamp compared to Real Trump.
I think that would be the way to go with this series. Take elements of Trump's character and twist them hyperbolically to a point where you can see the resemblance to the real thing but with enough differing traits sprinkled in that he can be seen differently. If you want to watch a show about Trump, you don't want it to be on the real person. That's what the news is for.

If you’re literally scared of someone’s sexuality than that’s a mental illness. Also complaints like this clearly don’t take into account how real mental health evaluations work.

Get back in topic before the thread gets deleted. You know how our faggot janitors work.

I bet you grew up without a dad.

>A rock is naturally occurring and has no purpose. A gun is a man made weapon designed to kill.

It's sure to piss off conservashits

>make thread about cartoon
>entire thread is underages crying and circlejerking about politics
this is why Sup Forums is seen as a joke

add flags or make it

>It's sure to piss off conservashits

Gun owners are statistically more likely to come from fatherless homes so....

Sup Forums is a board of brainlets, that's why people treat them as the ginger haired stepchild of Sup Forums while Sup Forums is treated as the pedophile uncle in prison.

nice source

I'm not one who buys into the Sup Forumsmblr boogeyman, but I'd wager the average Sup Forums poster now has more in common with a /qa/ spammer or someone fresh off the boat from plebbit

Truth hurts doesn’t it? If you had a real father he’d teach you useful things like sports, mechanics, how to get a job, and taxes. You didn’t have one or grew up with a deadbeat so you learned how to pull a trigger like some gangbanger from Chicago.

All the oldfags from Sup Forums either went to /trash/ or 8ch. The board has been dead ever since the furry purge.

Actually I find target shooting very relaxing. The mixture of concentration, slowing your breathing, remaining absolutely steady brings a closeness of mind comparable to a type of meditative state.

>Black panther threads get nuked because people use them to screech about politics
>Mcp threads get the same treatment.
Can you faggot actually stay on topic?not everything needs to be a fucking soap box.

You're right, of course. The only way to make a Trump cartoon is to make cartoon Trump better then real Trump, and usually I do love me my political humor.

The problem is... I'm a government worker so Trump is my boss. Every day I have to deal directly with his idiocy. In 8 years I'm certain I'll find the cartoon funny but right now it hits a bit too close to home.

>WAAAHHH TRUMP SAY MEAN THINGS ON TWIDDER!!!

Trump smiling conveys nothing about his personality.
What a bad cartoon of Trump. He's not a "did I do that?" guy, he's an angry asshole powered by a fragile ego and selfishness, that's why he's so funny in real life.
Colbert's team is so shit at even the most obvious comedy.

>Gun owners are statistically more likely to come from fatherless homes so....
That's a pretty clever way of saying dindus.

How the fuck do you have a thread about DONALD DRUMPF XD The Show without politics?

My Cartoon President isn't shit because it's mocking Trump, it's shit because Colbert doesn't know how to comedy. Two scoops anyone?

Are actual retards posting this meme? Every time I see these posts, it’s always used by someone who can’t argue and instead chooses to meme.

Go back to your containment board

>Are actual retards posting this meme? Every time I see these posts, it’s always used by someone who can’t argue and instead chooses to meme.

they're posting selfies

I kind of agree. It seems like they're making fun of the persona Trump put on during his campaign, not his actual personality.

Hicks and niglets? Yep

He used to be alright. I really don't know what happened to him.

Show one example of Trump being "horrible" outside of "HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN :'("

I've always preferred Conan, even if he is leftist. At least he's funny and knows how to tell jokes. Colbert is just plain annoying and repeats the same old shit over and over again.

they're not even doing that, because it would also be funny and Colbert can't write a joke to save his life

It’ll derail the thread and get us deleted.

Plus you know damn well what he did.

Where is Obama's cartoon? Bush the Elder was in cartoons (Simpsons). Clinton was in cartoons (Animaniacs). Dubya was in Cartoons (lil bush). Trump has his own Cartoon. Why doesn't Obama get a cartoon too?

>They need a mental health professional to give them the OK to own a gun
I don't understand this. What's stopping someone from just lying? You understand most psych evals are just going down a check list, right? I mean fuck, I stopped going to my psychiatrist awhile ago because all this treating the mentally ill like insanely dangerous social pariahs that shouldn't have any rights was making me paranoid. (and obviously I cannot talk to a professional about this feeling) Granted, I'm not a dangerous person and I can function okay without meds, but I'm sure other people far worse than me are feeling the same way. Hell, I'm not even interested in owning a weapon. This is totally backwards.