Sjw comics thread

Sjw comics thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somewhat related

Haha oh these are some good Sunday funnies

>Wow you are so beautiful I would have never guessed
Can they write anything else than things that never happen and hypocrisy stories

lmao

why do i keep coming back to these threads?

Literally makes no sense

it's funny

Literally shaking right now

Strawman, also just a terrible argument.

Telling someone to shut up is not the same as shit like shadowbanning, and the violent crimes happening in the street right now based on peoples' opinions.

Also, the entirety of the "video games are sexist" movement is built around shaming and silencing game developers for making the games they want.

YAAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAY

Wow. What a great point. Really makes you literally shake...

bit odd
my worst nightmare is being chased across a vast featureless landscape by an unseen foe only to find a wall blocking my way

wait
maybe i'm a mexican

SJW's don't live in the real world. Im not sure what you expected.

Hell, Anita Sarkeesian is the one that refuses to debate anyone, and treats debate against her as if it's sexist and should be silenced.

If anything, the people who are against the sexism in video games claims are the ones who actually want to talk about it, but never get the opportunity to without throwing away their career or reputation.

>implying the Muslim wouldn't just behead him

THAT TITLE

>implying trannies get to go on dates like normal people

in a "wow, that drawer's life is sad" way

Wanting ficki ficki was too strong

>Sjw comics thread
at least post edits
the original ones give me cancer

Got me.

>and shut up forever, and never speak again

MML

I also like how all the characters look equally retarded

but do they have a dick or no?

>times Horsey was right

That comic was when I finally gave up on xkcd, so glad that Randall got btfo, I hate that blowhard.

MAKE CONTENT FOR US AND HIRE US YOU EVIL DISGUSTING STRAIGHT WHITE MALES CIS SCUM

>crustacean

What's the original?

Her statements are factually correct.

>neo-nazis
>veiws

discarded in the first panel

Does anyone have that statistic showing that the only thing stopping Trump voters would be an extinction level event?

Wtf I hate xkcd now

Well played

The inter-connectiveness of memes grows denser

Is it time for Dobson?

Male

Post it Kraut

>Watterson knew

can someone show me how the dude who makes this comics looks like?

Typical Muslim going out with someone 20 years younger than them

Even if he isn't Jewish, he still deserves the oven.

and he still lost the popular vote

>brown hair
dropped

I liked how he called the election a good ways back and supported Trump for the simple reason he was against the government inheritance tax swooping in and taking 50% of his kids money when he dies when he already paid taxes on that money.

He was called a dipshit.

Trump used business level persuasion tactics and they worked gloriously.

Your group wants something, you promise them something far greater than what they asked for and then implement something that is nowhere near as good and say 'It was the best I could do. I wanted to do that wonderful, great, beautiful thing we mentioned earlier, but these fuckers wouldn't let me. I still fought hard and got this small thing accomplished though.'

it's intentionalm it's a black guy saying it.

Underrated.

I don't actually have nightmares. I have dreams where I'm being pursued by some threat in a creepy locale, but I'm always armed with some weapon or superpower or magic spell (Tiltowait, motherfuckers) that'll level the playing field. I'm just keeping an eye over my shoulder, trying to judge what terrain will work to my best advantage, and waiting for La Llorona or Slenderman or whatever to show itself so we can have it out, may the best killer win.

/tg/ is my homeboard, I think I may have conditioned myself over the last decade or so to think of all horrible things as challenges to be overcome by min-maxing and resource management in exchange for XP and fat loot.

wow, triggered much?

That comic actually makes me feel kinda proud.

This art style fucking pisses me off for some reason

I got night terrors as a kid. Nothing really specific except an overwhelming sense of fear and impending doom with a bit of guilt mixed in.

Also something chasing me from outside earth... not sure how to explain it I just remember watching myself run down the street or trying to hide and I'd always see/know that something was coming right at me and there was no way of stopping it. It was always oddly fucking specific...

It's intentionally and obnoxiously ugly, much like transsexuals.

WAR ON CHRISTMAS

The newest gem from Dobson

>implying popular vote matters in FPTP

Mentally ill cross dressers with anger management issues are pretty nightmarish tbf senpai.

Probs not everyone's 'worst' nightmare but its on the list.

I don't understand this one.

bump 4 interest

its an edit

This one gives most cringe than all thread ones.

not an argument , im a Trump supporter but its just dumb to think Democrats aren't going out to vote when they won the popular vote

zozzle

I like this post.

Does anyone have the comic where some humanoid things are at a party and they get offended or something? One was a blue character I think. There was also a robot in a circle of "people" who got offended because someone said "people" and it wasn't a part of that term or something.

I saw it on Sup Forums and have never found it again. It was certainly by a SJW

/r/ the based bug of truth

>breaking balls
>american figures of speech

>I'm a trump supporter goy!

bullshit, when has a black or brown character ever been changed into a white character?

I don't understand though

They want to pass so hard, and they also want to be "gendered" appropriately, but then they'll wear something that says "oh I'm trans" and completely ruin all of that

Or maybe what they really want is attention and everything else is bullshit?

because it paints the tranny in a cute, roughish light when in reality most trannys are fucking disgusting to look at

but fortunately the author of these comics looks okay.

A muslim going on a date with a (((trans-person)))... The only bit it got right there was the fact Abdul was DTF straight away. wow.

Can someone please post the original...

>Sup Forumsmblr

kys

This art style makes my sides cramp. The humor in this one doesn't help.

What the flying faggoty fuckbombs is this shit??? Who the fuck "mourns" after an election?!?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!!

>and he still couldn't bus in as many illegals as Hillary

No, he certainly couldn't, the states he won have actual laws against voter fraud. But let's not pretend Hillary had the mandate of the people, in addition to Trump's win the Republicans retained control of Congress as well as gained a few Governors.

Parse it any way you want, the fact is the dems lost this election because, to normal people, their rhetoric is about as appealing as free full-body massage therapy being offered by a leper.

This boy puts on a carpet suit and fornicates with fat men. I can tell.
They probably tell eachother how accepting they are.

>Dobson

There will never be a more sad sack of shit. Nearly every board on Sup Forums has their own reason to hate him.

The sad part is that is actually have/had some amount of talent and skill, but has wasted it all by being lazy, taking shortcuts, pandering to an underage fanbase and so on.

Adjusted for meta

how seemly smart people can be so wrong. I get that you might not like trump, but actually liking hillary makes no sense

I go there for the same reason I'm in this thread.

Still serious though I'm fucking determined to find out what that comic was.

Looks like Stephen King

kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445

>2/3 of those arrested in protest didn't vote

change the last panel to the tranny saying "but, muh starwman!"

Dey made baytovin an moats art an all dem fay rows wite u ignant cracka

Based Calvin & Hobbes