Sup Forums janitors deleted the Scott Pilgrim thread, so I'm making one on Sup Forums. Talk about Scott Pilgrim here

Sup Forums janitors deleted the Scott Pilgrim thread, so I'm making one on Sup Forums. Talk about Scott Pilgrim here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7c1KDmxKUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqv5wxKDSIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to play the game again, but I'm not sure if the xbox I downloaded it on still exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7c1KDmxKUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqv5wxKDSIo

So why did you make the OP post blatant bait on Sup Forums again?

Are you retarded?

I didn't make the Sup Forums thread, I just liked reading the posts about Scott Pilgrim.

The movie is honestly terrible, I think people only like it now because of nostalgia

>nostalgia
It's not that old, is it?

8 years old already. Time flies. Makes me nostalgic for freshman year of college, I watched the movie then played the game with my roommates.

Scott pilgrim is and always will be overrated shit. Also, what is the context of that image, is he sleeping or yelling with pride that he has all those bitchs with him?

>8 years old already.
I felt old when that came out, i want fucking off this ride already, existence is pain.

It's Scott's ending from the game Ramona leaves and instead he dates his exes.

I still find Scott incredibly unrelatable but Knives was and is cute and prime waifu.

This is true.

>Ramona leaves and instead he dates his exes.
All of then at the same time? thats kinda hot

> nostalgia
I do admire how nobody expects that to actually count as an argument, but it actually ends discussions anyway because people just realize it's pointless arguing with whoever uses it

As a movie it's fine, as an adaptation it's hot fucking trash.

Yup. Not much more to it than that picture and some text, but it's fun.

I really don't like the large influence Scott Pilgrim + Adventure Time had on the industry as a whole in terms of writing and visual design.

I'm not going to objectively say, "They were SHIT!!" but I did not like either when both came out, so it's very tiring to see how fucking perseverant their impacts on young artists have had. I really just want to move on to the next "new" thing.

The editing is elder god tier though

That's what Wright has going for himself, and only that

This is how I feel about Watchmen, and seeing the current trends in comics now, SP/AT aren't going anywhere

I honestly think the movie is better than the book.

Your mind explaining yourself?

This. I really like it, but when I think about how it's supposed to be a adaptation of the comic "Scott Pilgrim", it just makes me confused.

You did get her, right? Shame there's not a Kim figure though.

i dont like ramona
like at all

I still remember how much it pissed me off when I watched it, worst fucking casting ever.
I don't care anymore tho, Scott pilgrim was never that great to begin with I was just a dumb teenager who didn't know better

bump

>tfw no chubby cute insecure half-ninja to cuddle

I'm more of a Knives guy.

i hope and feel like every girl is more popular than ramona. that said, i'd still like to have this but didn't know it was being sold because SP doesn't really get talked about except by BLM himself.

>mods delete an actual good thread on Sup Forums

Are they allergic to anything that isn't blatant shitposting?

The movie's casting was fucking incredible for nearly everyone who wasn't the title character.

I agree on the girl part, and I had/have a similar feeling towards the figure. She guards my boxset now.

what did she mean by this?

>you will never be a 20 something with a friend group comprising of hipster indie rockers in the early to mid aughts

All I feel is pain

Where's the rest of this fucking comic? It stopped just when it was getting good. I wanted to see Scott submit to his bicuriosity...or is it narcissism at that point?

Context?

She's looking up at someone and the picture is cropped so you can't see the rest of her body. What do you think is the context?

I meant the context of the story you dingus

It's an alternate timeline where Scott decides that he's going too apologize to Ramona on the night when he stays with Lisa instead of waiting for later. He barges in when Ramona and Roxie are fucking and she's still mad, so they break up and Scott gets a game over. When he continues, he's back at Lisa's place and decides to take her up on advances. It's vanilla at first, but Nega Scott joins in and takes them both on.

Oh I thought it was a female Scott

Do you not remember what Lisa looks like?