Am I missing something here?

Am I missing something here?

What was so bad about Caesar?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-did-people-think-of-Julius-Caesar-after-conquering-Rome-Was-he-loved-by-his-people-during-his-dictatorship
youtube.com/watch?v=I1jV81g1Cds
orbilat.com/Languages/Latin/Grammar/Latin-Pronunciation-Syllable-Accent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He grabbed pussy

He killed a lot of people I guess

>expecting a child with same-sex parents to be smart

>My 8 year old

What did they mean by this?

He was a slaver and probably a peadophile too.

everything is bad from historical past

- only good thing is right now in this moment -

u must understand t hat dwelling in passed will hold u back - we must make new heroes of modern era ones who are living and we can look up for their integrity and sensibilities

Caesar was an amazing leader.

We would be blessed if he was half the man Caesar was.

He is just shocked that his 8 year old son is so retarded that he thinks there was only one caesar.

for being a bunch of dumb fucks the left sure have some genius kids.

>things that never happened for 500 please.

Kohn is a phony
I'll bet her 8 year-old child is a 20 year-old afghani man

>kohn
jews hate rome

Caesar is one of the most important persons in history.

She just thinks its edgy that her Daughter could come up with a some what half decent.

change the word bad with good and this sentence wold be more fitting.

>caesar
>bad

jesus christ

Caeser was a title.
Which Cesar is she talking about ???

What they meant was "my husband's 8 year old step-child".

Caesar was actually an extremly competent leader and open-minded, as he introduced Gauls in the Senate

you're a cunt, Sally

Oh yeah, I'm not denying that this is some made up bullshit.

It's just odd how she uses one of the most revered figures in history, who laid the foundations of one of the greatest superpowers in history to reach it's absolute peak, and who by todays standards would be regarded as a leftist and a liberal, as an example of an evil person ruining a nation.

Surely she should have used Nero or Tarquinius Superbius as a more sensible point of reference?

.not knowing they are talking about the ape from planet of the apes

Ave, true to Caesar.

he genocided the Gauls

He did enslave and murder a lot of people without being provoked when he thought he had something to gain from it.

Other than that, he was a fair ruler who showed mercy to his enemies.

I bet the little shit pronounced it as see-zar instead of KAI-sar too

Oh, or Caligula too.

>Declares war on Poseidon by getting his soldiers to stab the water in the sea

Can't be forgetting about that absolute madman.

If trump wanted to genocide the gauls today Id follow him. Fuck your people.

Caesar was a great leader. There's a reason why he gets covered in history class.

Caesar gutted the power of the Roman elites by riding a wave of popularity amongst the common people.

People tend to paint him as being the catalyst which ended the Roman Republic, but in truth, the Republic was dead and gone nearly a century before Caesar's birth. It had been slowly moving from a system which encouraged and accepted the opinions of most land-owning Roman citizens to an exclusive club controlled entirely by a few wealthy families and underlings who were loyal to them.

>8 year olds, dude

He trusted to much his son.

Ceasar salad?

It's my favourite movie, tho.

Wtf I love 8-year-olds now

Lmao the new 6 million

>kohn

That's the right way. Kaiser is a germanization of the name and the romans certainly didn't speak german.

Seems like a pretty apt analogy then

He got rekt by Wham, and died needlessly.

Well he's already survived the backstabbing so that's a good start.

I feel bad for the children who have to be raised by her and her wife

Someone slept through history.

Can you fucks precise which Caesar are you talking about ???????
Julius ? Augustus ?

Starting to think liberalism is just a mental illness. They don't even make their lies somewhat believable.

Somebody mated with this thing?

Im thinking most normies are only somewhat familiar with Caligula and Gaius Julius, and even get those two confused.

Biden pls

little do they realise that all this repetition of "8" only brings more glory to kek

>my 8 year old
why does she feel the need to literally announce that her child is 8 anytime she wants to brag about what its saying

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hating on caesar

mental illness

Wondering this myself.

bait, but still
> It became a title in honour to CAIUS JULIUS CAESAR

When people say "Caesar", they often refer to Julius Caesar, as he was the first and the title "Caesar" came to be because of his rule.

Do you see the same way for US?

Trump will be an excellent Caesar

Caesar tried to free the Roman citizens from the corrupt oligarchs and laid the foundations to the greatest empire the world has ever seen. I hope Trump is half a Caesar and 1/4 Augustus

the one from new vegas #swerve

How does this dyke have a kid. Poor child

who, Caesar?
which Caesar?
ah you mean Caesar
i'm sorry, i thought you meant Caesar

If Trump is Julius
Who is Pence then??

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex!

My 2 month old read this tweet and asked me why shitlibs lie about their children being cognizant enough to make these kind of parallels without just regurgitating things their parents have said.

What about the other 1/4?

Why do these faggoty liberals have no concept of reality? They fail miserably when it comes to real things like history or economics.

which Caesar?

My wife's 8 year old son broke down crying when I told him the new President would put worthless faggots like him in internment camps where they would be worked to death. This fearmongering by Donald J. Trump must end!

How do you know so little about latin when you are italian?

You need to remember who you're talking about user. That kid needs to be taken away like Elian Gonzalez.

Brutus

They're all unaware of the hive mind they've been indoctrinated to, millions who think their thoughts are original.

I have to find the study but some psychologist determined that only about 1 in 10 people are truly capable of critical or introspective thinking, sounded like Bullshit at first but now I'm not sure

>tradition started by CAESAR OCTAVIANUS AUGUSTUS, followed by all emperors, copied by Holy Roman Empire (Kaiser) and then by Russia (Kzar)

Julius Caesar was pretty well like by his citizens.

quora.com/What-did-people-think-of-Julius-Caesar-after-conquering-Rome-Was-he-loved-by-his-people-during-his-dictatorship

Marcus Antonius

He was the man who Made Rome Great Again.

Well, either that, or he laid the foundations for Octavian, who was Rome's greatest leader.

To be honest, I can see where Sally's coming from when she compares him to Trump.

Antonius

I meant either half a Caesar or 1/4 Augustus. I think that's a good equivalence of basedness

That's like when saying "president of the USA" to assume people speak automatically about George Washington.

kek

>thinking there was only one Julius Caesar

this entire fucking wave of
>THINK OF THE KIDS! THINK OF MY POOR CHILDREN :(((((
but they would've been fine with a woman who literally orders drone strikes through text message. it's so disgustingly disingenuous and dishonest. fuck these cunts.

I think the real question is, what is with the trend of mentally ill liberals pretending their children said something?

It's reaching a point from just incredibly unlikely to sheer idiotic lies. It's like they're trying to outdo eachother.

>repeats 8
>8 is the holy number of the ogdoad
>PRAISE HIM WHO WORKS THROUGH OUR ENEMIES WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=I1jV81g1Cds

>my 8-yr-old

lolno

You'd have to be a dense motherfucker if you don't understand that europe needs another Caesar to save itself.

He killled the republic but for your common asshole on the streets of rome he was actually a pretty great ruler

It is. What Kohn's hyper-prescient eight year old is missing, however, is calling Caesar "bad". He was a necessary correction to a government gone so far off the rails that it no longer worked for common people.

It doesn't matter if you're talking about a totalitarian dictatorship or a constitutional republic - once enough of the public loses faith in the government's ability to lead them, that government's mandate to power is voided entirely, and societal upheaval is an inevitability.

Love Caesar or hate Caesar - he was necessary.

Yes and no. I think the waves of populism Caesar rode are comparable to the populism fueling Trump's rise. However, they are extremely different from one another in personality, management style, and background. Caesar won his mandate to rule by proving himself to be more powerful than the system he wanted to get rid of, essentially becoming a more influential figure than the Senate he wound up replacing.

Trump won his appeal by speaking truth to power, which is an entirely different situation to be in. He does not have the level of control that Caesar did.

see:
orbilat.com/Languages/Latin/Grammar/Latin-Pronunciation-Syllable-Accent.html

Has anyone been listing these people for the eventual holocaust?

wondering if i'm the onw out of ten
>if study is legit tho :)

But it is not, because his name was Caesar, but the rest used it as a title.

there were many caesars, but only one Caesar.

why bother, that girl's already been (((trained)))

>be Sulla
>become dictator
>kill your enemies
>resign
>live the rest of your life happily and your sheer name is enough to terrorize people from going against you again

>be Caesar
>become dictator
>pardon enemies
>they kill you

> Turned the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire

> shut down the Roman Senate

> found out the hard way that even an Emperor can be outnumbered and outgunned by a mob of angry Senators

comparing the level of control one could have in BC times to nowadays
>please

They probably think that because the Romans killed a few people and conquered places they're an example of the OPPRESSIVE CIS WHITE PATRIARCHY.

What they don't realise is that Romans were mostly pretty liberal for an ancient civilisiation, considering how brutal the world was back then. They allowed anyone to be a Roman citizen, although there was "Latin privilege". They had Greek emperors, Syrian emperors, and they even had a black African emperor at one point (inb4 hurr WE durr xD)