What’s Dirty Dana up to now? I thought she was on Ducktales?

What’s Dirty Dana up to now? I thought she was on Ducktales?

>My stomach is a knot
That’s one way of saying your dog is balls deep in your ass.

That shouldn't have given me a boner

You just have to force bestiality in yet another thread, didn't you?

Matt Braly also tweeted something at the same time and retweeted Dana's thing, so I'm gonna assume it's her show she's been teasing for a long time or he's co-creating a show with her.

There's also a model sheet in the back hung up. I see backgrounds too and a dragon, but I can't tell if that matches the aesthetic of the model sheet or if that's just up there for inspiration.

It's not very nice to dogs to compare Alex Hirsch to them.

She got a tv series and they're announcing it tomorrow. It's going to be the best show in a decade.

Or the worst.

don't be a hater. It'll be an original concept no one has ever thought of before.

My bet is on:
>Kid(s) go on adventure in fantasy world.

And I put a bonus bet on, "Trapped in fantasy world and must escape".

Dana you've been posting on Twitter all night we know this is you.

don't be envious of genius

don't worry dana, you have only the highest of taste in entertainment, you will make a great show

My kinda girl.
Building a motley rocket out of vague shapes over that shit any day.

>Excuse me, ma'am? Can you not flip off the LEGO boxes, please? There are children here.

Shut it, Stacy! Shit like this will damage more young minds than all the obscene gestures in the world!

You guys can’t wait until tomorrow? It’s a new show probably with a bunch of girls and spooky critters and mystery shit and that’s it. Just be patient and enjoy the excitement and surprise like everyone else.

>Enjoy the excitement
>Theorizes that it's going to be run of the mill Gravity Falls clone

Wait, why would I be excited after that?

what a cunt, the girl lego sets are pretty ok
there's some special parts as well as shades of blue, purple, green, and pink that don't exist in any other sets

I predict it's two separate shows. We've already seen art from one of them here.

>Implying this thread wasn't started by Dana herself to try and build up hype

No one on this board has ever called her something as affectionate as Dirty Dana, and there weren't that many people on Sup Forums who knew about her in the first place. We call her Alex's Beard of Feminazi. This thread was either started by Alex or Dana herself.

It's also boosted sales with girls after LEGO did studies to try and figure out why they weren't selling as well with them. Turns out little girls like construction they can build from the inside out (Decorating) and boys gravitate towards outside in (Structures).

Why not both?

>Gravity Falls clone

user...

Which one?

That's all Disney has been looking for ever since GF ended, as evident with how much Ducktales got retooled to match GF's modern humor and quirky kid writing.

I know. I’m disappointed.

The frogs. I don't have the time to hunt it down, but someone posted pictures of model sheets from it.

>Caring about some problem glasses bitch

American animation is a dying industry, more and more people are getting interested in foreign ones now.

Why DO so many SJWs wear glasses? Both men and women.

Is being a SJW a side effect of wearing glasses in the first place? Does it enforce tunnel vision in life?

Because it hides their massive ego, if they fit in with nerd culture they will some how get a free pass.

>Dirty Dana
Sup Forums please stop being obnoxious for females

I hate being born with glasses and being in my 20s, if I could I'd never wear them but I can't do contacts. I hate my fucking life.
>oh my god are those glasses unironic? haha
yes because my eyes are fucked which is one of the few reasons you wear glasses, another would be to fucking prevent fucked up eyes and they're a guard

god damn it this fucking shit gets old, especially those girls that pop the lens out of the 3d movie theater glasses

Just don't wear plaid with a scarf or dye your hair vibrant colors and you'll be fine.

12yo girls deserve better than queef jokes

Why are you so mad about that? Your butthurt seems to be as massive and pointless as hers.

But that user isn't working in the industry making your cartoons. Their opinion means nothing.

Meanwhile, some girl who gave a set of Lego boxes the finger is in charge of a Disney show (who has a large portion of profits led by the princess line that she is flipping off) that Sup Forums will probably be talking about pretty soon.

If you can't see the difference well then.... Hi Dana, I guess.

If you get swole and shave, you could pull off a john carmack look.

Everyone in charge of anything has done stupid shit and put it on the Internet. You’re overreacting.

That’s exactly what it is.

The Dragon's colour made me think of American Dragon.

Doing something stupid is running to slide on a dry slip n' slide and putting it up on YouTube. Dana hating feminine things is a party of her personality. She's been extremely vocal about how much she hated Webby and was excited to finally turn her into a real character.

And despite what you think about old or new Webby, when you hone in one her even though the triplets also suck, it's clear you're putting your "hate girly things" frustration into your work. All the kids had the personality of a door stop, it wasn't just Webby. No real reason to just focus on her unless you have some grudge against girly things.

Her opinion also doesn't matter. Show me any evidence that she has the power to change any toys and even if she could how is that important?

Did you purposely ignore the post above.

I didn't ignore anything. I just don't agree.
The new Ducktales characters are good the problem is they don't go on adventures.

>more people are interested in foreign animation now
Yes because we all know how popular the french,italian and mexican animation was in 2017. Truly high numbers

>When Mexican toon "Villainous" is more popular than anything CN has released in the last couple of years

>turning girly things into manly things

It's like the reverse of cuteosphere's shota castration fetish