Dream of getting your own show as a kid

>Dream of getting your own show as a kid
>Even post on John K's blog as a young artist with such aspirations
>Go to expensive art school where you work hard on a great thesis film
>Work in the industry for years and be one of the core staples of a CN flagship show
>Finally achieve dream
>Allow inferior artists and writers to ruin it

Does this depress anyone else? What a fucking waste.

Well, that's what happens when you let low-energy ironic apathy take control of your life.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the horse drink it, stupid

>have rich jewish parents that can grant every wish

Imagine that

Compromise is an unmovable part of any collaborative creative work, OP. If you can't deal with having to work with people that are not just copies of yourself in terms of skills and sensibilities, then just stay in a medium that realistically allows you to work on your own.

Also, I remember when Sugar's stuff looked basically like Doug Tennapel's knockoffs

What? Show business isn't fair?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR HORSE METAPHORS.

>muh dream
nothing's worse than dream achievers, and that believe staying a retarded pretten all your life is good annd desirable. Everything she ever do is recycled from her childhood, she never grew up, she's factually retarded. Don't enable her.

He says Becky should have drowned Zuke in a stream.

>have a vagina
>instead decide to look like a 12 year old boy

it's because she has a fetish for pedophiles. How is that not obvious?

Are you stupid?
All she does in this damn show is teach lessons to people.
She forces her boarders to draw all the hands and feet and practice complex gestures because she is a firm believer in learning by doing. This is why she accepts an inperfect show willingly. She values the attempt and personal progress of her artists over a superior product.
The same thing goes for the plot of the show. Failing forward and teaching is a persistent theme.

She's bi user; what's the fun in that if you look normal?

The fun is usually in her. And it's mostly dark humour.

You can't waste talent if it wasn't there to begin with

But you can still waste space and resources

My sides.

Whenever I look at him him, I imagine this is how Boyega would look if he got any fatter.

Well he’s a nigger so what do you expect from those?

it's her own fault with her muh artistic freedom and what are model sheets mentality

>mistakes are okay
they aren't though, they never really are