Nords want to deport this

>Nords want to deport this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to Sup Forums neckbeard

Is this one of those rare off topic threads?

Either way
My ancestors are smiling upon me imperial, can you say the same? SKYRIM BELONGS THE NORDS, damn thalmor

If there were thousands of young females with a few guys here and there flooding into our countries no-one would give a shit.

Thousands of military aged men with a couple of females flooding in is a different matter.

This
sage
/thread

>Not understand history
Skyrim was inhabiteted by snow elves first, you are on our land, nord.

you can rape it before you deport it

The nedes kicked you out you fucking scum
And the snow elves are sightless faggots now so where is your hope?

Disgusting complexion fampai

>deport

HAHAHAHA

Altmer = Globalist Jews
Bosmer = East Asians
Dunmer = mongols
Redguard = North Africans / Arabs
Orcs = subsaharans
Nords = Nords
Breton = Anglos
Khajiit = purrsians
Argonians = Mexicans

debate me

No need to use handjob Pepe, I know we're quite chiseled and beautiful, but please :^)

Which Elder Scrolls race is the most nigger-like of all?

(It might not actually be the Redguards)

Not the nedes the atmorians shoad them you pleb. But the snow elves drew first blood.

All good except:
Imperials=Anglos
Bretons=French pussies

All the races of Man are niggers desu

Khajiit

orcs are the mongols, dunmer are nips

Orcs or Khajit

Orcs are literally niggers.Redguards are black effeminate bitches.

>All this autism
Why not just make an RPG with the actual ethnicities.

>Orcs = subsaharans
I think Orcs are more comparable to Maori, or any other tribes that focus on warrior culture

Hahahaha

F-list invades Sup Forums once again

Nedes=atmorans
Stay pleb

>tfw no dunmer gf

Nice get but what do elves have to do with furfags

Around Khajiits never relax

k

No they aren't. Nedes were in Tamriel before the Atmorians invaded.

No, Imperials are specifically supposed to be Roman/Mediterranean

>STILL no arguments against Elven supremacy
Man is pathetic

>deport
What? Altmer don't even want to live in that frozen shithole, they're not some Dumbmer ffs.
Anyway, good thread, I approve.
>mfw lots of underage faggots fapping to "muh vikings"

Bretons are definitely Anglo.
Imperials are Romans. Aldmeri delenda est.

O-oh my

>All the dumb N'wahs itt
Dunmer>Everything else

>Sullying your cock with elven whore cunt
Not even the Bretons touch elf pussy and they fucking wiped out an entire elven race with their dicks
Kill yourself

Furfags have a politics channel on their livechat, and for the past several weeks Elder Scrolls roleplayers who refuse to break character have been arguing about Skyrim politics.

Elves were stupid enough to be "tricked" by Lorkhan in the first place.
Checkmate, piss-skins.

>Nords want to deport this

Imperials will take back their kingdom, right?

I'm literally shaking right now as I write this.

God I hate those autists

That's bullshit though
One of the main reasons the Snow Elves had no problem with the Nords when they came was because they only inhabited the very southern most part of the region with the Deemed taking up the mountains
You know fuckall about history

FUN FACT
The Dunmer are the ORIGINAL nords. The Dwemer, who had an amazing, advanced culture, are the ancestors of the DUnmer.
The Dunmer are simply coming home and there is no reason to refuse the ancestral right of return of the Dunmer to their homeland.

Oh yeah I forgot Dwemer obviously OBVIOUSLY Romans

Imperials and Bretons are probably both Anglos, why would Breton be French

Nah orcs are definitely some kind of nog

Bosmer would be Native American now that I think about it. Close to Dunmer phenotype but are crappy forest savages

Africans live in mudhut warring tribal city-states like Orcs don't they?

Why not just add read to Skyrim? I'll start, I call them the Swedmer, they're like Nords in appearance except small and effeminate and their whole culture revolves around begging the Orcs and Redguard to invade their land and breed them out of existence. Entirely hypothetical of course haha

KHAJIIT master race you are all hairless draj you are the worst
Purrpurrpurr we will take all of your things and REMOVE elf remove elf altmer is shit you are the worst smell. Can't even get so high on skooma your entire race goes to the moon and builds a base, purr purr Altmer is a GOAT they are the worst smell

WE

I didnt know they had WiFi in the Skooma Shack.

Speak like that to us again and we'll "remove moons"

Do we have an understanding, Feces-breath?

Hivemind

>invaded
Nice revisionism
The nords left Atmora were peaceful and just wanted settlements
There wasn't any fighting until the Snow Elves decided the Nords were getting too prosperous and tried to genocide them

Did you know the Dwemer, or proto Dunmer, achieved space travel?

Where's this from senpai?

What? Bretons are a mixture of nedes and altmer, with the altmer at the top and which at the same time got kidnapped and sacrificed by the ayleids. They got their humanity cucked in half by the elves.

Dinner are the in game equivalent of IRL LARPfags and neck beard fused together
They aren't even close to Asian and their superiority complex is a thousand times worse than if you took a Jew and Brit and put them together

Demon-worshipping decadent degenerates, who have willingly thrown away their chance to be freed from Mundus.

Reminder, that Dwemer and Altmer are the only races who managed to find a way out of the prison-reality. All the others are feeding the Daedric realms.

>Khajiit = purrsians

Ironically the nords.

>live in shitty huts
>get triggered by magic (science) :^)
>Only care about git stronk me nord me stronk hurr durr
>Kill anything that isn't one of them.

They're literally retarded lmfao

>Bretons resist magic
>Nords fuck up the elves' reptilian overlords with shouts

Nords gave Solstheim to the Dunmer after Red Mountain erupted. A few Dunmer settled in eastern Skyrim too. Cause not a single problem. Only morons who go mad is the Thalmor sleeper agent Ulfric and that perma-drunken primitive who gets kicked out of Candlehearth Hall every single evening.

The fuck are you talking about? The Aldmer took political control over the Neds but intermarried and co-created with them. The Nords coming in and wrecking the Aldmer's shit caused the Nedes to take over and then literally fuck the elven blood out of all the people of high Rock
Take you cuck fantasy elsewhere hans

World of Wolfram

That must be why they are the best magic wiedlers among Men. Totally not the Mer-blood in their veins.

Of all the races Dinner are most definitely the easiest to hate
Glad your shitty little country got wasted by your own hubris

>Altmer
No they haven't
Those cucks are still on Mundus

>Skyrim's damage calculator is based on height
>god-tier 7 foot tall atmer doing loadedamage
>manlet nord cucks need to compensate with an oversized mallet on a stick

loving every laugh lactose intolerant snow niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U

Well no shit they are the only ones with direct lineage to the original elves left(except maybe the fish people bit those guys re fuckin weird)

Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but in Elder Scrolls, children follow the race of the mother always, with trace traits of the father.

Breton are the result of years of Altmer literally enslaving the Nedes, and using their women as sex slaves, who in turn gave birth to human children with magical attributes due to their elven paternity.
Daily reminder that in Breton culture it's shameful to be naked because they're all wimpy numales.

>"Prison Reality"

The Dwemer got incinerated and the Thalmor think that somehow they will ascend into godhood when destroying the towers which separate Nirn from the chaos of Oblivion.

Totally not trying to do what Mehrunes Dagon tried at the end of the 3rd era.

>>Skyrim's damage calculator is based on height

>Altmer = Globalist Jews
>Bosmer = East Asians

swap these

dunmer are the jews of TES, just look at their history and culture

people only think altmer are jews because the thalmor tried to fuck Skyrim both ways

they are like imperial japs

bosmer are just primitive south american tribal cannibals

Nope that's the Dunmer, since before the Curse of Ash cast on them by Azura for the betrayal of Nerevar by the Tribunal they were Chimer - which is the closest kind of original Mer.

Yes. Move speed, damage, defense, etc. Are all tied to the model size.

Altmer are 1.1 all the other races are 1.0.

Altmer have hidden stats.

Nice propaganda.
The Dwemer permanently transfered themselves directly into Aetherium through the means of Magnus's divine science.
The Altmer Psijic Order of Artaeum learned how to transfer back and forth through means of magic and religios asceticism.
The Dominion is still in Mundus, yeah. But it's still better than anyone else remaining.
>cucks
The multi-cultural Empire full of orcs and redguards is the real cuckistan here.

> Argonians = Mexicans
This triggers the reptiloid!
They kicked elven shit back in days so hard dunmers still suck nords cocks.

Argonian Male: 1.01
Argonian Female: 1.00

Breton Male: 1.00
Breton Female: 0.95

Dark Elf Male: 1.00
Dark Elf Female: 1.00

High Elf Male: 1.08
High Elf Female: 1.08

Imperial Male: 1.00
Imperial Female: 1.00

Khajiit Male: 1.00
Khajiit Female: 0.95

Nord Male: 1.03
Nord Female: 1.03

Orc Male: 1.04
Orc Female: 1.04

Redguard Male: 1.00
Redguard Female: 1.00

Wood Elf Male: 0.98
Wood Elf Female: 1.00

>4% stronger and faster than a Nord
>irrelevant because they're all tiny, don't train melee, and use that speed for running away so they can keep using magic

Pathetic

Reminder that the Thalmor are an existential threat to mankind. Around elves, watch yourselves.

That must be why thousands of ashpiles with clothing was left of them...

Mundus is the plane of Lorkhan - or Shor - who created it as a haven and home for mortals. He was punshied for that by the other Aedra.

ES metaphysics are great at getting impressionable young minds into occultism

>Whiterun, Solstheim, Windhelm etc.
>shitty huts

pic one

>That must be why thousands of ashpiles with clothing was left of them...
Yes, they tossed away their bodies. Aetherium is not material. Psijics, on the other hand, learned how to reassemble themselves when they transfer back.
>Mundus is the plane of Lorkhan - or Shor - who created it as a haven and home for mortals.
Lorkhan is the evil Demiurge, who is worshipped by ignorant primitives. Only the light of Auriel can save sentient beings from the plane of suffering.

>Argonians = Mexican

I think you'll find that the Argonians are more like Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians

>tossed away their bodies

Like in zealotist deathcult mass suicide?

>Light of Akatosh

The Sun...

>Argonians are more like Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians

I smell Anglocuck jealousy

I'm from Boise, dickhead.

I smell potato-picker jealousy

Dunmer are cute! CUTE!

Elaborate.

Who am I jealous of?

>every planet named after a god
>but the moons are just "Big" and "Second"

This always bothered me.

The moons formed out of Shor's remains. Over time this was forgotten by many and mortals named them that way.

In some book I read that the Moons started to fade (getting paler over time) after the Heart of Lorthan was freed. Maybe Shor coming back to life.

What's his endgame?

Orcs are the Mongols, Dunmer are Sumerians, Dwemer are Babylonians. Bosmers are South Asians, like Thais. Redguards are Turks and you got the rest right. Although Argonians would probably be Aztecs, Mayans and Incas until they accept Cyrodil dick and Talos.

Altmer- Jews (Ashkenazi)
Argonian- Lizards
Bosmer- Mayans/Incans
Breton- Generic Europeans (non anglo/germanic)
Dunmer- Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Dwemer-Hebrews
Imperial- Anglos LARPing as Romans
Khajit- Gypsies/other nomadic peoples
Nord- No idea who they're supposed to be
Orc- People will say nigger but they're more like steppe peoples
Redguard- No clue

The Orcs stay in their enclaves and serve the Empire as soldiers.

Redgaurds do their own thing generally mind their own business.

The Dwemer should come back

I don't know *Heavy Breathing*

No. We want to give them as a reward for the wariors who fought well. The few who survive will be used as breading ground for half Nords who will populate the former Mer territories.

>Dunmer move to Windhelm
>Make half of it shitty
>Complain they live in the shitty half