Thoughts on this faggot?

thoughts on this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqvRbb2UhPM?t=1m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's trying to be open minded I suppose. I've watched a few videos with him and maybe one or two podcasts, seems reasonable.

he supported aleppo johnson

he's a real fag

I enjoy his videos

He seems to give every person who comes on his show a fair shake. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's the most trustworthy left-leaning reporter out there. I'd go so far as to call the man a journalist.

He has actual conversations with centrists, conservatives, and skeptics. He'll bring up challenging questions and gently prod them and allow them to explain themselves. These kinds of people actually enjoy the conversation and do a good job mentally sparring with the points he brings up.

When he has liberals on it turns into a pandering shit show that's honestly hard to watch. Half way through these interviews it becomes apparent they have no real ideology and rely entirely on emotional arguments. Instead of gently prodding he just goes with it and allows them to apply their emotional shit to a wide range of topics in order to fill time.

youtu.be/VqvRbb2UhPM?t=1m51s explantation why and he did admit that Johnson is not a very good candidate

Another disenfranchised lefty who has found himself among the alt-right.

He got me thinking that the reason for the gay guys being super neet and stylish meme is probably because they are men who no longer spend effort picking others up and bars and that dont have children so they have time to iron in the morning.

He tried saying that he though if people supported him it would cause actual debate about policy. He gave up after Johnson spent months being as hard to support as possible.

he is married and has a kid.

The fact he has had people like Tommy Robinson on his show earned a lot of respect from me.
Robinson is HATED. There is no way he could have had that conversation if it was on British t.v. without turning into a shit flinging contest.

Pretty cool. I like him. Being a liberal in and by itself isn't necessarily a bad thing. He seems to realise the state that the left is in and hates it. I've seen him interview conservatives and he treats them fairly. Doesn't use muh racist sexist homophobic rhetoric and appears to be fairly smart and objective in his judgment. Also, it took me some time to find out he's gay because he isn't so God damn in your face about it. In fact I think his guest brought it up when discussing gay marriage.

His interview with Ben Shapiro was genuinely pleasant to watch even though from ideology alone they should detest each other.

He is the ultimate suck up.

the fat black guy who was on american idol is white now?

He's part of the ongoing appropriation by liberals of the term "classical liberal."

Him, Fatfuck of Cuckad and their ilk are progressives who think just because they hate SJW's that makes them "classical liberals."

Pretty much this.

Then what is a "classical liberal"?

an excuse for being conservative

Elaborate lmao. I don't think Franklin Roosevelt is a conservative but "classical liberals" seem to like him.

Good show. He's old enough not to be too naive and actually stands for what he believes in. I hope that rising in popularity won't inflate his ego too much
I guess he gives them enough rope to do a lithuanian?

Liberal in America has come to mean socially liberal (of which the SJW movement is an extremum). Classical liberalism includes being liberal in fiscal policies (a passage faire approach) and is more akin to libertarianism (lower case L)