Daily reminder that Hilldawg won the popular vote...

Daily reminder that Hilldawg won the popular vote, meaning there are more people living in the US who wanted a Clinton presidency than a Trump one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbATC7-RydU
projectveritas.com/category/series/voter-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow if only that's how elections worked

Fuck Trump and white people.

I did not vote for that racist. Majority of Americans want Hillary.

>trump won the election according to my extremely narrow and stupid definition of winning

trump won the election by the actual defined rules of winning the american election

How the fuck is there still a single CtR nigger left on Sup Forums?

I thought Hillary had the "educated voters". I was wrong.

Don't celebrate too soon. Votes are still being counted.

Fuck off pakis

>trump will be president
>hillary will be a footnote in history
Wow, Hillary kicked his ass! Drumpf btfo!

Daily reminder that Trump lost the vote yet became president meaning he wasn't democratically elected - meaning he is LITERALLY A DICTATOR.

Follow the rules!

>according to the rules, we didn't win
>the rules are wrong

lib logic, folks

good thing this is a republic. much better than a cucked monarchy that sucks on granny clit....like britianstan

1 POST BY YOUR ID IS MY PREDICTION MUDSHITBRIT

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

>footnote

Oh no, Hillary will make it into the history books. As the one who presided over one of the most spectacular political failures in American history.

Illegal immigrants were able to vote clinton you spaz.

Factor in the voter fraud, millions of illegal immigrants and "dead" people who mysteriously voted for Hiliary and you'll finally realize how absolutely BTFOd you got

Let me see if I'm doing this right:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Literally fuck off

[You must have a Sup Forums Pass to see this post]

And a good chunk of those people are going to get deported.

all the memes ctr worked on... wasted...

Meanwhile in the UK, a party can get 4 million votes and receive zero (0) seats in Parliament

3 million will be removed in the first 100 days. Then we will be back to the majority.

first

no she didn't

second

even if she did, it doesn't matter cuz trump won

third

ctr fuck off not even hillshit cares about you anymore you are like plumbing inspector on 90° titanic

>meaning there are more people living in the US who wanted a Clinton presidency than a Trump one.
I understand that the 'not letting illegal immigrants vote' ship sailed a long time ago, but at least I feel good that Hillary didn't stoop so low as to have dead people vote.

are you fucks serious? I hope this is someone larping

>Don't celebrate too soon. Votes are still being counted.
shhh

Illegal's votes =/= legit votes

>all mexicans deported by 2020
And then Shillary loses by a 11M gap.

>Don't celebrate too soon. Votes are still being counted.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbATC7-RydU

You do realize that other boards are full of ass blasted leftists?

so 57 counties have more say then the rest of America? All she won was 57 counties faggot

>you are like plumbing inspector on 90° titanic
holy fuck thats funny croat bro

delusional faggot

This election will be remembered as the one the fascists stole.

It's called strategy. Trump had it. Hillary didn't it.

look at all that red

You're wrong, Big Ben.

no, it means there were loads of retarded hilldawks in safe democrat states who turned out and voted for no reason...

Daily reminder that 46% of americans actually did not give a fuck who won and did not vote.

Also: who do illegals vote for?

Nigel nigel nigel. Do you need a civics lesson as to how the constitutional requirements of the electoral collage works?

OP is still a faggot.

Daily reminder that the country is going to be absolutely fucked by Trump's retarded policies in 2020 and Hillary will be elected to fix the mess he's made and the alt-right will be destroyed once and for all

>People have to get payed to disagree with me!

>my horse won by a hair
>losers clinch their fists and try to claim that the majority of the people wanted the other horses to win
>like any of that shit matters

Considering that Hillary had a 99.8% chance of winning, I'd say Trump's win was pretty fucking substantial.

Trolls trolling trolls are the nature of Sup Forums since forever.

hillary will be dead by 2020

Didn't compete for it. If they did it would have been an entirely different campaign.

projectveritas.com/category/series/voter-fraud/

BTFO.

Doubtful. Those protesters would have to have the mother of all testosterone injections to overthrow the government.

>Satanic trips
Oddly fitting.

There's a scene in the Jewish hit comedy Happy Gilmore where the titular character wins a golf tournament against a professional golf player, and to rub it in he says "You know what the pathetic thing is? You've been playing golf your whole life.". That's Trump v. Clinton in a nutshell. Hillary Clinton is the real life Shooter McGavin.

OP is a confirmed nerd virgin, stashing hilldawg pepes away jerking off to young Hillary pictures, why don't you stab a safety pin through your urethra you fucking penis addict

Make certain that your safety pin is strong enough to hold up your diapers until then!

>Daily reminder that the country is going to be absolutely fixed by Trump's policies in 2020 and Hillary will be executed soon for crimes against humanity and treason

fixed that for you faggot

>Playing chess.
>Win.
>"WELL IF WE WERE PLAYING CHECKERS I WOULD HAVE WON, SO IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT I'M THE REAL WINNER HERE!"

lol nope.

Most trump supporters didn't even vote if they were in a solid Hillary state.

Can't see the same for Hilltards since they thought they were going to win and all turned out.

The dems will never run another white person again. Examine my numerals.

Less than 1/3 of the US population actually voted in the election. At least two million of the votes were cast by illegal immigrants.

more dead people

Too bad Hillary put all her illegal alien voter fraud in states she already won. Because Hillary can't be president of California she can have a gold star for effort.

Define fascism.

Why do you faggots reply to obvious bait threads that are constantly made with the exact same subject? Just stop, morons. No reason for this to be on page one.

Yes, but many of those people are niggers and Jews, so, like their lives, it literally doesn't matter at all.

SAGE FOR THE CTR FAGGOTS
3 million illegals and dead people voted
2 million military ballots not counted
>3 million illegals and dead people voted
>2 million military ballots not counted

>666
What have you done, man!

thus I thank God for my forefather's wisdom in creating the electoral college

oh god that ones bad

please god day of rope soon
>and day of rake

Source?

Poor thing sold it's soul

kek
saved

Hillary will die before 2020

Daily reminder that Shillary Cliton only won the popular vote because she rigged the election with illegal immigrants

Must be sad to cheat and then still lose

If we're letting illegals vote, why not our 6 year old children, right?

I would also like a source

who fucking cares? I'm happy idiots don't have a voice.

Next, let's do away with this democracy nonsense once and for all.

Daily reminder that Trump will be impeached for being a pedophile rapist and that piece shit James Comey will be outed as a Russian plant and executed for espionahe

Other then the millions of illegals voting.

>Cubs beat the Indians in 4 out of seven games
>declared winner....but...
>The Indian scored more runs overall! They have the true highest score and thus should be declared the winner. Take that trophy away from the cubs and give it to Chief Wahoo right now! Splitting up the runs like that is stupid and doesn't correctly measure the overall quality of the team's play!

..and the only definition that actually matters. On January 20th Trump will be president and Hillary won't be.

>shills don't exist

Is Trump going to be impeached?

Less than a quarter of the entire voting base voted for either of them
47% did not vote
We have zero knowledge of who wants what because Americans squander their democracy

Thats because children cant vote

Daily reminder that Trump is the 45th president of the United States

I don't think anyone with any power will ever back Hillary again. She had the entire deck stacked in her favor by every single metric and she failed. Not only did she fail the normal way, she lost consistently blue states to what they effectively thought was a racist oompaloompa.

Look at the state of the left right now, when they can stop chanting about racist Trump they turn their hate onto Hillary as they think her corruption was why Adolf Trumpler got into office.

So beautiful.

Almost half the nation didn't vote you fucking fuck stick, your liberal delusion has lead you to believe that you rep the majority and you do not

How many of the Hillary voters were illegal immigrants or literally dead people?

In most Democratic Party lead states in the US they don't ask you for an ID to vote.

This is literally worse than third world "democracies" and the intention behind this is painfully obvious.

What a surprise when in Commiefornia, the biggest blue State, where millions of illegal immigrants live, and all the eternal-blue northeastern States, they don't ask you ID to vote, making it possible for you to vote repeated times or even vote if you are an illegal or a fucking tourist from another country.

It's absolutely flabbergasting that people in the US is not rallying against this bullshit.

>Trump wins by the rules set out in the Constitution
>YEAH BUT HE DIDN'T WIN WITH THESE DIFFERENT AND ARBITRARY RULES, THAT MEANS HE LOST.

You seem to forget about the rampant voter fraud and mass amounts of illegals being bussed around to vote. The libs cheated as much as they could, and he STILL won.

That's like saying that you should have won in MTG because you dealt more damage than the other guy, nobody cares, refer to the rules before you start playing and don't just bitch afterwards if you lose.

Stop making us look like imbeciles you fucking moron.

I see losing the Brexit vote has made you bitter. Don't worry, once God Emperor Trump fixes the US he'll come fix your swampy shit hole too.

Daily reminder that were a Constitutional Republic and not a pure democracy.
Daily reminder that 3 million illegals and dead people voted in the 2016 election.

Pic related

How is this allowed in a "civilized" country?

The left has controlled everything including what the media reports on for 8 fucking years, and we've had nothing but establishment hacks on both sides as president for how fucking old are we now? 250 years? People are upset, they are pissed about, trust me we care, the problem is the left doesn't because it works to their advantage. Anytime you speak up about voter fraud you are labeled a conspiracy theorist.

beware of false prophets

That's my favourite. They were all so shit but that one always made me laugh. Is he shitting maple syrup?