Barron Trump

Definitely our guy

>Ten-year-old Barron apparently loves wearing a suit and tie and playing golf with his dad. He is also said to share his father's love of bossing people around. "He fired nannies, fired housekeepers," Melania said in a 2011 interview, adding that he quickly hired them back.

>Barron is closer in age to his nephews and nieces than his own siblings and spends more time with his mother because of his father's busy travel schedule.

>"He is a very strong-minded, very special, smart boy. He is independent and opinionated and knows exactly what he wants. Sometimes I call him 'Little Donald'. He is a mixture of us in looks, but his personality is why I call him Little Donald," Melania told Parenting.com.

>Donald has described his wife as an "incredible" mother. "She loves her son, Barron, so much and I have to say, she will make an unbelievable first lady," he said prior to his election.

theweek.co.uk/us-election-2016/69907/first-lady-melania-trump-14-things-you-didnt-know-about-donalds-wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1AP7xIictg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>very special

>projecting

This is now a show your face thread.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with Barron?

Leave the boy alone fucking hell

>loves to play golf with his father
>but spends more time with his mother because of Donald's busy schedule

This is how it starts. The fever, the rage. That turn good men cruel.

>enjoy his last moments before his dad become president
>donald becomes president and starts ignoring Barron
>Barron blames democracy and realizes the government is the only thing between him and his father
>he swears to destroy the state to bring his family back together

Trump won't go far enough. Barron will finish what he started.

He's the first little boy to live in the White House since JFK Jr.

It's people from Sup Forums posting and they like little boys

Is Barron autistic...?

He is the chosen one

Nah but seriously, I don't idolise this kid since he is just a kid and done nothing noteworthy. He is Donald's son and what I do take away from this is the slim hope that Darron and the rest of the next generation grow up to become conservatives and not fucking liberals.

Because he's our Augustus.

>"Little Donald'

inferring

[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]

What vidya do you think Barron plays?

Also, it would be based if Barron signed an executive order making school lunches great again after moochelle made what was bad 100x worse

Hope he's better than this son

probably dota to get in touch with his slavshit roots

>2018
>Barron gets outed for having assburgers on television
>everyone flips their shit, but calm down and accept it
>except the don himself, denies it together with the Armenian genocide
>HealthyYoungChildVisits4chan.webp

He's definitely fucking autistic. He's got that twitchy, spaced out look to him.

Confirmed autist

Just looks like he's trying desperately to not fall asleep desu

Minecraft and Civilization

Sup Forums was always a secret pedo bunker

Old ass Dad, Old ass Mom

Autist.

top kek. but he looks that he didnt sleep that night and was trying to force himself awake.

this is a good post

"como on dad i want to fuck bitches"

will he be the first autistic president?

From the top lip up Barron looks so much like my nephew. Its fucking weird.

going off what melania said in the article i would guess autismo. but holy shit being in front of all those cameras while dad is becoming president would be too much for me, let alone as a little kid.

little shit is fidgeting like Slavoj Żiżek

>kid is spacing out at 3am on a school day
>must be autism

This was 3 in the morning looks like he was tired he's a kid ffs

Little Boots!

omg its truew

Explain all this twitchy shit then nigger

Wasnt one of them rumored to be autistic already?

Pretty much me. Under Trump's guidance he will turn out fine.

So he's a fucking spoiled brat with already obvious autism?

Must suck though never having any proper friends at that age.

>tfw never run through fields with your mates and chat about duke nukem and quake.

satan

>adding that he quickly hired them back.
youtube.com/watch?v=O1AP7xIictg
Nice kid.

All of his kids are god tier and then there's just Tiffany and Barron

Fucking kek

Calvin? nah he was just a sombre New England lad who thought that he was part-Injun and must henceforth be all "stoic" and whatever

treated his wife like shit though

>Good with the cyber
>4chin
Obvious tbqhfam

Kids do this kind of shit all the time.

t. Father of 3

There's speculation that Thomas Jefferson has aspergers

>strong-minded, very special, smart boy

Confirmed autistic.

If the kid is a autist he is most definitely a high functioning one.

Sometimes that same thing happens to me if I'm woken up by something without getting enough sleep and try to stay up.

Autistic rulers can be great

heh...enjoy you're flash in the pan kiddo...we'll enjoy the final dishh..

He has to find a way to go back...

are you a Sup Forums poster too?

He sounds like a spoiled bratty insufferable little shit. A 10 year old should be playing, learning, and respecting adults, not bossing them around and rage firing them, only to hire them back on top of that.

Of course someone like Donald raising his child to be a gigantic brat.

>father of 3
>on pol

You fucked up son.

>He is independent and opinionated and knows exactly what he wants.

in other words hes a spoilt little cunt that gets everything he wants, probably looks at the working class as peasants, and will grow into alot worse, completely out of touch with how 'normal' people live and will expect everything handed to him, unaware that most of the world have to work hard to get what they want, and most wont even get that.

>"He fired nannies, fired housekeepers," Melania said in a 2011 interview, adding that he quickly hired them back.''

i hate it when people talk about their kids like this in a comical way when he knows hes toying with people one paycheck away from being financially unstable, because he doesnt value or understand work and financial security, and clearly hasn't been taught anything of the sort by his plastic whore mum, trump is going to be too busy i can understand that, but i cant expect that dumb bitch to teach him how to be a relatively decent human bean.

also why the fuck does he even have the power to fire housekeepers? even if he hired them back again? reminds me of some little paki arab prince who can get away with treating people like absolute dog shite.

fuck this triggered me, i admired this little git before i saw this transcript, now i want to knock his jaw into next week.

no he is not 'our guy', hes definitely not MY guy, anyway. and yes, im slightly jealous, but im glad ive got some life experience.

Definitely a target.

>tired
>Anexiety
>literally doesn't want to be there

Idk nigga how do you explain such a complex mood?!

sod off you working class trash

>There's speculation that Thomas Jefferson has aspergers
>has
go to sleep, Tom

>Of course someone like Donald raising his child to be a gigantic brat.

A brat wouldn't stand patiently at 3 in the morning next to his family for his dad's victory speech after winning the presidential election.

A brat would whine, fuss, say no, and then throw a fit on stage.

Because of the amazing things he does with the cyber

>implying millenials will stay this bluepilled their entire lives
people are wakign up

Barron brought his dad to Sup Forums and showed him around.

All of his other kids are respectable, polite, smart, and surprisingly SOBER individuals.

Maybe Barron will turn out to be the only fuck, but I know some kids from my high school days with very strict disciplnarian parents, who made them work for everything that turned out to be pieces of shit. It depends both on the kids and the parents and if Donald's kids tell you anything it's that he was a very good parent. Especially being that rich and famous he must have raised them very well, they are honestly very humble desu.

Maybe after raising four kids Barron will be the one he focuses on the least and he'll turn out to be a fuck but we'll see

>Poland

whatever the lowest form of class there is in the UK, its probably the highest in Poland

literally the same

You understand that people start voting more conservative as they grow up and start having to work and pay taxes right ? I don't know if this is to the same level but I'm pretty sure this "color" trend has been consistent forever.

Yeah honestly he is probably going to be a little shithead when he grows up. Trump should have learned from nobility of old, you send your son away to live a hard childhood being trained by men. Take away from mommy because rich spoiled women are terrible influences on boys.

Had a " friend" like that

By "working" for what he had it meat throwing a big enough tantrum in his parents house till they got annoyed enough to give him a couple grand to leave them alone for 6-7 months

not so in touch with us lowlifes now eh nigel

two-faced cunt

kek

His dad just became the most powerful man on Earth and he doesnt give a shit.

>millennials will wake up

26 y/olds are technically millennials. most I've met are bluepilled and plan to stay that way - many such cases!

Damn, wish I could do that. :^(

>BARRON VON TRUMP

I like this cruel, ruthless dictator lying in wait meme very much

>when he knows hes toying with people one paycheck away from being financially unstable, because he doesnt value or understand work and financial security, and clearly hasn't been taught anything of the sort by his plastic whore mum,

Jesus dude.

He's 10 years old.

We have no idea how old he was when he was "firing" people.

It was probably when his dad was doing The Apprentice. Because, you know, children like to emulate parents, and like to emulate television, so having a parent on television....

Do you think maybe..... Maybe he isn't thinking about his nannies financial security, because he's 10 years old? Maybe none of that shit crossed his mind?

Why are you getting your panties in a twist, anyway? We havn't heard from these nannies and housekeepers. For all we know, they knew Barron was just a kid being a kid and it literally had no effect on their day, or, god forbid, they played along with him!

Well Ivana was the only women that Donald married that had a brain

He is only 10.

>a 10 year old boy is tired from staying up til 3am
>LOL WHAT A FUCKING AUTIST
Muslim Intellectuals, everybody

Feel like nobody ever mentions what a badass and alpha name "Barron" is. It's like naming your kid Lord or Prince but nowhere near as tacky or gay. The closest equivalent I can think of in terms of ass-kickery is naming your kid Shogun or Khan

nigger is good with the cyber

I truly fear Barron might be the antichrist, he's gonna be so tall and his face is very aryan looking, imagine if he inherited his father's charisma but in a more refined way, he's gonna seduce the masses and become the emperor of earth

Because he's who they want to be.

Sup Forums and most of the alt-right wishes trump was their dad.

I'm 26-voted obama 2008, now I'm ready for a white ethnostate and deportation nation. Millenials don't always stay retarded.

We all know who was really behind getting Trump elected.

I feel bad for the kid. Going through your teenage years with your father busy sucks. Sure fucked me up, look where I'm at today.

10 Year old, self-conscious, tired as fuck.

Assholes say he's an autist.

He's clearly super tired

>trumptards going this far to defend pieces of shit

Agreed. Eric, Donald Jr, not bad names, but BARRON was truly blessed with his name.

I feel like Barron is the only first name comparable to TRUMP as the last.

Too bad he's Slavic trash.
Come to think about it, maybe that's why Trump has such an affinity towards Russia.

I can't wait for him to marry a jew.